• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best/Worst and Favorite/Least Favorite Pokemon FROM EACH TYPE!

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Favorite/Least Favorite

Bug: Scyther/Dustox
Dark: Umbreon/Guzzlord
Dragon: Hydreigon/Guzzlord
Electric: Zekrom/Stunfisk
Fairy: Alolan Ninetales/Dedenne
Fighting: Hitmonlee/Poliwrath
Fire: Ninetales/Camerupt
Flying: Articuno/Moltres
Ghost: Gengar/Dusclops
Grass: Vileplume/Ludicolo
Ground: Dugtrio/Rhyhorn
Ice: Alolan Ninetales/Sealeo
Normal: Kangaskhan/Aipom
Poison: Muk/Dustox
Psychic: Alakazam/Unown
Rock: Onix/Armaldo
Steel: Scizor/Mawile
Water: Feraligatr/Poliwrath

Minuy600

Eon Fan
4888f68d32c580558a3f7324b3afe124.jpg

Grass = It's Treecko but even more smug and cuter. Probably my favorite starter out there.
Fire = Fine, I admit I do like it's design. Can't really deny it anymore. By far not my favorite Pokémon out there, but the small portion of furry inside of me is satisfied with it.
Water = It's a prince. That's something alright. The exclusive method of getting it in D/P and the feels when it had to go in the movie are the icing on the cake for this adorable blob.
Normal = After rewatching season 1 of the anime, it struck to me that Meowth was always the character I wanted to see get the most air time. He's a talking, semi-evil cat after all. I like it.
Electric = Maybe the most difficult to pick. There's many Electric types I find to be solid, most especially Pikachu and it's clones before Gen 5. Ampharos barely won it over Pachurisu because much like Dragonite, it's goofy. Goofy things rock.
Psychic = I think I said enough times how much I love Latias now. She's so, SO good. Maybe even... too good? One thing's for sure, she needs more love from people outside of Japan. Don't believe me? Read the Emerald and ORAS portions of the manga. You'll gladly join alongside me with this opinion.
Fighting = I like his face and he's intellegent. Next.
Rock = Something about that it's a walking rock with a single staring eye makes it cute. Used it in a no-evolution run in X & Y and proved to be the most useful.
Ground = It's cry plus it's Platinum sprite make it by far the most hilarious Pokémon to use in the games.
Flying = Third most favorite Pokémon out there. It's design is the best of all. Nothing can beat it's confident look, beautiful color scheme and tiny appearance. It's Land Forme is less than impressive but the Sky Forme is quite literally legendary.
Bug = The first Pokémon I found after getting Pokéballs in FireRed for the very first time. It's the granddaddy of cute bugs, evolves into a Pokémon that brings a tear to someone's eyes just by thinking about it and is enormously important in Yellow. Problem is, Wurmple does many of the same things and has a much funnier design to look at. Nostalgia and Butterfree make Caterpie the winner for me.
Poison = Look at it. Then go to the next type.
Dark = Mysterious and threatening at first, but turns out to be a fantastic hero in what is probably the best movie of the series. Latios does it a bit better, but on terms of heroics he comes a solid second.
Ghost = Got overused in Gen 7 but has some good things going for it. It has some humor and it's abillity to enter devices has lots of potential, already partially explored in Sun & Moon.
Ice = Shares a lot of traits with the eon duo. It's smart, helpful and friendly. I like it a little less than the afromentioned due to not taking as much time into seeing everything it can do or watching the anime episodes in which Ash utilised it.
Steel = Don't know why everyone is some hateful on it. It's so bad, it's good. Used to be my favorite back in 2011, even.
Dragon = I'm oh so cheap. Latios, though I like him less than his sister, has some of the best potential of a Pokémon out there in terms of personality. Sadly his softer side barely got shown in the movie or in the manga. If that'd been the case Latias might not have been as dominantly been the best out there.
Fairy = I like Gardevoir's design for all the wrong reasons. I'm sorry.

