1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Better Level to evolve this Pokemons?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by Pepsi_Plunge, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

I just breed one Skitty one Pichu(that is now a Pikachu), Igglybuff(that is now a Jiglypuff) and a Cleffa(that is now a Clefary) i have the stones to evolve all of them but i don't know wahts the best level to evolve them so im asking to someone please give me a little help
    ________
    red head girl Webcams

Last edited: Sep 2, 2011
  2. CerBerUs1337

CerBerUs1337 Well-Known Member

evolve cleafairy at lvl 45 or after that 'cause it learns meteor mash OR evolve it now and teach it good tms like calm mind Tbolt icebeam flamethrower

evolve jigglypuff after 49 cause it learns double edge and also learns hyper voice at 43 OR maybe even jiggly can learn good tm that clefairy can

evolve pikachu after it learns thunder

evolve skitty after 39 cause it learns double edge OR teach it good tm like clefairy or jiggly

Last edited: Jul 8, 2006
  3. Pepsi_Plunge

4. CerBerUs1337

CerBerUs1337 Well-Known Member

u can teach it double egde at 39 OR teach it tms like ice beam and all that

5. Pepsi_Plunge

Thanks im going to tech them TM ad evolve them now , then if i want i can use the mushroom guy to learn old moves
    ________
    _KIM_IRIS_

6. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Well-Known Member Staff Member

You know that when you're pokemon evolve, the only moves the move tutor can teach them is the ones they learn in their final stage of evolution. So if you evolve your Clefairy before it's at a high enough level to learn meteor mash, and then go to the move tutor with Clefable (Regardless of its level), you will NOT be able to teach it meteor mash, since Clefable does not learn meteor mash by level up.

So if you want certain moves on some pokemon you have there, I suggest you look up their moves and find out which ones you won't be able to get once they evolve.

7. SneazzL.com

SneazzL.com Ezra.

No dont evolve skitty after 37 for heal bell
    evolve the other when you want maybe clefairy for meteor mash

8. Liam-Kun

Liam-Kun My precious!

at lv 41..

9. Pikachu1125

Pikachu1125 Rap Rocker

Don't evolve Pikachu if you have a Light Ball.

10. DarkSpectrum

DarkSpectrum Shadow Amongst Light

Never ever do this...... If you want the boost in sp attk.... go with a raichu @ magnet
    light ball pika has 100sp atk while a magnet raichu will have about 99sp atk
    plus all the other base stats will be better on a raichu.
    Each one of the pokemon you listed learns an attack about lvl 45-50... wait til it learns the very last move it can (If you think you'll ever want it on the pokemon) and then evolve it. At least you'll have the move if you wanna keep it... evolving it early only takes away that chance.

11. Dark Aerodactyl

Dark Aerodactyl i am not a spammer

ASAP. Try earlier. I have clefable lv10, raichu 21 and wigglituff on 91

12. SPIKE06

SPIKE06 Well-Known Member

and you have to teach raichu tbolt and thunder

13. Silver Dragonair

Silver Dragonair OMG internetz

Dont wait until pikachu learns thunder.

thunder on pikachu is useless. Tbolt is better. After pika learns TBolt, because agility is useless as is light screen.

Items like Magnet are not even worth it

14. Dark Aerodactyl

Dark Aerodactyl i am not a spammer

mah. I only give to it Thunder Stone for pokedex. I never go to train it. I hate it

15. mecha-man

mecha-man < Is tha best

Magnet might be usefull on Raichu, but if your Pikachu knows Surf and a special Hidden Power your better of with light ball.

16. DarkSpectrum

DarkSpectrum Shadow Amongst Light

umm.... the special attack stats as holding a nothing on raichu versus a pikachu holding lightball are only about 10 points off from each other so If you have on of the box pikas that has surf it would not make that much of a difference.
    remember... base stat pika spattk w/ lightball is only 100
    Raichu's base stat sp attk is 90.
    You can easily make up for this difference with ev training more in spattk and less in other stats seeing as pikachu needs ev training else where to even make sure it survives.

17. juz level up ur pokemon til it has learned its last move. ciz wen it evolves, it doesnt learn anymore moves,(in this case), even though da pokemon will hav low hp, itll be worth it!!!!

18. *Shadow_Destiny*

*Shadow_Destiny* Volcano Trainer

look on the serebii.net pokedex, when they learn their last moves, on that level you can let them evolve, cause the evolved pokey's mostly do not learn moves anymore, except tm's

19. Golde

Golde Always Searching~

Yeah, read serebii and read the moves they learn.

20. Pikachu1125

Pikachu1125 Rap Rocker

I don't even want to go to Pika/Raichu debate again that got me a lot of trouble about 1 and a half year ago.