• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beta Olivine House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plant/Colour-type themes:

New BARK Town - Bark as in tree

CHERRYgrove Town - Cherry is a fruit, grove is a place full of plants

VIOLET Town - Flower AND Colour

AZALEA Town - Plant and I THINK a colour

GOLDENROD City - Flower AND Colour

ECRUteak City - Colour, I don't know about plant...

OLIVINE City - Colour, and I think a plant

CIANWOOD City - Plant, don't know about colour

MAHOGANY Town - Colour, obviously... Mahogany is also a type of wood, I think

BLACKTHORN City - Black is a colour, and blackthorn is a plant.

SheWhoLovesPineapples

Oh... Can't believe I didn't notice that. I noticed about the colors, though.

And yes, Cianwood is a color.

muckers

*yawn*
Teak is a type of wood, as well (from Ecruteak).

I kind of have a question... In the maps with grass, is it possible to run into wild Pokemon on them?

Dratini 79

How do you find this stuff? What "Hot coffee mod in GTA?"

Naraku_Diabolos

DNC20/NIN10
Mudkip and a Clarinet said:
Plant/Colour-type themes:

New BARK Town - Bark as in tree

CHERRYgrove Town - Cherry is a fruit, grove is a place full of plants

VIOLET Town - Flower AND Colour

AZALEA Town - Plant and I THINK a colour

GOLDENROD City - Flower AND Colour

ECRUteak City - Colour, I don't know about plant...

OLIVINE City - Colour, and I think a plant

CIANWOOD City - Plant, don't know about colour

MAHOGANY Town - Colour, obviously... Mahogany is also a type of wood, I think

BLACKTHORN City - Black is a colour, and blackthorn is a plant.

Azalea = a flowering shrub that is widely grown for its large pink, purple, white, yellow, or orange flowers. Some azaleas lose their leaves, while the small varieties of Japanese origin are evergreen.

Ecru = of a pale brown color, like unbleached linen.

Teak = a tall East Indian tree of the vervain family, valued for its wood.

Olivine = an olive-green form of magnesium-iron silicate that occurs naturally in igneous rocks. It is used in refractories and as a gemstone.

Cian --> Cyan = a deep greenish-blue color that, together with yellow and magenta, is one of the three primary colors used in printing and photographic processing.

Fizz

I just had a thought, maybe there is a Pharmacy in Ecruteak, but the door to it was moved to Cianwood, so while you're in the house in Cianwood you're really in Ecruteak?

P_S_B

Shiny hunter
I don't know if this has been said or not, but the warp point for the beta house is at the far top left corner of the Olivine map.

Fizz said:
I just had a thought, maybe there is a Pharmacy in Ecruteak, but the door to it was moved to Cianwood, so while you're in the house in Cianwood you're really in Ecruteak?

Well, since I do believe houses are on different maps than towns, you're really not in any city at all...

Can you actually go inside the house if you use a cheating device and use the walk through walls cheat to get to the spot where the warp spot is?

Shinin

Minimalist
P_S_B said:
I don't know if this has been said or not, but the warp point for the beta house is at the far top left corner of the Olivine map.

The main post has a picture showing the warp point there.

XD375

Shane
It is nice to know someone else knows about the beta house. I discovered years ago but never made it to Olivine in any of my hacks as I always got bored. I am working on a hack right now which I plan to make into an expanded Johto game, and I am putting the house in Ecruteak.

well i think that cinawood probably would have been a town just lacking the gym
because it would be cruel for a frustrated gamer to get stuck half way across an ocean without a pokemon center to heal their pokemon takin down by those annoying 'can't escape' tentacools and tentacruels
the lake of rage being a town theory is a damn good one considering the gym and the beta map having a town there! :p

here's a crazy wild thought ... what if there were mines over on cinawood and that would explain the mine cart sprite

and they needed to have the pharmacy (or some other frivolous plot hole) over on cinawood otherwise gamers would just ignore that whole part of the sea and leave it for later

anyway thats enough outta me
:p
nick

oh hang on only problem is the badges would be out of order if the cinawood gym is at lake of rage instead
could they change it easily??

cecil900

OMG I'M HAWT!
How do you find these? Do you plumb the game's coding? Or do you just AR?

shadow x-x

Shadow king
The word with w in this poke game

Ret46

I love Sealeo!
Status
Not open for further replies.