I don't actually have least favorites per type, it's been difficult enough to make up this list in the first place.

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
Poison - Venusaur
Dragon - Salamence (Toxic + Protect Fatmence stalling)
Normal - Usaring
Ice - Lapras
Ground - Swampert
Fighting - Lucario
Ghost - Gengar
Rock - Tyranitar
Electric - Luxray
Flying - Pidgeot
Grass - Meganium
Bug - Scizor
Psychic - Slowbro
Dark - Weavile
Steel - Mawile
Water - Blastoise
Fire - Tough tough choice. Charizard though for belly drum sweeps. Plus it was my first. Infernape was close though.

Ranked?
1. Venusaur = Charizard
2. Meganium
3. Lapras
4. Luxray
5. Weavile

Last edited:

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
dbe4f7aa3479818318e65615253b9746.jpg

So, I can give explainations:

Grass (Snivy): I like snakes. I like smug things. Quite simply, this is both, and it’s really amusing to me. Easily my favourite starter.

Fire (Volcarona): Butterflies and moths are my favourite animals, and this is a moth with a really interesting concept outside of that. Bugs in general are beautiful to me, especially those which undergo metamorphosis.

Water (Lapras): Lapras is names after Pierre-Simon Laplace, a scholar famous for many things, such as his work on the tides, the Laplace Transform, and even predicting the existence of black holes. I like all of these things, so I like the Pokémon named after him by extension. Also, I think it’s really elegant. I like Dewott a lot too.

Normal (Porygon-Z): Not only is it the mathematical abstraction of a bird, and a man made Pokémon, but it has loads of character due to the corrupted Dubious Disk, almost as if it has been freed. I like it. Also most other normal types are kinda bland but I like Sawsbuck too.

Electric (Eelektross): An organic electric type based on a real world equivalent that I like a lot. I also like that it has no weaknesses in a vacuum. Vikavolt is a close second here.

Psychic (Cosmog): As if its nickname Nebby doesn’t make it obvious enough, it’s clearly based on a nebula. I’m into my astronomy so this appeals to me as a result. I guess Deoxys is another psychic type I like a lot.

Fighting (Heracross): So for one it’s a beetle and I love beetles, but for two this was my favourite Pokémon for many years. I don’t like how humanoid a lot of fighting type Pokémon are and Heracross is different enough imo.

Rock (Relicanth): This Pokémon is based on the coelacanth (the lesser known of the two extant species, funnily enough, although the shiny seems to resemble the more commonly recognised one) which is a Lazarus taxon. I like the story of how the coelacanth was rediscovered and in general it’s a really interesting fish, so I like Relicanth and especially its shiny form. Nihilego is cool too.

Ground (Trapinch): While I think most ground types bore me in some way, I think Trapinch is interesting for a multitude of reasons. It’s a cute, stylised antlion, it has a workable attack stat in its base form (it’s higher than Vibrava’s) and it has a lovely shiny too, one of the few green shinies that wasn’t already green that I actually like in fact.

Flying (Archen): It’s based on the archaeopteryx, which was an extremely important discovery, creating a beautiful link between dinosaurs and birds. I also think it’s cute and that it has very nice colours in its wing feathers.

Bug (Vivillon): Again, I love butterflies, but this is the best butterfly because of all the varying wing patterns which capture exactly why I like butterflies so much. My personal favourite pattern is the marine one. Since bug is my favourite type (which should have been obvious) a lot of Pokémon could have had this spot.

Poison (Venipede): It’s not that I don’t like Scolipede, I really do actually, it’s just that I prefer Venipede. It’s clearly based on attributes of both centipedes and millipedes, and I really like it for both finding a stylised mix between the two while still keeping everything I love about bugs intact. Also somewhat reminds me of a zergling, and that’s always a good thing.

Dark (Bisharp): I like chess, and I’m particular fond of the bishops in chess, so I like Bisharp. It’s that simple. I would also be happy putting Zoroark here.

