• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beware of Shovels!! (965)

Vipsoccermaster

Who leaves empty cans at the beach, anyway?
Idiots who can't take the time to pick them up and throw them into a recycling bin. In this case, the writers are trolls for putting it there just to make Litten mess Fire Fang up. Those writers think they can get away with it, but no!

Let them pay a fine for not caring about the environment!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Everybody did their part to save Ash... except Rowlet. lol
Litten learning Fire Fang saved this episode really. Otherwise it was a waste of time apart from showing Ash training onscreen.... Ash does look good in black though.
5/10

Mia Blaze

I'mma gonna Deku in the face, Kacchan
Everybody did their part to save Ash... except Rowlet. lol

Rowlet was helping Kiawe with the distraction and tried to break the ice to allow its trainer's escape. Rowlet did more than Rockruff. (who kinda caused the whole fiasco by angering Sangyghast and Pallosand which got Litten in there but I digress)

Music was good in parts, Goldfarb seriously doesn't like consistency in the music does he? The dubbing was the same as ever with some really useless add ons to keep the lip flap consistent, it was kinda cringy at times but hey, that's what we get with the English. Still like the episode though just prefer the Japanese version.

Last edited:

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
LOL why did Litten kick Rockruff??

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
LOL why did Litten kick Rockruff??

...Litten kicked Rockruff out of the way so it wouldn't be swallowed by Palossand. That was Litten looking out for its fellow Pokémon, even when it meant sacrificing itself. I thought that was a nice moment and a good show of Litten's character, personally.

Vipsoccermaster

...Litten kicked Rockruff out of the way so it wouldn't be swallowed by Palossand. That was Litten looking out for its fellow Pokémon, even when it meant sacrificing itself. I thought that was a nice moment and a good show of Litten's character, personally.
That's pretty much what Litten says to Meowth whilst being captured by Team Rocket at the end of SM16. Its heroic deeds. Letting Team Rocket leave Rowlet and Popplio alone at the expense of Litten joining Team Rocket, but of course Litten was only trying make them believe Litten, and thus Litten betrayed Team Rocket after opening the cage.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

I would just stand in the front or at least tell my teammate to move aside.

But if kicking my teammate in the face is a show of friendship, then...

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
I would just stand in the front or at least tell my teammate to move aside.

But if kicking my teammate in the face is a show of friendship, then...
Knocking a ally out of the way of danger is a very common trope for a reason, since it can be quicker than shouting a warning and waiting for the ally to react to what you are saying. Of course it being a quick way to show self sacrifice is the main reason usually.

<><><>

About using a poke ball on Palossand, doing so would force the writers to figure out just what would happen to a human body if they are completely inside a pokemon when it gets sucked into a poke ball. I'm not sure if they want to answer that question.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I liked how Satoshi's Mokuroh tried comforting Nyabby, and it was hilarious when Satoshi put the Rotom Zukan on Sunabaa's head as a replacement for its shovel. I also liked seeing Lilie and the other students from Kukui-hakase's school trying to rescue Satoshi from Sirodethna's prison, and how Ashimari and Pikachu found the shovel underwater.