• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beta leftovers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKMN trainer Justin!

(o) <--- POKE'BALL!
Sorry to bump this thread but in my signature, I made a photo of what a front view of the beta Shellos would look like. :) This beta version of Shellos is interesting. Same with the Gastrodon beta version, too.

Doom.exe

Breeder&Berry Farmer
I was looking through the sprites from when people were first learning how to extract data from DP...

There are a few small glitches; Pokemon that have more than 1 form, such as Deoxys, Burmy, Cherrim, Shellos, and Gastrodon, use alternates for all their forms. Their base form uses a different palette. This was rectified when we got the locations for the alternates, but this opened a door to what I believe is a beta leftover. Take a look at this page I made, here.

The link doesn't work for me

~Jeremy~

RAWR! I want HG/SS!
Me niethier. But what I have seen in Justin's sig makes me think more outside the box. The Shellos looks like a fusin of the two, pink version. Like, maybe beta data has something in realation to the Mansion?

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
hmm so they were really supposed to be in R/S/E

can you link me to the Artical?

LBB

suw00p
can someone post them? the link aint workin for me.

these sound interesting >.<

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
can someone post them? the link aint workin for me.

these sound interesting >.<

hmm your right, the link isnt working, i just know what they look like from before when this topic was first created

KyonKyon

Gust of Wind
aww the site doesnt work ._."

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
Yeh, sum1 get the link working or something, im so curios now.

shiny manafi

Sea Prince
I think Gamefreak did a alternate version of the back sprite, made a decision and forgot to remove it

H2SO4

persona non grata
^ Interesting, I was just thinking: if you breed E-Gastrodon and W-Gastrodon... which colored Shellos will you get?

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
I think that the offsipring's colour will the the colour of the mother.

I though that was what it was, but the beta is much more interesting, and it would introduce more people to the concept of breeding to get better or more interesting pokemon

cabman

like phione??

Status
Not open for further replies.