• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes: The Good & The Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Yeah people apparently shitted(sorry there is no better word) on my post.

P.S: Besides Kira but she is trolling

Last edited:

Zino

Ice Cream Truck
I kinda don't care if Swadloon/Roggar/Tranquill don't appear that much if the writers don't give them more interesting personality. They seem pretty plain at the moment to me. Of course, this could be due to not showing them enough :'D Because, honestly, I love all Ash's Pokémon but I rather spend my fillers with more interesting guys than those three.
Like with Miju and Scraggy.

Also, it's like everyone's complaining about the gymbattles. What has been so bad about them? I've really enjoyed them... O__O Okay, I wanna do detailed list too.

Good:
-Trio chemistry is awesome again<3
-Iris as character and of course her Pokémon. I love little baby Kibago!
-Cilan and his crazyness makes me so happy every time.
-Ash isn't as boring as before. + his new eyes, still<3
-Pikachu getting personality again? O:
-Ash has caught lots of Pokémon!
-Some of the Pokémon got real golden personalities! This is why I found previous saga's fillers boring, I didn't like the personalities of the main Pokémon too much, but with these new guys even the crappiest filler is fun to watch. I just wanna see everyone (including the trio) messing around and being themselves.
-Rivals! Kenyan<33333 Also, at first I didn't like Cabernet or Langley, but dammit, aren't they awesome!
-Trip! How could I have ever disliked you? Sorry! You're superb.
-50 episodes gone and Ash already has 4 badges, not too shabby.
-Alder. They just keep giving us these awesome characters!
-Team Rocket not wasting the usual 5-10 minutes of every episode again with their useless plots and thus episodes can finally focus on something else than getting the stolen good/Pokémon back!
-Some of the funniest Pokémon episodes I've watched in long time.
-Ash's companions are sidekicks again and neither of them is a n00b trainer!

Bad:
-Well atm, it seems like we are not getting any deeper plot in this with Team Plasma and guys. But that would bother me more, if the episodes were actually dull.
-I wanna see new opening already! D:

So, I love Best Wishes, not matter what haters say :D

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Tranquill - 3
Oshawott - 11(two flashbacks and one in Pikachu imagination)
Tepig - 5
Snivy - 7
Scraggy - 2(one in Pikachu imagination, is getting an episode for him now again)
Swadloon - 1(yes here is the problem, even though it atleast has battles)
Palpitoad - 4
Roggenrola - 4

This is amazing. I didn't know that Oshawott appeared this often, but I'm glad he's successful. Thanks for keeping track of these things.

I tried to make this not FANGIRLY over Dento for once 8D

Well, the important thing is that you tried. :)

*Axew's childish personality. I seriously hope that he evolves and grows up.

He's a baby for God's sake. I'll admit that I'm not too fond of Axew's personality, but what else could we expect from him?

*The possibility of Oshawott becoming Piplup 2.0. Please writers have him become a Samurott and kick butt.

I think that's already happened, but I don't see how evolution would solve the problem; for all we know, Samurott could still be Piplup 2.0.

And anyway, what's with all the hypocrisy regarding Oshawott? I thought people wanted Ash's main Water Pokemon to get a lot of focus since that hasn't happened in a while. So why are people still complaining? Are you guys never satisfied?

- I think it's funny some of you put "LOL OSHAWOTT IN EVERY EPISODEZ" in the good, then put "Atrocious handling of rotation" in the bad. Seriously? That counter someone did says it enough. Eleven appearances is just silly. Give another Pokemon some attention. I think Swadloon committed suicide. That's why it hasn't been mentioned in ever.

I'm sensing a lot of anger and resentment coming from this post. But seriously, I didn't mean that the other Pokemon shouldn't appear at all. In fact, I really do want Roggenrola, Tranquill, and Swadloon to appear more. I just don't want them to appear just for the sake of appearing like Oshawott; I want them to get their own episodes.

Yeah people apparently shitted(sorry there is no better word) on my post.

Maybe people just didn't see it? Some people like to add other users to their Ignore List so that they don't see those users' posts. Or maybe people didn't take your analysis seriously. You can't win them all, after all.

P.S: Besides Kira but she is trolling

No. I was thanking you from the bottom of my heart since you're so dedicated to the anime.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Maybe people just didn't see it? Some people like to add other users to their Ignore List so that they don't see those users' posts. Or maybe people didn't take your analysis seriously. You can't win them all, after all.

No. I was thanking you from the bottom of my heart since you're so dedicated to the anime.

No u!!!!, people don't put me on ignore list or atleast not the ones I expected to read :D, besides there was nothing to win there :( just showing people that there isn't that much of a gap, betwen pokemons besides Swadloon.

You little rascal, you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIrhVo1WA78

Well If I have to say what I didn't like since the post wasn't closed even though we got two threads about this already.

