• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best & Worst TV Shows

ironknight42

"Have you not noticed that Simpsons is just clutching at straws these days? I mean, most of the stuff has already happened in Family Guy!"
The Simpsons are older so doesn't that mean Family Guy stole most of it from them...they have had some ideas which the Simpsons havn't used which the Simpsons later used but I disgress

GREAT SHOWS: Lost, The Simpsons, Family Guy, and Mythbusters
Horrible Shows: Just about any 4KIDS cartoon show they run now a days

Explosion

txt msg
Best shows: Strangers with Candy and the Sarah Silverman Program
Worst: Many, I won't list them, there are some that have their own personal reason why I view them in contempt.

gtaivfan07

my favorite show is family guy
my least favorite show is 6teen

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Best: Pokémon, Phineas & Ferb, I'm A Celeb, X Factor and Strictly Come Dancing.
Worst: BIG BROTHER! The worst show ever!

Witchan

Shauntal, FTW!
Best Show(s)- Pokemon and WWE (scripted or not scripted, it is still the best). :)

Worst Show- Drawn Together; stupid show. The polit was stupid and it didn't even make sense of how the kiss was splendid and two characters are willing to hate each other. Besides, the whole "cartoon reality show" is staged/scripted, anyway.

Irisfatum

The Sleepy Trainer
Best shows? South Park, Venture Brothers, Moral Orel...umm...probably more. Really, I don't watch TV as much as I use the Internet nowadays.

Worst show? Family Guy. Hands down. It's animated poorly, it's written poorly, and it's voiced poorly. Blech.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Best Show's: SCRUBS, Flapjack, The Office (American), 30 Rock, My Name Is Earl
Worst Shows: Reality shows. Period.

My favorite shows (non-animated) are probably "Flight of the Conchords" and "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". They are retarded in a god way. As for animated shows, I like Family Guy, South Park, Simpsons, American Dad, and King of the Hill (all animated of course).

I hate nearly all of the stuff on Adult Swim anymore except I don't mind Robot Chicken. Those shows are retarded in a bad way

Haxon22

iJerk
Best Show: Heroes

Worst Show: The Hills

thunderblade12

Best: Pokemon and Naruto. Family Guy and South Park. Bones and Dexter

Worst: The Sarah Silverman Show, most of the Adult Swim shows except for the anime, the Boondocks, Family Guy, Mission Hill, the Oblongs and ATHF

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Best: South Park, Family Guy, Dragonball and Dragonball Z, Pokemon, Forensic Files, CSI, World's Most Shocking, etc.

Worst: Any recently-debuted CN series, Bakugan, American Dad, etc.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I forgot that I liked the shows Heroes, Lost, and My Name is Earl. I also don't care for any cartoon cartoons anymore except for the occasional Chowder.

I spy a contradiction....

I think that he meant that he disliked the adult swim shows except for the ones he listed.

Best show: Curb your enthusiasm

Worst show: By far and away the worst, poorest attempt at entertainment of any form.. FAMILY GAY(see what i did thar?)

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
Best: Chowder and The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. Those are the only cartoons/shows I get to watch these days whenever I get the TV to myself.

Worst: Reality shows and pretty much a large portion of the shows on Cartoon Network. Too many shows to list down individually.

The Composer

The Composer
Best: Heroes, Journeyman, Bleach and from time to time Family Guy.

Worst: Scrubs, 24, Dr. Who and any of the Dragonball series.