Ghost (Honedge): So, sword possesion is really cool, but I’ve chosen Honedge specifically (as opposed to any other Pokémon in its evolution line) because I really like the blue and the sheath / scabbard it has going on. The scabbard in particular elegant and I like how it creates a fake face using gaps that the blade of the sword fills in, even using the lines on the blade to make it looks like it has closed eyes and teeth. I love all that detail.

Ice (Alolan Ninetales): This is a very interesting new adaptation (if you’ll pardon the pun) of Ninetales, and I commend GameFreak from taking such a u-turn with the original design. I love the typing and just how elegant it is.

Steel (Metagross): I am really big on the concept of a supercomputer, and that’s what Metagross is described as. It’s also a “fusion” evolution like Dugtrio / Magneton / Doublade that I appreciate more than the aforementioned ones because it manages much more subtle than them and still keep the concept interesting.

Dragon (Reshiram): It’s the Pokémon of truth. I’m a mathematician, the truth is kinda my job, so I really like the concept. Unlike lots of box legendaries, I like how it’s a much more subtle interpretation of the themes it represents. It ends up being extremely thought provoking as a result. I also adore the role in the story it and Zekrom play in BW, they just feel a lot more important to the world they reside in than the other legendary Pokémon do in their respective games. I could go on for hours about this thing. Needless to say, it’s my favourite Pokémon.

Fairy (Magearna): Gotta say, I really don’t like the fairy type, so not a lot of other Pokémon could have gone here, but I do love Magearna. It’s got a lovely aesthetic and origin story going for it, and furthermore, it’s basically Aigis in Pokémon form, even down to the arm gun. Anyone who’s played Persona 3 knows exactly what I’m talking about.

Here are my least favourites:

bc215b8b87dae033bfe0abdd922a45c7.jpg

Last edited:

Friendshipper

Gotta Love 'Em All
Here are my top three pokemon from each type, no repetitions. I tried to take only the primary type of any dual type pokemon, but yeah... there are a few exceptions (looking at you flying type)-

78069b9206a9f11ce7d6b1a4a639275d.jpg

1st Gen \\ 01 pokemon - Ivysaur
2nd Gen \\ 02 pokemon - Aipom, Crobat
3rd Gen \\ 04 pokemon - Blaziken, Deoxys, Rayquaza, Snorunt
4th Gen \\ 04 pokemon - Giratina, Luxray, Gliscor, Darkrai
5th Gen \\ 02 pokemon - Dewott, Scrafty
6th Gen \\ 02 pokemon - Aegislash, Noivern
7th Gen \\ 03 pokemon - Mimikyu, Laycanroc, Vikavolt

ad7025f0637cad060701b79a1c7ae57a.jpg

1st Gen \\ 02 pokemon - Snorlax, Lapras
2nd Gen \\ 03 pokemon - Heracross, Espeon, Umbreon
3rd Gen \\ 02 pokemon - Tropius, Gardevoir
4th Gen \\ 02 pokemon - Gastrodon, Gallade
5th Gen \\ 05 pokemon - Serperior, Zekrom, Archeops, Golurk, Trubbish
6th Gen \\ 01 pokemon - Klefki
7th Gen \\ 03 pokemon - Liten, (Alola) Marowak, (Alola) Exeggutor

ce4a6851046302477f3830dcc3d30b9b.jpg

1st Gen \\ 03 pokemon - Wartorle, Nidoking, Jigglyouff
2nd Gen \\ 01 pokemon - Wobbuffet
3rd Gen \\ 02 pokemon - Shedinja, Aggron
4th Gen \\ 04 pokemon - Rotom, Infernape, Torterra, Mamoswine
5th Gen \\ 03 pokemon - Braviary, Bisharp, Chandelure
6th Gen \\ 01 pokemon - Pangoro
7th Gen \\ 04 pokemon - Decidueye, Drampa, Solgaleo, Kommo-o

