• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Yu-Gi-Oh! card you ever had

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
rarest winged dragon of ra

The yellow one that you're not actually allowed to use, or the tournament-legal shonen jump one? I have the latter, and I think thats actually my best card.

PokemonOwn

I love my two Judgement Dragons. <3

My best card that I have is probably my DAD. Although, Cyber Jar comes in close second.

Dahbeastt

Used to have a playset of Dualities. Sold them for $100 each about a month before they became $190 each.

Still have my playset of Ultra warnings.

MeiChama

Spazztastic Fangirl~
Probably my Hundred Eyes Dragon.

kusari

Raptastic
I had the tournament legal Winged Dragon and Obelisk. They were tied with my Darkness Neosphere, Gandora, Eltanin, Chimeratech Fortress Dragon and Beast King Barbaros.

I traded away the Gods, Tragoedia, Chimeratech and a Thunder King Rai-oh however. For the Thunder King I got 500 Blackwings and I got complete, tounament tested Morphtronic, Lightsworn, Venom and Mist Valley decks for the other cards.

Last edited:

GilligBoi

Raigeki or Yata

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
German secret rare Freye, Spirit of Victory (Freye, Geist de Seiges)

Got it cheap at Nats last summer for my Herald deck, and she was there when I 2-0'd Jeff Jones. :3

CelestialFire

<--- Better than you
Patrician of Darkness - his effect allows you to choose the target of your opponent's attack

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
My strongest card is in terms of Attack Blue Eyes white Dragon, but I also have Slyfer, Goblin King and Maha Vailo (+ 3 Black Pendants= 4550 attack points)

Yesterstool69

Y'all, I reckon'
Them there Time Magician!

Counting banned cards? I think Raigeki. Discounting banned cards, either one of my higher-end Monarchs or Monster Reborn (the latter for massive usefulness).

malfic paradox, Ccapac apu and my to yubels(1 and 2, still need 3)