Bad

- TP story didn't pick up, I know it wasn't the writers fault that TV Tokyo didn't let those two air and I am still sure that we got 1 or 2 more episodes related to Plasma banned in this gap but I was expecting them to try and restart it in Raimon.
- Even though I liked the Don Battle, I would have liked to see more pokemons being used but I liked what we got, so it balanced it out.
- Don't really have anything else to talk about that I remember, maybe use Snivy or Pidove vs Lenora instead of Oshawott and Tepig too.

Oh and the people talking about the lack of evolutions, in other series till the 4th gym we didn't have more evolutions then now if I remember well, wait for the evolutions, they will eventually come, if they don't you will see me whining too(Boldore is coming up apparently).

Last edited:

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
Bad

- TP story didn't pick up, I know it wasn't the writers fault that TV Tokyo didn't let those two air and I am still sure that we got 1 or 2 more episodes related to Plasma banned in this gap but I was expecting them to try and restart it in Raimon.
- Even though I liked the Don Battle, I would have liked to see more pokemons being used but I liked what we got, so it balanced it out.
- Don't really have anything else to talk about that I remember, maybe use Snivy or Pidove vs Lenora instead of Oshawott and Tepig too.

Oh and the people talking about the lack of evolutions, in other series till the 4th gym we didn't have more evolutions then now if I remember well, wait for the evolutions, they will eventually come, if they don't you will see me whining too(Boldore is coming up apparently).

I was expecting Team Plasma to appear in Nimbassa as well, right after the Elesa Gym battle, from the coming episode titles, the Accelgor Rider episode shows that Ash will be in Driftveil soon, which is bad, since I was hoping Team Plasma would appear BEFORE Ash's fight with Clay. I fear that if N appears, he will be just a generic trainer at the league who will be completely unrelated to Team Plasma at all, and will use legendaries to defeat Ash *cough*Tobias*cough*, which will cause an uproar among the fandom.

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
Good
Team rocket and Dr zager as the villains
Cilan
Iris
Georgia
burgandy
stephan
bianca
gym battle (par nimbasa)
Main Pokemon
new pokemon only

Bad
Nimbasa gym battle
Oshawott getting to much screen time
unseen pokemon(swadloon, tranquill and rogenrolla)
Alder
Trip

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Well, the important thing is that you tried. :)

Well I'm sure the world knows by now and it's not as fun without other fangirls to fangirl with :p

- Cilan wasn't bad AT FIRST. He was refreshing the first fifteen episodes or so. He had a hobby in Pokemon Connoseiur, which was nice. But then suddenly he's thirty different things at once, he won't shut his face.. EVER, and he's a prissy know-it-all. The best way I can sum up how ridiculous he's become is his battle versus Luke. When you have a battle going on that's 90% sparkling, idiotic mouthing off, you know there's a problem.

I was actually kind of laughing about this. Not the harshness of it, but the words you chose because I kept thinking of Ruby or Tamaki Suoh XDD You should have thrown in "obnoxious" I bet that word would get through to him.

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I see no purpose in Trip. Its like the rivalry means nothing. He wasn't experienced and powerful like Paul who pushed Ash to his limits. When Ash beats him in the league, what difference will it make?

He's a beginning trainer that's treated like a sue for no reason. His personality is just Gary/Drew/Paul all combined together and his design is a ripoff of Paul's.

I knew it would be hard to top Paul, but it didn't mean Trip had to be so bland with an uninteresting rivalry.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
I see no purpose in Trip. Its like the rivalry means nothing. He wasn't experienced and powerful like Paul who pushed Ash to his limits. When Ash beats him in the league, what difference will it make?

He's a beginning trainer that's treated like a sue for no reason. His personality is just Gary/Drew/Paul all combined together and his design is a ripoff of Paul's.

I knew it would be hard to top Paul, but it didn't mean Trip had to be so bland with an uninteresting rivalry.

In my opinion, Paul was the best rival Ash ever had, sure his backstory may have not been great, but he was a great character netherless. Trip, on the other hand, is basically a cheap knockoff of Paul with not very much creativity put into him at all, but that's just my opinion on Trip.