Total
1st Gen \\ 06 pokemon
2nd Gen \\ 06 pokemon
3rd Gen \\ 08 pokemon
4th Gen \\ 10 pokemon
5th Gen \\ 10 pokemon
6th Gen \\ 04 pokemon
7th Gen \\ 10 pokemon

My Favorite Pokemon From Each Gen
Ivysaur, Aipom, Rayquaza, Luxray, Scrafty, Aegislash, Mimikyu

Last edited:
Favorites:
made two of them, one focusing on favorites, including repeats and another without any of the Eevees, kind of 2nd favorites so all can see other Pokemon I love of the type
D7AJ3CEUYAAsKr8
D_mAHCIUYAUyUdB
D7ALgaeUYAA7Ts5
D9ee7D_VUAAfeDh

• Bug - None!! - its the only type I really do hate all equally, only have Ribombee since I can't leave the "favorites" empty, I don't say anything bad, yes do hate all equally for being "annoying bug pests"
  • Dark - Umbreon - that dark fox!! and my love of Eevees is why its super high, love its adorable design, and the idea of glowing rings... aside from Umbreon, really love Liepard and Zorua, and the bears Pancham and Pangoro, and the dark canines Absol, Poochyena, and Mightyena
  • Dragon - Giratina - not too much a fan of dragons that much, few do catch my attention, also Hydreigon and Reshiram I like
  • Electric - Jolteon - the electric foxy!! do love it, awesome design, also love the electric lynxes, and the electric sabre tooth tiger Raikou
  • Fighting - Mienshao - really love the fighting weasel, along with Lucario are the only few I like, the rest are too "human looking" so don't like much
  • Fairy - Sylveon - such a hard type to pick one, as I love many - the super adorable ribbon foxy easily takes my heart, so adorably cute looking, and that face and ribbons, so hard to say no, I also love Wigglytuff, Clefable, Mimikyu, Slurpuff
  • Fire - Flareon - super fluffy and soft and warm fire fox, looks like a much bigger fluffier version than Eevee, also in fire types really love Fennekin and Litten evolutions, as well as the other fire fox Vulpix and Ninetales, the fiery weasels (Quilava, Typhlosion) and the lions too (Litleo, Pyroar, and Entei)
  • Flying - Swellow - loving birds more and more, Swellow and Taillow really take it high favorites of mine, love many other birds such as Talonflame, Staraptor, Fearow
  • Ghost - Froslass - ehhh, not much a fan of ghost types, not too scary, so Froslass being part ghost came close enough
  • Grass - Leafeon - the grassy foxy easily takes it for me, so fun to draw and seem playful, aside from Leafy, I also love Snivy's evolution
  • Ground - Sandslash - eehhh, once more closest I like, not really a type I like that much
  • Ice - Glaceon - love that icy fox!! so much fun to draw as well, love its design, other icyz I love include Alolan Vulpix, Alolan Ninetales, and the arctic bears Cubchoo and Beartic
  • Normal - Eevee - the cute and adorable and so loveable little fox kit, easily my most favorite of the normal types.. so hard picking others I love, as there are way too many to name a few most of the cats Mewoth, Persian, Skitty, Delcatty, Glameow, Purrbeauty, and of course my favorite bear as well Teddiursa and Ursaring, some others such as Zangoose, Zigzagoon, Linoon, Furret, Sentret
  • Poison - Stunky - love its innocent and "Gaturro" like face, also love Ariados, Galvantula, Araquanid (yes, I do get super annoyed when spiders are called "bugs" they aren't, they should have been grass/poison)
  • Psychic - Espeon - my most favorite Pokemon at the moment!! Eevee!! super cute and adorable!! and the only "Eevee Cat" - my other favorite psychic is also cats such as Espurr, Meowstic, and Mew
  • Rock - Lycanroc - the day form I love more than the other two, resembles a wolf more, and Rockruff I love
  • Steel - Lucario - I know its part fighting, don't like any other of this type, so Lucario was closest fit... love that anubis jackal
  • Water - Vaporeon - love the aquatic Eevee, a bit harder to draw than the rest, love it, learns lots of moves I love to use, other water types I like include the water leopard known as Suicune, as well as the otters (Buizel, Floatzel, Oshawott, Dewott)

