• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Season 2 [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
They go for Meloetta to try and control the Sacred Beasts so the three can be caught more easily.

This. Ancient Song could relate to the Sacred Beast formes. They were probably the original forms and could be controlled or summoned by her.

jrizza88

Meteorite
Piplup seems to be so popular, that maybe Dawn will join up for longer than people think? I mean Hoenn technically had 3 human companions to Ash.. Maybe this will happen again. Maybe Dawn will catch an Oshawott, so that Ash's can finally evolve!!

Haha.. that would happen in a perfect world... but we will see. And yes, I know they would not give Dawn to water starters that won't evolve, unless Dawn's would eventually evolve one day.

Also, Dawn is not much smaller than Cilan. I think there is a good chance that she may be back!!

Last edited:

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
Axew is still there.

But I completely rose my blood pressure when I tried to make sense of that Eevee. Ash needs to get a Leafeon or Espeon. (I'll probably be more civilized and reasonable tomorrow)

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Axew is still there.

But I completely rose my blood pressure when I tried to make sense of that Eevee. Ash needs to get a Leafeon or Espeon. (I'll probably be more civilized and reasonable tomorrow)

Same reason there's a random Pelipper flying through the sky I guess.

lisalynn

Why would anyone think that dawn will re-join the cast, but tbh i would love her to but i just don't think she will.

Brock on the other hand.... he better boot cilan out

She's on the poster, if she's not rejoining the group she's at least going to play a solid part in some sort of mini-arc, going by the logic that Cynthia/the leg. trio is also on the poster as some part of a mini-arc. I'm "eh" on Brock vs. Cilan, I enjoy them both. I miss Brock's lame gags but I like Cilan's more maturely obsessive character.

Paul was in the last club battle, he lost to bianca though

Paul?...you are talking about Trip. <.<

BRYCEN IS HOMIKA'S PAPPY! MY BODY WAS NOT READY!!!

This is going to be, freaking sweet

Icirrus City Gym Leader Brycen appears, has a confrontation with Homika's father who wants to be a movie star,

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
She's on the poster, if she's not rejoining the group she's at least going to play a solid part in some sort of mini-arc, going by the logic that Cynthia/the leg. trio is also on the poster as some part of a mini-arc. I'm "eh" on Brock vs. Cilan, I enjoy them both. I miss Brock's lame gags but I like Cilan's more maturely obsessive character.

Or it could be they're just promoting her for a recent cameo. I seriously doubt she'll stay the remainder of the arc.

She's off to the side while the middle focuses on the trio of Ash/Iris/Cilan.

JD

Ash winning the league possible now?

Who knows maybe.. I wonder if Brock will also get a cameo in Best Wishes 2 he deserves one if Dawn is getting one. And it really is a shame that Ash isn't getting Samurott at least he might potentially be getting Emboar and Serperior and I really hope that Dragonite belongs to Iris.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Who knows maybe.. I wonder if Brock will also get a cameo in Best Wishes 2 he deserves one if Dawn is getting one. And it really is a shame that Ash isn't getting Samurott at least he might potentially be getting Emboar and Serperior and I really hope that Dragonite belongs to Iris.

I'd say the Dragonite is probably Lance's.

gohan5

Irisboy
So? She'll give it to Dento because of his fancy food. IT'S A TAMAKI JUNIOR AND IT...GROWS MUSHROOMS.

Okay whatever you say XD I'm too excited to put logic into that XD

Ash winning the league possible now?

I guess it could be possible, but Ash and the others could simply watch Cynthia compete against the other Champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.