• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beyblade Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

Any Beyblade series, the original series to Metal Force to the new one we have going Zero G or however the heck you say it. Any one you like? For me, I like RenxZero from the new series and GingaxMadoka from Beyblade Metal Force/Masters I just find these two pairings so cute. The original Beyblade series I didn't ship any one for some reason. Do you guys pair any one from the Beyblade series?

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Masamune x Mei Mei
Hilary x Daichi
Mariah x Tyson

Wolfgirl44

Ignitionshipper
Ah, let's see... I've been watching Metal Force (I think that's what I'm watching anyway) in the mornings before Pokemon comes on, but I watch it with the sound muted so I'm fuzzy on the names of the characters.

I ship, um, what's his name... the guy who looks like a werewolf, I think it's Kyouya? With the eagle guy. Tsubasa, right? Ship them intensely.
I also ship the little kid with the green hair with the little kid with the yellow hair, although lately I've also been shipping him with that dragon guy who is usually a villain.

Seriously, someone help me out with names here, I have no idea who these people are. XD

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Ah, let's see... I've been watching Metal Force (I think that's what I'm watching anyway) in the mornings before Pokemon comes on, but I watch it with the sound muted so I'm fuzzy on the names of the characters.

I ship, um, what's his name... the guy who looks like a werewolf, I think it's Kyouya? With the eagle guy. Tsubasa, right? Ship them intensely.
I also ship the little kid with the green hair with the little kid with the yellow hair, although lately I've also been shipping him with that dragon guy who is usually a villain.

Seriously, someone help me out with names here, I have no idea who these people are. XD
It's
Kyoya x Tsubasa
Kenta x Yu or Ryuga

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master
Gingkaxmadoka or tsubasaxmadoka zeroxren and masamunexmeI meI

Status
Not open for further replies.