• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Season 2 [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky505

If contests no longer exist in the anime maybe Dawn might pursue a new goal?

I would love to see her travel with Ash, Cilan and Iris. The four of them would make an awesome group plus Ash has so far had no group with 2 female characters.

I feel that the Serperior and Emboar shown might be Ash's while Samurott could belong to Dawn. That could make up for Piplup not evolving.
Ash had Misty and May for a few episodes around the time when they went back to Kanto for the BF. IDK if that legitimately counts though.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
With the change of title for the series, it is most likely possible that we are going to get a new opening in the anime. Possibly it would have some spoilers of the teams pokemons. Wonder what new pokemons would Dawn have.

The main thing i like about the new series is the new look of Cynthia. She really looks nice in that blue dress, also it seems that she would be changing her cloths when she appears (there is one where she is wearing a pink dress).

As for captures, well i can see Cilan and Iris catching 1 or 2 old gen pokemons where as Dawn probably gets a Unova pokemon (maybe she joins the group after she had captured it).
As for Ash, i am not sure. There are a lot of old gen pokemons he can get but most likely we may see a few of his reserve making an appearance and evolving.

Bardische

Elegance.
If contests no longer exist in the anime maybe Dawn might pursue a new goal?

I would love to see her travel with Ash, Cilan and Iris. The four of them would make an awesome group plus Ash has so far had no group with 2 female characters.

I feel that the Serperior and Emboar shown might be Ash's while Samurott could belong to Dawn. That could make up for Piplup not evolving.

Dawn is definitely gonna pee her pants over musicals.

Ash has had groups where both May and Misty traveled with him, and also where May and Dawn traveled together, too. But maybe you're thinking of Dawn becoming a permanent companion once again?

Serperior could be Trip's.
Emboar could either be Ash's or Bianca's
Samurott is up to speculation, but it could be Burgundy's

I even think they're just in the poster because they're the final evolved forms of the Unova starters and nothing more. But their presence in the magazine definitely has a plot to it.

I am Lu

Guys.

I know I'm new here, but...

I literally cannot contain all these feels right now.

MY FEELS.

Because of Dawn and Cynthia, and since this is apparently the Champion League, is it too much to hope for Paul too? Also, Brock and Misty appeared on the scans for the BW2 games so maybe they're making a reappearance?

Oh, and is that a Glaceon in the corner I see there? So May too?

FEELS.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Guys.

I know I'm new here, but...

I literally cannot contain all these feels right now.

MY FEELS.

Because of Dawn and Cynthia, and since this is apparently the Champion League, is it too much to hope for Paul too? Also, Brock and Misty appeared on the scans for the BW2 games so maybe they're making a reappearance?

Oh, and is that a Glaceon in the corner I see there? So May too?

FEELS.

I hope to god that may will return but it's highly unlikely

it looks like emboar and serperior of ash,as snivy and pignite are not shown

I think Emboar will be Ash's and Serperior maybe Trip's pokemon. I don't know why Snivy isn't in the scan unless she did evolve are,or she may not evolve.
the fully evolved starters will probably be biancas, trips and burgundys

Yeah but Emboar might be Ash's pokemon,Serperior might be Trip's,Samurott may be Burgundys pokemon.
or they only picked oshawott because its similar to piplup (both base water starters). its indicative of nothing.

Oshawott does seem a little bit like Piplup ,but Oshawott is more better personality wise.

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
If gym leaders from past regions are reappearing, I wonder how the writers are going to deal with the Sabrina/Haunter thing.

Lee-san

Limbo Messiah
It all sounds great..except Hikari reappearing.
I really don't like her all that much..here's to hoping she won't be a main cast member and only appears occasionally.

Maxim

Beyond repair
So, if Cynthia's Tournament appears, then *fingers crossed for Janine appearance*

Do you really think so? then we would have Misty, Brock & Dawn appearing omg!! that would be amazing tbh. But not together of course. The thing is that Dawn has been shown as her anime self while Misty only in the games. That's why I'm not sure.

Well since Dawn is coming back.I'm pretty sure it will hopefully be confirmed that Misty and Brock will also be returing very soon to the anime.

I am Lu

I hope to god that may will return but it's highly unlikely

I'm not getting my hopes up by any means, but since the anime is typically a reflection of the games, and BW2 is apparently having the tournament in which you can battle old gym leaders/champions, I don't think it's impossible (though it is likely improbable) for a rehash of older characters.

Nevertheless, MY BODY IS READY whether May, Misty, Brock, Gary, Paul etc. make reappearances or not. I'm still pretty excited for Dawn and Cynthia.

Brandon00151

My interpretation of the new series Poster

Dragonite: Cynthia's or Iris's
Lucario and Garchomp: Cynthia's (obviously)
Emolga and Axew: Iris's(obviously)
Glaceon: Dawn's or Cynthia's
Eevee: Ash's
Riolu:Iris's
Millota: the one Giovanni is trying to capture
The Trio/Alt forms: Wild, will have something to do with the story
Pikachi: Giovanni captured from AshAsh (obviously)
Emboar: Ash's or there for Marketing Reasons
Serperior:same
Samurott:same
Oshawott: Ash's or Dawn's (like how May got squirtle), but most Likely Ash's
Piplup: Dawn's (obviously)
Pansage: Cilan's (obviously)
Combee: Dawns or Wild
Peliper: Cilan's
Giant Floating Giovanni Head: Ash's

It all sounds great..except Hikari reappearing.
I really don't like her all that much..here's to hoping she won't be a main cast member and only appears occasionally.

I'm not really a fan of Dawn's but she won't be part of the main cast,she is only going to have a visit.

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
because they used pikachu. ash got pikachu and oshawott, iris got emolga and axew. cilan only got pansage but it is the most marketable of his pokemom

I said UNOVA pokemon. If I remember correctly, Pikachu is from Kanto.

Well since Dawn is coming back.I'm pretty sure it will hopefully be confirmed that Misty and Brock will also be returing very soon to the anime.

Brocks more likely as he was a main character until recently. misty is a lot less likely

I am Lu

I'm not really a fan of Dawn's but she won't be part of the main cast,she is only going to have a visit.

I don't think Dawn will be returning to the main cast either. It seems out of place and odd for the writers to do.

Besides, she's kind of a back-up singer to the main Unova trio in the poster. She'll have her cameo, but a main role? Eh...

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
THIS IS THE NEWS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!! WAHOOOO!!!! *faints*
Dawn's back. Seems odd if you ask me that she's there on the poster for the new series if you ask me. I don't think she'll be in the main cast (although I'd die of happiness if she was) but like Cynthia seems to be, I think Dawn will be reoccurring. This is the best pokemon news I've heard in a while. Okay so Dawn didn't appear in BW like some people thought, but she's appearing in BW2 and for her to get onto the poster for seems a little odd.

In other news......Axew and Oshawott are still there *sighs* EVOLVE DAMMIT! But a Dragonite? Perhaps Iris gets a powerful dragon afterall? A Riolu at the front next to Ash. OMG AURA SHIPPING!!!! jk. Although I could see a lot of happy fans if he did get it. And it also starts the day after my final exam which means I can start watching them live in Japanese again like the good old days of DP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.