Hates:
  • Bug - Durant - hard to pick one as I hate all Pokemon in this type, strong hate of ants makes Durant bottom of the list, those annoying ants always find ways of ruining everything I have saved in food - the annoying pests is the main reason I don't like any of them
  • Dark - Sableye - ehh, too human looking for my likes, my main reason for a couple below
  • Dragon - Goomy - doesn't look like anything resembling a dragon at all
  • Electric - Electrode - just a Pokeball with eyes, not much for me to like
  • Fighting - Hariyama - too human looking for my likes, hard to pick from many others
  • Fairy - Togepi - as I call it "Cryapi" anime made it so annoying, not sure why it got moved to the fairies, ruined it for me from a 100% loved type
  • Fire - Torchic - 3rd gen starters don't catch my attention that much
  • Flying - Tornadus - looks ugly to me, like a human with clouds
  • Ghost - Gastly - just a ball of ghost, not much scaryness into it
  • Grass - Treecko - 3rd gen starters, not for me, looks kind of boring for my likes
  • Ground - Claydol - looks more of an ancient statue or pottery than Pokemon
  • Ice - Jynx - too human looking
  • Normal - Ditto - looks like a blob rather than a cute Pokemon
  • Poison - Seviper - only hate it since I'm loyal to Zangoose
  • Psychic - Gothithelle - once more too human looking for my likes
  • Rock - Probopass - hard to pick from many, too ugly looking, too human looking
  • Steel - Mawile - too human looking, and the strange growth on its back makes it look so darn ugly to me
  • Water - Mudkip - 3rd gen starters, don't catch my attention, also Bruxish looked so terrible

I at least try to give a reasoning to all

Last edited:

catzeye

Writer's Block
Favorite

Bug: Pinsir (thanks to Pokemon Go)
Dark: Krookodile (one of the staples of my Unova team)
Dragon: Rayquaza (awesome design, even more awesome shiny, and super strong)
Electric: Luxray (love cats, probably my favorite cat based Pokemon)
Fairy: Mimkyu ( saved my butt against Ultra Necrozma)
Fighting: Konmo-o (love the design)
Fire: Salazzle (cool design and concept)
Flying: Lugia (gorgeous design and powerful)
Ghost: Chandelure (Unova team staple)
Grass: Breloom (Hoenn team staple)
Ground: Flygon (probably my all time favorite Pokemon)
Ice: Lapras (staple on my Kalos team and has always been a favorite of mine)
Normal: Linoone (Hoenn team staple and was on my champion team for my Pokemon Emerald game)
Poison: Crobat (thanks to my Pokemon Y game)
Psychic: Espeon(became my favorite Pyschic type and favorite eeveelution thanks to Pokemon Y and Pokemon Go)
Rock: Dusk Form Lycanroc (It's just so cool to me)
Steel: Magnezone (saved my butt against Ultra Necrozma as well)
Water: Swampert (my first starter)

Least Favorite
Bug:
Dewpider(I hate spiders)
Dark: Alolan Raticate (did not appeal to me)
Dragon: Altaria (the only dragon type I never really understood)
Electric: Galvantula (I hate spiders)
Fairy: Granbull (I don't like bulldogs much)
Fighting:Emboar (Should have never been a fighting type)
Fire: Delphox (I like the concept, just not the execution)
Flying: Swoobat (design doesn't appeal to me)
Ghost: Golurk (design doesn't appeal to me)
Grass: Simisage (really didn't like any of the elemental monkeys to be honest)
Ground: Palossand (design doesn't appeal to me)
Ice: Alolan Sandslash (idk it just never really appealed to me)
Normal: Arceus (I've never really liked it for some reason)
Poison:Ariados (I hate Spiders)
Psychic: Bronzong (Metagross is a better Steel/Psychic in my opinion)
Rock: Barbaracle (design really doesn't appeal to me)
Steel: Klefki (just doesn't appeal to me)
Water: Bruxish (really dislike the design)

