• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best & Worst TV Shows

Patman

Cursed shadow
The show 'wipeout' was a work of genius! I love watching that show for all those crazy people they get to go on the show and the smart *****, sarcastic commentary which always has me laughing.

And everyone loves a bit of Futurama and South Park

Oh and Dr. Phil, he's pretty awesome :p

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Family Guy, Mythbusters, Steve Wilkos, House, Scrubs...They are great.

But Jeremy Kyle? Pisses me off something awful...

Last edited:

cascade88

< go ask alice >
I love Without A Trace and General Hospital, plus most news shows, such as 20/20 or Dateline. Other favorites of mine are Grey's Anatomy, Wifeswap and Super Nanny.

I hate to say, most of the shows I've grown to totally dislike are a lot of the sitcoms that I see. Idk why, they just seem, well, not really very funny compared to other older sitcoms, like Friends and Seinfeld.

platinum breeder

Worst shows: American idol, X-factor, and many other that ill add later
Best shows: Dr. Who, Merlin, Heroes, Sara Jane Adventures...

oddsok

(^^,)
Best - Seinfeld, Friends, Scrubs, Two and a half men, survivor, the amazing race plus many more.

Worst - can't really think of many right now except - idol, the bill, dumb drama shows such as (in Australia)- Neighbours and Home & Away.....ew

Cyan

Mortal
Best - Ed, Edd, N' Eddy, Doctor Who, Mythbusters, One Piece

Worst - American Idol

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Best- Ed, Edd, & Eddy; Colbert Report; Daily Show; South Park; Futurama; MythBusters; Family Guy; The Simpsons; Dexter's Lab

Worst- most of the current Cartoon Network shows, Code Monkeys

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Best fictional shows: Big Bang Theory, Scrubs, Heroes, and Terminator: TSC.

The Worse: Superjail and Nickelodeon.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Well I hate all Reality Shows, especially Idol and Big Brother, I am so tired of reality stuff taking over our screens, I want to able to watch TV shows after another, I remeber on Saturdays/Sundays there were plenty to watch that night before Reality came on.

Anyway best: Heroes, Smallville (I will list the ones still airing otherwise it will be a looooong list), How I met your mother, Home and Away, Bones, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Supernatural.

And do not poke fun of my opinions because well it's my opinion, I don't need to like the same thing as you.

alli940

I can see you
i live in iceland so i have like shows from around the world...
best: HEROES, family guy, southpark, house, csi (normal, miami and NY), simpsons
worst: americans/british/australion(all that junk) next top model, idol, and weird women shows

Putty

hatin'
kool kool shows: californication, the mighty boosh, frasier
shit shit shit shows: south park, scrubs, reno 911, charmed

These are my opinions on the best and worst shows.
Best Shows: The Simpsons; Mythbusters; Ninja Warrior; Monsterquest
Worst Shows: Family Guy; most Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon shows

And that's all I can think of.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Have you not noticed that Simpsons is just clutching at straws these days? I mean, most of the stuff has already happened in Family Guy!

*I'd rather watch Peters shenanigans than Homers crap.
*Lois is hotter than Marge (cant believe i said that about cartoon characters)
*Chris is so much funnier than Bart.
*Meg's whining is actually funny....Lisa's is not.
*Stewie's "Damn You Vile Woman"...Way better than those stupid pacifier noises...
*Brian...ok, he's not so funny...but hes better than that stupid greyhound.

*Lenny and Carl have nothing on Cleveland and Quagmire.

Pawtucket Patriot pwns Duff!

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Have you not noticed that Simpsons is just clutching at straws these days? I mean, most of the stuff has already happened in Family Guy!

*Stewie's "Damn You Vile Woman"...Way better than those stupid pacifier noises...

Both The Simpsons and Family Guy are doing bad these days. It's not like any one of those shows are what they once were.

Pokemonmaster Bill

Agnet of Umbrella

yes i have noiced that.