• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beware the Hindenburg, lest you be pulled down with it...

Klaus™

Banned
Okay thanks for telling me :). Would you be willing to switch any of your team members?

P.S. trying to help as much as I can.

any and all changes are welcome. id rather not get rid of ambi and drifblim, just because they have worked well. and empy too. its defenses are just reliable.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
I personnaly like to use flying gem with acrobatics on my ambipom. I've swept entire ou teams with it.

EDIT: I also believe I get perfect coverage, more or less, with fake out/double hit/acrobatics/low sweep.

trident20

ground types
Acrobatics could help more with the grass types that may or may not be a pain to your empoleon. I personally counter empoleeon with fire.

Eaglehawk

Banned
Let's be completely honest here. This team is shat on by hazards, so I would definitely suggest using Blastoise as your Bulky spinner and Replacing Drifblim with something more useful.

Patri25

I think that empoleon can´t learn stealth rock

trident20

ground types
Let's be completely honest here. This team is shat on by hazards, so I would definitely suggest using Blastoise as your Bulky spinner and Replacing Drifblim with something more useful.

DRiftbloon is like the main thing of his team. so he can't get rid of that.

Klaus™

Banned

honestly, hazards arent that bad to my team. stealth rock actually helps drifblim, as it takes away 25% of its health, going ever closer to that 1 hp, or a d-bond. and drifblim is the spinblocker, and in a tier that is practically filled with hazards, a spinblocker is a must. so im not replacing it. and yes, empy can learn sr. js.