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Favorite:
Bug:
Armaldo
Dark: Absol
Dragon: Goodra
Electric: Manectric
Fairy: Slurpuff
Fighting: Mienshao
Fire: Marowak (Alola)
Flying: Tropius
Ghost: Sableye
Grass: Sceptile
Ground: Donphan
Ice: Sandslash (Alola)
Normal: Komala
Poison: Venusaur
Psychic: Reuniclus
Rock: Lycanroc (Midnight)
Steel: Aggron
Water: Samurott

Least Favorite:
Bug:
Wormadam
Dark: Persian (Alola)
Dragon: Mega Latios/Latias
Electric: Stunfisk
Fairy: Togekiss
Fighting: Gurdurr
Fire: Combusken
Flying: Sigilyph
Ghost: Gourgeist
Grass: Ferroseed
Ground: Dugtrio (Alola)
Ice: Jynx
Normal: Fearow
Poison: Amoonguss
Psychic: Gothitelle
Rock: Probopass
Steel: Ferrothorn
Water: Octillery

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Normal - Favourite: Pyroar - Least Favourite: Watchog
Grass - Favourite: Lilligant - Least Favourite: Carnivine
Water - Favourite: Lanturn - Least Favourite: Araquanid
Fire - Favourite: Charizard - Least Favourite: Camerupt
Electric - Favourite: Magnezone - Least Favourite: Emolga
Flying - Favourite: Crobat - Least Favourite: Emolga
Ground - Favourite: Golurk - Least Favourite: Diggersby
Rock - Favourite: Aerodactyl - Least Favourite: Crustle
Psychic - Favourite: Delphox - Least Favourite: Unown
Ghost - Favourite: Golurk - Least Favourite: Dusknoir
Dark - Favourite: Greninja - Least Favourite: Alolan Persian
Bug - Favourite: Heracross - Least Favourite: Crustle
Poison - Favourite: Alolan Muk - Least Favourite: Swalot
Fighting - Favourite: Conkeldurr - Least Favourite: Sawk and Throh
Dragon - Favourite: Flygon - Least Favourite: Hydreigon
Steel - Favourite: Aegislash - Least Favourite: Klinklang
Ice - Favourite: Mamoswine - Least Favourite: Cryogonal
Fairy - Favourite: Sylveon - Least Favourite: Klefki

Kansas

Kansas City Chiefs
Favorite/Least Favorite

Bug - Venomoth/Dustox
Dark - Zorua/Scrafty
Dragon - Hydreigon/Sliggoo
Electric - Electrode/Dedenne
Fighting - Mienshao/Mankey
Fire - Volcarona/Heatmor
Flying - Braviary/Wingull
Ghost - Gastly/Dusclops
Grass - Celebi/Exeggutor
Ground - Garchomp/Drillbur
Ice - Glaceon/Jynx
Normal - Snorlax/Type: Null
Poison - Venomoth/Grimer
Psychic - Meowstic/Sigilyph
Rock - Onix/Carbink
Steel - Metagross/Togedemaru
Water - Tentacruel/Corsola

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Favorite
Bug - Volcarona
Dark - Zoroark
Dragon - Dragalge
Electric - Galvantula
Fairy - Cutiefly
Fighting - Toxicroak
Fire - Ninetales
Flying - Skarmory
Ghost - Aegislash
Grass - Gogoat
Ground - Sandslash
Ice - Froslass
Normal - Zangoose
Poison - Drapion (1)
Psychic - Gallade
Rock - Lycanroc
Steel - Bisharp
Water - Golisopod

