• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Season 2 [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLADEDGE

loves a puzzle
My theory: Ash will catch that Riolu from the Shino season, Pignite will evolve, Snivy will evolve, that's all i can think of so far

Here's to new shippings for Dawn and Cilan and Dawn and Iris! Also, hope to see old trainers to make a reappearance and perhaps even Janine since it would be perfect for her to show up! If Dawn is returning, then I think Brock might too!

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
"We will be back, and they will be caught."

Jessie said that as they fled from Milos Island. Now I can't help but wonder if after Meloetta is the Sacred Beast Trio...

Would that mean that they failed at catching Meloetta??

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Did anyone notice the different forms of Thunderus, Landorus and Tornadus? One has wings and stuff.

I noticed how ugly they were

Dent's getting a riolou Dent's getting a Riolu! Screw Auraholics DENRT'S GETTiNG flIPPEN RIOLU BECAUSE it's my favorite besides Leafeon

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! Cilan is not getting a riolu :( it's ash's!

So Lance probably has the Dragonite appearance, right?

Cynthia vs Lance. Do it.

That dragonite is obviously iris's

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
So i guess we will get a new opening on the 21st? thank god!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully. And it better not be another silhouette opening or cgi or I will get really PO'd!

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
Who knows. Maybe Meloetta is a stepping-stone to the Sacred Beasts.

OH. What if Meloetta's song that changes her form also affects/effects (not thinking straight because I'm still hyped believe it or not) the sacred trio?? That would explain their new forms.

lisalynn

I care about nothing except Dawn!! Dawn was the BEST female companion and I do not care who says what about that. I hope she rejoins the group for a solid amount of episodes!

Kdude146

If old Pokemon are back then Ash should now use them with his Unova pokemon and Iris and Cilan need to get old pokemon on there teams and team rocket can have there old pokemon back too

thunderblade12

Dawn is appearing? I guess they haven't broken that tradition after all. Good,don't break the tradition of evolving one of Ash's Johto pokemon near the end of the saga either

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
OH. What if Meloetta's song that changes her form also affects/effects (not thinking straight because I'm still hyped believe it or not) the sacred trio?? That would explain their new forms.

Black Pokedex said:
Its melodies are sung with a special vocalization method that can control the feelings of those who hear it.

They go for Meloetta to try and control the Sacred Beasts so the three can be caught more easily.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Hopefully. And it better not be another silhouette opening or cgi or I will get really PO'd!

Ohh god, that will be the end of me :(

Hopefully it can match up to the greatest everyday, because that was an opening!

I can see that. She loves dragons

:)

Alright but when she doesn't please don't bitch and whine

Why would anyone think that dawn will re-join the cast, but tbh i would love her to but i just don't think she will.

Brock on the other hand.... he better boot cilan out

Status
Not open for further replies.