Janovy

Banned
Trip, on the other hand, is basically a cheap knockoff of Paul with not very much creativity put into him at all, but that's just my opinion on Trip.
Not really. Everything we've seen so far indicates that Trip's development will go in an entirely different direction than Paul. Trip might actually get some visible development. I really liked Paul, but I hated that the biggest development we got from him was a smile. -.-

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
The Good
The Bad

- Trip= Paul 2.0

Er, if Trip's Paul 2.0 doesn't that mean that he's better than Paul? Usually 2.0 (or more) is tacked on to the end of something to say that it's much better.
For example, Firefox = Internet Explorer 2.0 because it's considered by many (if not everyone, shame on those who prefer IE) to be a vast improvement over the default M$ browser, so you're basically saying that Trip is a vast improvement over Paul despite fecking him into The Bad section of your post.
Next time, call him a step backwards.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Okay I will give this a try lol:

The Good:
*The chemistry between the group
*Palpitoad lol he's a beast
*Team Rocket(They are not freaken unbearable for once lol)
*Bel(Love her!!!!<3)
*Dwebble(What a beast lol)
*Tepig(come on he's adorable lol)
*Snivy(she's a b*tch and I love her for it)
*Everybody has a rival for once
*SG Krokorok(What a pimp lol)
*Alder(he was hilarious lol)

The Bad:
*Mijumaru hogging all the screen time
*Tranquil not having one official win(F*CK YOU WRITERS!!!!)
*Trip(Sorry just can't get excited about him lol)
*Pikachu(Give it a rest writers we know he's the mascot but come on already!!!)
*Scraggy(Again sorry but not a fan lol)
*Nimbasa Gym(Really writers???)

Hmm can't think of anything else at the moment so that will do for now.

Last edited:

G50

No longer posting
The Good -

1) Tepig getting his own spotlight for his type
2) Tepig + Oshawott used a lot, commonly together; just like how I used them in my B&W games.
3) Palpitoad's line given to Ash, with the possibility that Ash ends up with my favorite Unova Pokemon Seismitoad.
4) Oshawott being forced to share the spotlight with Unova's coolest Water line.
5) Tepig and Palpitoad being the cutest of the team.
6) Palpitoad's strength in battle.
7) Attacks are much more realistic this season.
8) Snivy's personality
9) Snivy & Emolga's rivalry
10) All 3 starters being with Ash.
11) The Possibility of Samurott+Emboar on Ash's team.
12) Scraggy, such an awesome Pokemon.
13) Hilarious episodes

----------

The Bad -

1) Pignite's horrible treatment! Please let Tepig evolve soon, I can't stand seeing Pignite being treated this badly!
2) Bianca! Always loses on-air at the expense of Pignite...
3) Oshawott acting too much like Piplup did, nobody can match how awesome Piplup was in the Anime!
4) Oshawott/Emolga showing off cuteness... Come on now, cuteness should never be "shown", it's supposed to be natural like with Palpitoad, Snivy and Tepig.
5) No Team Plasma...
6) Gym Battles... too much like Kanto.
7) Don Battle Tournament + Nimbasa Gym Battle, was a terrible idea to use the same Pokemon.
8) Pikachu's Nimbasa battles...
9) Alder
10) The mistreatment of Ash's team

Waterpokes

Something I love with Best Wishes, although pretty minor, is the good-looking background characters. In DP and probably the other previous sagas, the background characters were so generic looking. In Best Wishes, they are nowhere near as generic looking.

I always bugged me back in DP, so yeah....

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
I think we were spoiled with DP's awesome gym battles (even Wake's).

This is the problem. Everytime we're close to a gym battle, people expect it to be a Buizel VS Lucario or a Charizard VS Magmar.

The Striaton Trio and Burgh's were good gym battles, while Lenora and Elesa.... meh. But they aren't "Kanto bad" as people seem to put it.

n80r

Pedobear
the good
more captures and rotating pokemon

i hate how people complain about ash having too many pokemon and them not getting enough development. I want MOAR pokemon and give a rattata's *** about their development

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
This is the problem. Everytime we're close to a gym battle, people expect it to be a Buizel VS Lucario or a Charizard VS Magmar.

The Striaton Trio and Burgh's were good gym battles, while Lenora and Elesa.... meh. But they aren't "Kanto bad" as people seem to put it.

Most of Kanto's weren't even finished, so what are you talking about? BW maybe lame but they're getting done.

Janovy

Banned
Not to mention that most Kanto gym badges Ash got were out of pity.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Keep in mind that I only watch the dub, and the latest episode I've seen is "Where Did You Go, Audino?"

Good
-Snivy and Oshawott's personalities
-Bianca
-Iris (after she gets character development)

Bad
-Most of the battles (notable exceptions in "Iris and Excadrill Against the Dragon Buster!")
-The reboot of Ash's experience level
-Trip (all he seems to do is make a boonies comment, take a picture, and randomly be condescending)
-Cilan's imagery that he tries to force into absolutely every situation (this isn't a big thing, though)

Indifferent
-The group dynamic of the main trio
-Cilan in general
-Team Rocket
-How screentime is split between Pokémon

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Most of Kanto's weren't even finished, so what are you talking about? BW maybe lame but they're getting done.

What are you talking about?

I wasn't saying that they're as bad as the Kanto ones, Iwas coomenting on the fact that people say that Unova's gym battles are the worst since Kanto, go read the last few pages. God, some people are saying that in this exact same page.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.