Least Favorite
Bug - Kricketune
Dark - Vullaby
Dragon - Turtonator
Electric - Rotom
Fairy - Mr. Mime
Fighting - Gurdurr
Fire - Simisear
Flying - Delibird
Ghost - Jellicent
Grass - Ludicolo
Ground - Diggersby
Ice - Glalie (2)
Normal - Gumshoos
Poison - Mareanie
Psychic - Bruxish
Rock - Barbaracle
Steel - Probopass
Water - Bibarel (3)

(1) Toxtricity as of Gen VIII.
(2) Mr. Rime as of Gen VIII.
(3) Chewtle as of Gen VIII.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I have lots and lots of favorites so I am not gonna bother with that.
But I have a few that are the least so, least favorite Pokemon for each type( BTW I am gonna use dual and mono type)

Normal( Mono): Chansey( it looks stupid and goofy) (Dual type): Indeedee(same as Chansey)
Between these two: Indeedee is the worse.

Fighting( Mono):Hitmonchan( Sawk and Throh were close call because they all wear clothes but Hitmonchan just wear a dress and boxing gloves which is far worse than clothes for Karate), Dual type:pheromosa( I was never fond of girly "humanoid" Pokemon)
Between these two: Hitmonchan is the worse.

Flying: (Mono and Primary Flying): None, Dual type:( secondary flying):Jumpluff( It was hard because I wanted to put Emolga), but Jumpluff is just meh for me)
So,Jumpuff is the worst Flying type.

Poison: (Mono): Nidoran (male/female whatever), I feel it should just one Pokemon and there's female/male version of it,if they were made in Gen 4-5, that would happen), (Dual type):Salazzle
Between these two: Salazzle is worse.

Ground (Mono): Dugtrio: weak evolution , one Diglett evolves into 3 Digletts WOW. Dual: Alola Dugtrio/Diglett, just Diglett with a hair LOL.
So, Diglett/Dugtrio are the worst Ground types.

Rock(Mono): Nosepass, it's just a rock with duck bill. Dual:probopass: same as Nosepass just with a nose and moustache? Lol
So, Nosepass/Probopass are the worst Rock types.

Bug(Mono): Volbeat and Illumise are the bad equally as of dual:Combee is just meh, idk.
But between these Volbeat and Illumise are the worst Bug types

Ghost( Mono) : Cursola is kinda meh, as of dual:Frillish and Jellicent are meh.
But between two: I am gonna give it to Cursola at being the worst Ghost type

Steel(Mono): G-Meowth and Perrserker are the worst. I am not gonna even bother with duals.

Fire(Mono): Braxien and Delphox are the worst.

Water(Mono): Piplup because I just found it annoying, Dual:Arctovish
Between two: Piplup takes the cake.

Grass: I am not gonna bother with duals:Tsareena is the worst Grass Pokemon

Electric: honestly, I find Pika clones + Pikachu the least favorite Electric types, but out of all of them: maybe Emolga.

Psychic: I don't like Hatterene, Gardevoir, Gothitelle. But the least I like is Gardevoir because she is the most overrated one and I don't know why many people worship this awful Pokemon.

Ice: Eiscue and Mr Rime. Between these two...I have to go with MR.Rime. At least Eiscue doesn't look goofy entirely like Rime.

Dragon: Mega Ampharos or A-Exeggutor: I am gonna go with A-E since it doesn't make sense to be a dragon.

Dark and Fairy are both easy for me: A-Persian and Sylveon are the worst. A-P because of face and Sylveon because it's overrated af.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Unown is the worst Pokemon from...all types. It's the worst Pokemon period

MrJechgo

Unown is the worst Pokemon from...all types. It's the worst Pokemon period
If Hidden Power isn't brought back in Gen 8, Unown will never return. I feel like they went overboard with the idea, when they could have made it MUCH simplier:
  • Give it 5 forms... at most.
  • The gimmick has run its course, because there is just no way to know which type Hidden Power will be. You might be good for one fight, but it all changes for te next battle.
  • Give it an evolution. One idea was to based on the Nasca Line animals, or get this, even SIGILYPH.
  • An evolution would have opened up for actual leveling.