• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Yu-Gi-Oh! card you ever had

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
300px-GemknightRubysDT09-JP-DScPR-DT.jpg

Cards that were reliesed in Duel Terminal pack 9. Vylon something...
These guys are awesome. Can't wait for their american release.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Mirror Force.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I guess by best this thread means rarest. :/ So in that case not including my 300-ish misprints, I would have to say it's either my Japanese GB1 Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth or my newly acquired SR Darklord Asmodeus, Darklord Superbia and Darklord Edeh Arae.

Uhhh...how could you have them if they haven't been released in America?

They were released in DT05 in the US a couple months ago.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
My misprinted chaos neos ( rainbow dragon) it was ghost rare too! I've always wondered if cards like rainbow gravity affected it

Last edited:
My rarest card: JMP-001 Blue Eyes White Dragon
My most useful monster card: Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
My most useful Spell/Trap card: Dark Bribe

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
My best cards are my ghost rare Black-winged dragon, my limited edition Light and Darkness dragon, my Shooting Star dragon and my Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste.

servine

I am a she. Not he.
i dont know. i think i threw them away like when i was little and then after my classmates wanted them. :/ but they didnt look so rare.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
They were released in DT05 in the US a couple months ago.

Actually, I used them in Tag Force 5. I haven't even visited a DT yet. Though I hope to go.

Also, I have three God Cards (Of the nabbish LC) and an Ultimate Rare Red Majestic Dragon.

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
Way back when Black Luster Solider - Envoy of the Beginning first came out.
I was in Middle School my best friend actually pulled one from a pack.
But no one actually believed him so he brought it to school and showed everyone.
Then some jerk asked to see it, he took it and actually bent it on the top left corner so there is a crease across the picture.
So afterwards my friend gave the card to me, but when he moved away in High School I gave the card back to him.
So it's the best card I've ever had, because of the memories associated with it, and it is a pretty strong monster too.

soulsurvivor

Making progress
I run a twilight deck so i remember buying two judgement dragons, and i remember every day I would check my mail 3x a day til next week it was there.

11DBHK

Banned
my rarest cards were a set of the five exodia peices, and exodius the ultimate forbidden lord.
i also had contract with exodia and exodia necross.

Mimori Kiryu

My rarest card (I actually use): (Gold Rare) Thunder King Rai-Oh
My rarest card (I don't use): (secret) B. Skull Dragon (worth about $35)
The rarest synchro card I use in my main deck: (secret) Naturia Barkion
The rarest monster card I use in my main deck: (secret) Grandmaster of the Six Samurai (worth about $45-50)
The rarest spell card I use in my main deck: (ultra) Monster Reborn (worth about $30-45)
The rarest trap card I use in my main deck: (super) Fiendish Chain (worth about $25)

:3

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Blue-Eyes is my best card ever.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Let's see. I guess my best card would be Power Tool Dragon. It was ghost rare.

rocky505

Obelisk the Tormentor that came in Shonen Jump last year is my favorite card I own. I tried to get Ra but could never find it.