• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Season 2 [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't feel like the last badge / league will be interrupted and here's why.

If they were going to have a filler, why did they have to have Ash collect 7 badges? They could have done this filler saga in Eastern Unova before the fifth badge even, and had him continue afterwards to collect the remaining badges. He didn't absolutely need seven badges to head over to Eastern Unova.

That's why I feel they rushed the badges to have him finish the league before this filler saga. I really look forward to it!

Would be sweet if she helped him in the tournament.

depending on her skill level it could be a way for him to battle high level trainers such as Cynthia

DMerle

Guess who's back
depending on her skill level it could be a way for him to battle high level trainers such as Cynthia

Yeah, that is if legendaries are allowed in this competition.

If this is gonna be some master-type tournament i wanna see loads and loads of strong trainers we've seen in previous seasons, if we're missing out past trainers who would be real competitors it's gonna look really half-assed.

Yeah, that is if legendaries are allowed in this competition.

If this is gonna be some master-type tournament i wanna see loads and loads of strong trainers we've seen in previous seasons, if we're missing out past trainers who would be real competitors it's gonna look really half-assed.

there is never normally that kind of restriction. I mean look at tobias.

firepokemontrainer

I'm honestly excited to see what BW2 has to offer. With the fact that Cynthia is returning, things might get good for the series!

Sinnoh was the first instance of seeing a pokemon league where we actually saw legendary pokemon being used, whether or not it was allowed in the previous ones is unknown.

I recognise the validity of your statement and concede the point. however regardless of whether it is used in a tournament or not I would like to see ash command it against giovanni. maybe meleotta has the power but not the skill so she asks ash for help

DMerle

Guess who's back
I recognise the validity of your statement and concede the point. however regardless of whether it is used in a tournament or not I would like to see ash command it against giovanni. maybe meleotta has the power but not the skill so she asks ash for help
Yep, i think this Team Rocket plot is what has got me the most excited about the preview, the fact that we'll see Giovanni is enough to satisfy me plot-wise, and that he's gonna be at the head of some giant mission has got me both excitedly optimistic and curious. Your probably right about this legendary thing, all the small cute ones seem to have a huge amount of untamed power/potential.

Last edited:
Yep, i think this Team Rocket plot is what has got me the most excited about the preview, the fact that we'll see Giovanni is enough to satisfy me plot-wise, and that he's gonna be at the head of some giant mission has got me both excitedly optimistic and curious.

especially if he finally faces ash. way back in kanto that's the thing i was most looking forward to. and they went and ruined it all by having him face Jessie and James instead. so it would be brilliant If that fight happened now

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
This isn't a filler saga. Best Wishes 2 starts next month and Ash obviously is not going to compete in the Unova League that fast. I assume the many plots of Best Wishes 2 will be on the way to the Unova League.

zeno48

Zaker!
I wasn't shunning the new rival out, I was just trying to see why people are so quick to shun Trip out like that. Ash has had more than a few rivals before, so I don't see anything wrong with it. But I still want Trip to get his justice before being kicked off.
He just isn't as good as Paul. I think you are going to be disappointed in the end because it appears that they are going to kick him off without any justice. Nothing about him indicates giving Ash trouble in the league. I don't think they can recapture the battle Ash had with Paul the same way with Trip this time around. He just isn't the rival people were expecting and one of the things i don't like about black and white.

AceFlonne

Mediator
I wasn't shunning the new rival out, I was just trying to see why people are so quick to shun Trip out like that. Ash has had more than a few rivals before, so I don't see anything wrong with it. But I still want Trip to get his justice before being kicked off.

Well he's pretty boring for a rival and have little development,I hope the new rival is much more exciting than him

He just isn't as good as Paul. I think you are going to be disappointed in the end because it appears that they are going to kick him off without any justice. Nothing about him indicates giving Ash trouble in the league. I don't think they can recapture the battle Ash had with Paul the same way with Trip this time around. He just isn't the rival people were expecting and one of the things i don't like about black and white.

This might happen. Game Freak doesn't care about what happens in the anime, as long as it shows off the Pokemon . The show is used for advertising and to get money.

People are not shunning Trip out at all,second Trip is not going anywere at all since he is still the main a lot more better one then Paul was.

Paul was never a good rival to begin with.Trip is more better then him and he is not getting kick out of the show.Wether you like it or not people do like Trip since he is different and more better of a rival then Paul ever was,they can make Ash's battle more better with Trip then they could with Paul which.

Trip is not boring he is interesting as a rival.The new rival is not going to be replacing Trip,wether anybody like it or not. People still like Trip a whole lot better then maybe Dawn.

Last edited:

zeno48

Zaker!
This might happen. Game Freak doesn't care about what happens in the anime, as long as it shows off the Pokemon . The show is used for advertising and to get money.
This a million times over! (Y). It all comes back to the money and the way things are going we are probably going to forget about him once he is gone. Everyone here is more excited about Cynthia and Dawn than plain old Trip.

This a million times over! (Y). It all comes back to the money and the way things are going we are probably going to forget about him once he is gone. Everyone here is more excited about Cynthia and Dawn than plain old Trip.

Ya, alot of people will forget Trip, except his fans of course.

I don't know why in the world Game Freak brought back Cynthia and Dawn though.. Probably to get more trainers (as in, Dawn and Cynthia) to show off even more Pokemon. I saw the other day in a discussion ( I doubt it was here) about how much money Game Freak was gonna make because of how good the games look.

kemal07

This may sound very funny to some... But I'm excited to see Caitlin the most : )...

As for Meloetta... it's interesting that it joins Ash and co... probably for a few episodes though.

This may sound very funny to some... But I'm excited to see Caitlin the most : )...

As for Meloetta... it's interesting that it joins Ash and co... probably for a few episodes though.
Not funny. I kinda like Psychics.

Very, interesting, I wonder what Game Freak is aiming in doing this....

G50

No longer posting

Most like Meloetta is staying for a few episodes, and then they have an emotional goodbye.

There's no chance anyone is catching it eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.