• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best & Worst TV Shows

Nikacho

"Oh, HER again."
Best: Hoshi no Kaabii

Worst: Kirby: Right back at ya!

..I'm sorry but I HATE the dubs.

SteelMetagross

Certified Trainer
Best TV show: the simpsons
Worst TV show: Dora the explorer

Penguinist Trainer

i'm really into Supernatural. i also love futurama. i really wish they cancelled the simpsons and kept futurama going instead of the other way around. i know theyre making the futurama movies, but i wish they were back making seasons, cause simpsons has done it all (according to south park) and has started losing its luster in the past couple years.

EnteiFirecracker

Destiny Calls
Best:
Lost, Friends, Will & Grace, That 70's Show, Sex and the City, Pokemon, Dragonball/Z/GT, Sailor Moon.

Worst:
EVERYTHING ON DISNEY.
Spongebob Squarepants, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Naruto (All Too Overrated)

Rommath

▲_▲
Best Shows: Two and a Half Men, Friends, Family Guy, Simpsons, Futurama (even though it's never on down here anymore), Big Bang Theory

Worst Shows: Naruto, Dora the Explorer, SpongeBob SquarePants, etc.

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
Best: NCIS, CSI (all three), Futurama, Pokemon (duh?), Mythbusters

Worst: Most of the YTV lineup. It's really gone downhill...

Gibbis

Read it,READ IT!
alrighty...

Best or my personal favourites are

Family guy,Aqua teen hunger force,south park with dabs of random sessons of animal planet

Worst is maybe i'm too harsh but is most anime that became popular with the kids is pokemon(yeah i know i'm gonna get wains at my heels) and all that stuff.

also soaps(http://sixteenwonders.com/images/real_soap.jpg) in generally just leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Just anything or most made my feminists(leaning towards anything)

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
let's have a look:

best TV shows:
southpark, futurama, house, Ncis, bones, practically everything from national geographic channel and discovery channel.

worst TV shows:
every show that uses a luagh recorder.

gtab x3

Best: Survivor, Pokemon, digimon, Simpsons,
Worst: Naruto, One Peice, Sonic, Kirby,

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
Best: Naruto, One Piece, any anime except for DBZ. Survivor, the Amazing Race, Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, South Park, Total Drama series, Forensic Files

Worst: Any Other Reality show that just follows people around. And North Mission Road...I loathe them

Kosmo

Resident Jesus Freak
Best: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Universe, Mythbusters, America's Got Talent

Worst: Anything on Fox or Nick.

raichu2626

Volt Tackle
My favorite shows are Family Guy, Two and a Half Men, Prisonbreak, House, Heroes, ESPN, Criminal Minds, CSI, Runs house, Rob n Big, Gauntlet, real world, planet earth, animal planet, SYTYCD, Scrubs

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Best
Avatar the legend of aang, Pokemon,power rangers, and bakugan battle brawlers, and medabots

Worst
Simpsons, Family guy, power rangers dino thunder, ANYTHING ON KIX.

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
FRiends is the best show ever.two and a half men is also good.I hate any soap operas

~AussieWonder~

My Favourites:
- Charmed
- Family Guy
- The Simpsons
- Law & Order SVU
- Kath and Kim (original Australian version)
- Medium
- Oh and of course, Pokemon

Least Favourite:
- Neighbors
- Dont Forget the Lyrics
- NCIS
- CSI

Last edited: