• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Better sprites in R/B than Yellow

Skwog

PurpleHaze
Dragonite, Fearow, Nidoking/queen, Dugtrio, Dodrio, and Mewtwo. They all looked so fierce in R/B.

RedTroopa

Flame Trainer
Personally, I didn't like Mewtwo's sprite in R/B, its lanky arms just didn't appeal to me. But I do think Nidorino had its best sprite in R/B. Although Nidoran (male) did have the eyes that most other Pokes had that just turned me off. Although Nidoking looked so fierce in R/B compared to Yellow. Rhydon had a similar pose in Yellow that just doesn't look menacing, but in R/B that sprite of him just walking up to you with the look on his face was really intimidating.

xCrossCat

Elite Procrastinator
I prefer Mewtwo's Red/Blue sprite way more than Yellow. Although, I must say I did like Arcanine's Yellow sprite better.

love how charmeleon looked like a cow from behind i have to agree with the dragoinite sprite and same with gengar b4 it was like nightmare causing

Shinies

<-- 200 Re's 11/2/12
The sprites are what really put me off the 1st generation games. But personally I think in general that the Yellow sprites are better then the R/B/E ones.

blackterminator3

I liked Arbok's spirit the most in R/B.