• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Season 2 [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
I don't expect it to affect anything until next year.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I assume that the sequel to BW will heavily involve Team Plasma, who as of yet haven't been featured in an aired episode of the show. The new Kyurem formes are debuting in a movie... I can only assume that if there's a Battle Frontier or something similar then it will be featured. We might see some new characters too. We saw Euscine, Juan, Looker and Charon after all.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Nicejob jacking my thread...-____-

Edit: Did not see your first post.... 4:54pm.... this was made 4-5 hours before mine, must have been moved from another section of the forum.:p

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
I think these are the reasons why Best Wishes is so fast paced at the moment. Something is definitely coming from the B2 and W2 but I don't know what.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Well I guess I will give my explanation that I gave in the thread I made but more in detail. What I mentioned was that because B2/W2 are being released in June, & Ash has 6 badges by March 1st, is that a Filler Saga might now happen. We won't get another main game most likely until 2013, & I am guessing it will be at least a full year at the least, so by Summer 2013, which gives roughly 18 months of Best Wishes left, assuming the next main game isn't Gen VI related. I seriously doubt we would get long gaps from here on out but I believe the league will happen in December 2012-January 2013, which gives it 8 more months left, if its a September 2013 release for the imaginary Gen IV Games. The Orange Islands Saga was roughly 8 months, so its quite possible.

So they might either have a Filler Saga or they will have pretty lengthy gaps between Mistralton-Iccirus, Iccirus-Opelucid, and/or Opelucid-Unova League. Who knows if the actual storyline of the games might influence the anime as well.

Last edited:
I'm gonna guess a filler saga following the new plot of the games. or maybe a new area (like an island or something) near unova. also wouldn't it make sense to combine this thread with the existing filler saga speculation thread?

Last edited:
it might effect draydens team like how volkner used his platinum team in the anime. but apart from that I doubt much will influence it until the fuller

Brandon00151

Probably why Best wishes is so fast pace...

but I predict that this is where we get to see Some of Ash's Oak'd mons get some screen time, maybe a few Gen 1-4 captures for Iris and Cilan. Maybe an evolution or 2 of some of Ash's under developed Pokemon, Iris's Fraxure evolving into a Haxorus. Any other captures. Maybe a new Traveling Partner(s) for Ash, a new criminal Team, building on the Team Plasma story. Ash finally turning 11 A new Rival(s)

FlyAsADunsparce

I'm thinking that there'll be a Battle Frontier. And a new part of the region, where the Battle Frontier is located in the animé. So in the filler region they're going there.

Probably why Best wishes is so fast pace...

but I predict that this is where we get to see Some of Ash's Oak'd mons get some screen time, maybe a few Gen 1-4 captures for Iris and Cilan. Maybe an evolution or 2 of some of Ash's under developed Pokemon, Iris's Fraxure evolving into a Haxorus. Any other captures. Maybe a new Traveling Partner(s) for Ash, a new criminal Team, building on the Team Plasma story. Ash finally turning 11 A new Rival(s)

I like the current travelling partners and rivals and want then to stick around throughout the filler. if bw2 are direct sequals then I imagine the filler will incorporate whatever plot they have. providing we actually have the tp plot done before then

Quintsa

Roblox FTW
Honestly, idk

A writer

Well the possibilities of a filler saga as suggested till now-

1)Ash returns to Hoenn region and.---do what? meet Dawn/May/Misty? IDK but it won't happen.
2)A Battle frontier in Unova itself/some random gym challenge similar to Orange league(Ash definitely won't spend enjoying a season going to the desert resort and start hitting on girls etc.)--Very likely to happen
3)He wins the League and challenges the E4 of Unova--Very less likely to happen because history says so, but then again ever since the title BW 2 was announced I realised anything except #1 is possible.
4) Ash doesn't challenge any gym or e4 but throws himself against team Plasma fighting Zekroms,Kyurems and what not--Well this isn't DBZ or Naruto so something like this is also impossible but....
5) Ash's Journey will end, he will return to Pallet town and considers farming or continue his Mom's restaurant with Cilan's Help-- I am just pullling things out of my *** now.

I really hope the Pokemon Anime throws us something interesting other than these five options which are generic/impossible events.

I'm hoping the tp storyline gets resolved in the anime before the league then move on to bw2 storyline and features for a post league saga

Haunter ゴースト

Damn I wanted to ask this question -.-

------------------------------------------------

I think we need a little more info before the speculation really, if BW2 are set years later, a lot could change in the games such as different gym leaders, certain areas have changed etc.

For now, the only way I see this affecting the anime is with the little extra things to showcase, and a possible BF type area creating a filler arc.

Damn I wanted to ask this question -.-

------------------------------------------------

I think we need a little more info before the speculation really, if BW2 are set years later, a lot could change in the games such as different gym leaders, certain areas have changed etc.

For now, the only way I see this affecting the anime is with the little extra things to showcase, and a possible BF type area creating a filler arc.

I'm thinking they will include something like a battle frontier which would take up the filler. but also any new team changes to people like bianca and possibly drayden to be reflected in the anime. I would also like then to incorporate the plot of the new games (if they are sequals)

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
I don't want a Battle Frontier. Honestly I don't.

What I want from them, not what I think will happen:

- Ash and co. go to a new set of islands after Ash does the league, the Team Plasma plot from BW2 (whatever that may be) will take place here, having a full season of the Team Plasma plot. Plasma will turn up in Best Wishes, however it won't be a huge appearance and will just be a grunt here and there.

I don't want a Battle Frontier. Honestly I don't.

What I want from them, not what I think will happen:

- Ash and co. go to a new set of islands after Ash does the league, the Team Plasma plot from BW2 (whatever that may be) will take place here, having a full season of the Team Plasma plot. Plasma will turn up in Best Wishes, however it won't be a huge appearance and will just be a grunt here and there.

as much fun as that would be I don't think a full season of team.plasma would work in an anime like pokemon. maybe combine it with something like a battle frontier (but not a frontier just something similar)

Southwind

Tropius Rocks!
I'm not even sure how many episodes it will fill. I honestly don't think much, with all the info we know right now. Around 50, i think.

Lunanight

Did rayquaza appear in AG when Emerald was released? No
Did Giratina appear in DP when Platinum was released? No

Meaning I doubt Kyurem will appear in the anime as Black Kyurem or White Kyurem. Though I think there will be another Kyurem movie (Pokemon movie 16?), this time about those two and maybe Genosect too.

Did rayquaza appear in AG when Emerald was released? No
Did Giratina appear in DP when Platinum was released? No

Meaning I doubt Kyurem will appear in the anime as Black Kyurem or White Kyurem. Though I think there will be another Kyurem movie (Pokemon movie 16?), this time about those two and maybe Genosect too.

if the games are direct sequals then its possible that the anime will adapt there plot and if Kyurem appears in the games then its likeky it will appear in the anime. emerald and platinum had minor plot changes so it wasn't worth showing but if bw2 are new stories then it makes sense to show Kyurem

Status
Not open for further replies.