1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Beyblade Shipping

Discussion in 'Alternative Shipping' started by BlueDragonfangirl, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl Well-Known Member

Any Beyblade series, the original series to Metal Force to the new one we have going Zero G or however the heck you say it. Any one you like? For me, I like RenxZero from the new series and GingaxMadoka from Beyblade Metal Force/Masters I just find these two pairings so cute. The original Beyblade series I didn't ship any one for some reason. Do you guys pair any one from the Beyblade series?

2. giratina519

giratina519 ra ra ra IERUKANA?!

Masamune x Mei Mei
    Hilary x Daichi
    Mariah x Tyson

3. Wolfgirl44

Wolfgirl44 Ignitionshipper

Ah, let's see... I've been watching Metal Force (I think that's what I'm watching anyway) in the mornings before Pokemon comes on, but I watch it with the sound muted so I'm fuzzy on the names of the characters.

I ship, um, what's his name... the guy who looks like a werewolf, I think it's Kyouya? With the eagle guy. Tsubasa, right? Ship them intensely.
    I also ship the little kid with the green hair with the little kid with the yellow hair, although lately I've also been shipping him with that dragon guy who is usually a villain.

Seriously, someone help me out with names here, I have no idea who these people are. XD

4. giratina519

giratina519 ra ra ra IERUKANA?!

It's
    Kyoya x Tsubasa
    Kenta x Yu or Ryuga

5. Wolfgirl44

Wolfgirl44 Ignitionshipper

Thank you! =D

6. ShinyPokemon inc.

ShinyPokemon inc. The Lighting King

Gingkaxmadoka or tsubasaxmadoka zeroxren and masamunexmeI meI

Thread Status: