• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Season 2 [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Lol, Gen 5 has so many Yu-gi-oh references.

A rival with a legendary sounds interesting.Ash should really use Meloetta

If the writers let Ash catch Meloetta, then i wouldn't mind a rival to have a legendary but if not, then he might lose because of it. So I won't assumne about legendaries until I see proof like what happened last time.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
TP Genesect (Team Plasma) VS Ancient Genesect (Team Rocket) would be neat. But I prefer something related to Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem.

thekorean

You think theres possibly 10 gym leaders in Unova? With Drayden being the real last gym leader?

Ver-mont

You think theres possibly 10 gym leaders in Unova? With Drayden being the real last gym leader?

It's possible there are more than eight Gyms - Trip's badges are different from Ash's after all - but I don't think Ash will have more than eight badges. His last one will be the Toxic Badge.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm not sure if this has been posted...
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Best_Wishes_series_episodes
It shows how many more days until the episode airs. It also shows the latest episodes. (All the way at the bottom)

It's weird that we have dub titles for episodes that haven't even aired in Japan yet.

And I'm honestly surprised that some people still think Ash will face more Unova Gym Leaders for badges; most people dropped that theory a couple of weeks ago when it became obvious that Ash's last Unova badge would be the Toxic Badge. But I guess history repeats itself.

jrizza88

Meteorite
It's weird that we have dub titles for episodes that haven't even aired in Japan yet.

And I'm honestly surprised that some people still think Ash will face more Unova Gym Leaders for badges; most people dropped that theory a couple of weeks ago when it became obvious that Ash's last Unova badge would be the Toxic Badge. But I guess history repeats itself.

I think he may face Shizui and Draydren, but they will be different battles. Like the world tournament or elsewhere, but not for official badges I think. (unless this saga does something new.. )

G50

No longer posting
So who wants to bet that the Piplup being given away through Wi-fi is Dawn's Piplup and its now learnt the move Sing?

I don't think Piplup will learn it in the anime. It is possible that Meloetta could teach him it though. Maybe he even already knows it after coming back.

I think he may face Shizui and Draydren, but they will be different battles. Like the world tournament or elsewhere, but not for official badges I think. (unless this saga does something new.. )

It seems that it would make the most sense for Ash to face both of them in the tournament, and not outside of it.

Ver-mont

He certainly won't challenge them for badges, since he's got eight already. He'll most likely battle them in the Tournament, I guess.

G50

No longer posting
I wonder what the Staryu in the new images' role will be in BW2. Maybe it's another one of the Pokemon on that island that everyone goes to.

Ver-mont

I wonder what the Staryu in the new images' role will be in BW2. Maybe it's another one of the Pokemon on that island that everyone goes to.

For all we know, it could even be Shizui's. We have no clue what his team is. (or do we?)

G50

No longer posting
For all we know, it could even be Shizui's. We have no clue what his team is. (or do we?)

His team hasn't been revealed yet.

Staryu is shown hurt underwater, so I'm not so sure that it belongs to Shizui unless he captures it in the episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.