• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Yu-Gi-Oh! card you ever had

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
even though i have all the egyptians, wickeds, blue eyes, most signer dragons, 4 exodia pieces, and more...i would say
...MEDUSA WORM

Little_Pikachu

With Action Amusing!
Really depends on what you mean by "best".

Rarest thing I had was an SJC Cyber Stein which I won at a tournament in America (claim to fame as being one of mabye 2 or 3 UK players who've gone to a tournament in the states and actually won an SJC card!).

Favourite card, I do love Rescue Cat, he's so cute!

Favourite card to play, I'm hugely associated with Judgement Dragon for some reason!

DarkMarowak

Sledgehammer Messiah
Hmm, I'd say mine's probably Mirror Force. Some people would consider DaD, I suppose. Personally my favorite card is The Wicked Avatar. It's quite a bit outdated now, but I used to run it in a monarch deck and as soon as I got it out I knew it was game, set and match. My friends couldn't stop it but in a proper tourney I probably wouldn't of been able to get it out or it'd be horribly mangled by some sort of devious card effect.

kris198921

the most powerful effect monster is the kitten that when its attacked the opponents monsters attack becomes 200 or the wicked dreadroot

Jack O' Lantern

My favourite would be Judgement of Anubis. Love the expressions on opposing faces when you crack that one out.

Although my best has to be The Seal of Orichalcos (outside proper play). Can you spell unfair? ;)

N!ck

My Gandora the Dragon of Destruction is probably my strongest card.
It's only good when it's used right :/

skinny spartan

The Silent Trainer
My Original LOB Dark Magician that I pulled from a pack! :D

littlea53

Prince of Darkness
relanquished. pardon my spelling...

Blinded No More

Longtime Pokemon fan
1st Edition Airknight Parshath from Labyrinth Of Nightmare. This card has sentimental value to me, I got it in one of those candy-cane sets that had 3 packs in them back at Christmastime as a gift from a friend. Also, it was the first Ultra Rare I ever pulled.

Airride_Master

My Catastor. I used to have trishula, but I don't consider him good outside of stupid loops. Catastor is awesome, because I can obliterate almost any monster My machinas have a problem with (I run an E-Tele Engine which is actually really awesome :eek: )

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
I think Jester Lord. It 's effect is amazing!