• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Season 2 [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
From the sounds of things all 40 previous Gym leaders are in BW2.

I can't see the anime doing this. 40 Gym leaders reappearing? Please.

I doubt all 40 would appear. But there's a chance of at least 2 of them appearing....like Jasmine.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I think it's possible to see Steven Brock and Misty back, maybe even Gary.

Misty, Brock, and Gary for obvious reasons but Steven just cuz of how he was handled in the anime. I feel like he deserves some kind of redemption lol.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I think it's possible to see Steven Brock and Misty back, maybe even Gary.

Misty, Brock, and Gary for obvious reasons but Steven just cuz of how he was handled in the anime. I feel like he deserves some kind of redemption lol.

I doubt we'll see any of the 3. Brock and Gary aren't Gym leaders in the anime. Misty and Steven haven't been seen since AG.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I doubt we'll see any of the 3. Brock and Gary aren't Gym leaders in the anime. Misty and Steven haven't been seen since AG.

Um they brought James's fiance or whatever back after like 10 years or something. If they are in the new games, it's possible for them to come back.

They don't have to use the gym leader excuse lol. Brock can come for like a doctors convention and Gary's a researcher who could come to Unova to do research.

They could always do like a gym leader convention where Misty and Brock can come back, Brock coming cuz Forrest is too busy or something.

Bluelatios*

So? It probably doesn't really matter who hasn't been seen in a decade. Heck they could show people as old as Lt. Surge or Erika if they wanted! If the purpose is to show some love to the past gens, they can do whatever they want. And if it does involve Misty, Brock, and good ol' Gary friggin' Oak somehow, I'll gladly embrace it! Speculation for the win :p.

Last edited:

kemal07

I can actually definately imagine Janine appearing and introducing herself as the current fuschia Gym LEader, as she is the only Gym Leader not present in the anime yet...

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
I wouldn't rule out Brock making a cameo, but anyone who thinks he's returning to the cast needs to wake up. Cilan is the most popular character in the show currently in Japan.

Worldwide > Japan, and if it wasn't for his voice actor cilan would have already been replaced

May stayed in Kanto. And Max, her brother and connection to her, did too.

In any case, I'm guessing after this current Unova journey B2/W2 will have a saga still in the series of Best Wishes!, and Cilan and Iris will still be Ash's traveling companions.

That's because when may and max went to kanto it was still the advanced gen saga silly.

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
Steven just cuz of how he was handled in the anime. I feel like he deserves some kind of redemption lol.
Yes. Steven's battle prowess wasn't even shown. We only saw his Aggron launch a fantastic Hyper beam and sent Team Rocket on their merry way.

Man, I love Aggron

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
So? It probably doesn't really matter who hasn't been seen in a decade. Heck they could show people as old as Lt. Surge or Erika if they wanted! If the purpose is to show some love to the past gens, they can do whatever they want. And if it does involve Misty, Brock, and good ol' Gary friggin' Oak somehow, I'll gladly embrace it! Speculation for the win :p.

But it's not just them. Gym leaders from Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh might be in the new game. If that's the case I don't see this carrying over to the show.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
If this has been brought up before, someone smack me down.

Remember how everyone complained Trip is a horrible Cheren expy?

Cheren's a Gym Leader now. They had it planned from the start. That's why he's absent so far.

kemal07

Cheren's a Gym Leader now. They had it planned from the start. That's why he's absent so far.

I also thought that BW may of been the reason why we never got to see Caitlin in the DP Series...

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!

Trip becomes a Gym leader?!?

I wonder what pokemon type Cheren will represent...

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
It is likely that he will be like Blue in the sense of a mixture of types...

I could picture him as a Brycen replacement and have ice types. He's cold and has blue clothes....perfect candidate.

Blessed

I agree with Aura, everyone would be pleased fair & fair. After all the neglect in DP...

But the scan said Blue will return (though its not confirmed), and plus Gary is just awesome so I would love for him to reappear.

Fair play, but Misty is also awesome, plus she was a main character.

Last edited:

G50

No longer posting
Trip becomes a Gym leader?!?
I wonder what pokemon type Cheren will represent...

It would be nice to see him represent Grass or Fire Types.

Preferably Fire Types. I don't think he'll appear in the Anime later still...

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
Fair play, but Misty is also awesome, plus she was a main character.
Gary was a main character and an original rival...so it made sense that he had the most recent appearance. I'm hoping for either one to appear in the anime.
It would be nice to see him represent Grass or Fire Types.

Preferably Fire Types. I don't think he'll appear in the Anime later still...

I would think Ice, for reasons stated in my previous post.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Cheren is confirmed to be Normal-type Gym Leader.

Also... Best Wishes! 2. Meloetta, new Kami Trio, Dragonite, Cynthia confirmed and Dawn is back.

Go check the front page right now.

Are you referring to the Piplup next to Ash? It doesn't mean Dawn is there.

There's a Riolu on the left side of Ash too.

Status
Not open for further replies.