1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Best Wishes Season 2 [READ THE FIRST POST]

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Blue Saturday, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shneak

Shneak this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

This. Ancient Song could relate to the Sacred Beast formes. They were probably the original forms and could be controlled or summoned by her.

2. jrizza88

jrizza88 Meteorite

Piplup seems to be so popular, that maybe Dawn will join up for longer than people think? I mean Hoenn technically had 3 human companions to Ash.. Maybe this will happen again. Maybe Dawn will catch an Oshawott, so that Ash's can finally evolve!!

Haha.. that would happen in a perfect world... but we will see. And yes, I know they would not give Dawn to water starters that won't evolve, unless Dawn's would eventually evolve one day.

Also, Dawn is not much smaller than Cilan. I think there is a good chance that she may be back!!

Last edited: May 12, 2012
  3. ThunderPuncher

ThunderPuncher Electrifying!

Where's Paul? WE NEED PAUL!!!

4. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

So? She'll give it to Dento because of his fancy food. IT'S A TAMAKI JUNIOR AND IT...GROWS MUSHROOMS.

5. Crazed Apple

Crazed Apple Dondake~!!

Axew is still there.

But I completely rose my blood pressure when I tried to make sense of that Eevee. Ash needs to get a Leafeon or Espeon. (I'll probably be more civilized and reasonable tomorrow)

6. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) AshXSerena = Canon

Paul was in the last club battle, he lost to bianca though

7. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Same reason there's a random Pelipper flying through the sky I guess.

8. thunderblade12

thunderblade12 Well-Known Member

This

and this

Is better than this

9. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Ash winning the league possible now?

10. lisalynn

lisalynn Active Member

She's on the poster, if she's not rejoining the group she's at least going to play a solid part in some sort of mini-arc, going by the logic that Cynthia/the leg. trio is also on the poster as some part of a mini-arc. I'm "eh" on Brock vs. Cilan, I enjoy them both. I miss Brock's lame gags but I like Cilan's more maturely obsessive character.

11. Sigged for the truth!

12. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

BRYCEN IS HOMIKA'S PAPPY! MY BODY WAS NOT READY!!!

This is going to be, freaking sweet

13. Alfred the Second

Alfred the Second Dracoflare

Paul?...you are talking about Trip. <.<

Icirrus City Gym Leader Brycen appears, has a confrontation with Homika's father who wants to be a movie star,

14. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Or it could be they're just promoting her for a recent cameo. I seriously doubt she'll stay the remainder of the arc.

She's off to the side while the middle focuses on the trio of Ash/Iris/Cilan.

15. Shneak

Shneak this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

No, I think it will be happening before.

16. thunderblade12

thunderblade12 Well-Known Member

Its weird that they're focusing on Cynthia and not Alder. Hope they don't repeat what they did with Stephan.

17. JD

JD Well-Known Member

Who knows maybe.. I wonder if Brock will also get a cameo in Best Wishes 2 he deserves one if Dawn is getting one. And it really is a shame that Ash isn't getting Samurott at least he might potentially be getting Emboar and Serperior and I really hope that Dragonite belongs to Iris.

18. ThunderPuncher

ThunderPuncher Electrifying!

This made me laugh. :)

Then I thought about how bad a rival Trip is compared to Paul and got sad... :(

19. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

I'd say the Dragonite is probably Lance's.

20. gohan5

gohan5 Irisboy

Okay whatever you say XD I'm too excited to put logic into that XD

I guess it could be possible, but Ash and the others could simply watch Cynthia compete against the other Champions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.