• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beyond Imagination (An SSB RPG)

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
The title might use some work, but oh well.

Rating: PG

The Beginning

In the beginning there was a man, nay many men who came together to create worlds beyond one's imagination, known solely as the "Creation Project". Utilizing the device, they could travel to and from worlds created digitally. Of course, they were only taking small precautions, because they did not want to accidentally digitize themselves into an uninhabitable environment or something like that. One day, however, one of the scientists brought their very young son into the lab, both to show it off to him and because he was unable to find a baby-sitter at the time. Unbeknownst to the scientist, the child was carrying a prototype video game called "Super Smash Bros. Brawl", a fighting game with absolutely no plot or some sort of emissary of subspace or something like that. hehehe...the child started to wander around without anyone noticing his disappearance. The child found some sort of device that looked similar to a Nintendo Wii, so what did he think to do, put his disk in so he could play it. The device, however, was not a Wii, but the "Creation Project".

Due to the immense amount of information on it, the "Creation Project" started to malfunction in one of the worst ways possible. A different scientist, one who was more selfish and wanted all the funds from this project, noticed the malfunction. When he ran in to see what was going on, the portal into the worlds started to vacuum in the other portals and the scientist himself. (The kid was unharmed and completely unaware due to the disk implement was in a different room.) Soon, he got trapped inside the Smash World with beings from the other created worlds. The scientist started to break down into codes, his body was rewritten into a blue nearly-omnipotent being, one who has no memories of the real world.

Smash World

So the scientist, self-named Tabuu for his lack of memories, floated in the middle of a dark void, waiting...for something to happen. This was when he stumbled onto a world, one full of colorful characters, beautifully designed locations, and lavish life. These characters seemed to only be interested in one thing, destruction of each other. Tabuu would not have this, this world sullied by ignorant barbarians, so he decided to use the creatures in his arsenal to conquer the other world to preserve its beauty. His knowledge of technology would ensure that while he would use the portals to bring pieces of that world to him. Using two of the creatures he created, a black silhouette of a man he named, "Mr. Game and Watch" and a robot supposedly devoid of all feelings, called the "Robotics Operating Battleunit" or "R.O.B." for short would create obedient clones of the other creatures so that he may conquer them all.

After his glorious army was created, he needed a way to bring the world to him, fortunately, his answer would come in the form of a giant right hand and his followers. Tabuu conquered this hand and used his loyal minions to make sure that those other barbarians were distracted. He fitted them with a device that would kill anyone hit by it, one thing he did not know about this world, the creatures that originated from it would become trophies when killed. The R.O.B.s were armed with giant portal-creating bombs that would bring the world to him, but they themselves would be sacrificed in the process. Tabuu's conquering rampage was answered by an army comprised of the beings he thought did not care about the world and its shape. He was defeated and sealed away inside his space, only this time without his minions to give him company.

Back in the real world

The "Creation Project" was shut down due to the government getting involved. They would not have this go out to the media, so it was officially dubbed a failure. The only remaining portal was shutdown and disconnected from the mainframe, meaning that anything that was inside was sealed in that world. To make sure that the remaining portals did not cause a crash in the system, they utilized something called the "Crossover" which would make sure that certain worlds inside the mainframe would be interconnected. Unbeknownst to the scientists, several video game worlds were within it as well.

The plot

Tabuu's forces might have been defeated, but he was certainly persistent. He found that the old portal back home was replaced by a bypass that would allow him access into other worlds. These other worlds connected to what was known as the "Nintendo Universe" with other crossover points that could be from 3rd party games. Once again he is now ready to get his revenge on those that fought him starting with the traitors, R.O.B. and Game and Watch. He might find though that the forces that he will be fighting against have multiplied due to the new worlds, but this also meant to him that there are potential new allies for him to either manipulate or control that can help him conquer all of these worlds. He secretly prepared his army for an oncoming onslaught that would most certainly spell doom for many many worlds but so long as he could have them all, he did not care anymore.

Rules and Regulations

1. All SPPf Rules must be followed unless you are the GM then all rules are to be broken. :p
  2. I obviously expect violence, but I do not want explicitly gory scenes
  3. All characters are on a first-come first-serve basis.
  4. All characters used must EITHER be one of the following:
    • A first-party Nintendo character
    • A Third-party character that has been on at least THREE Nintendo platforms, or is exclusive to a Nintendo platform
  5. No godmodding, no metagaming, etc.
  6. Please be courtious to those around you, if there is any trouble, please contact the opposing party first, if no agreement can be made, then contact me for a solution.
  7. Note that all limitations on the sign-ups are Minimums, not Maximums.

Sign-up Sheet
[noparse]Name: The name that your character was given.
Alias: any other name that your character may go by.
Nintendo-platform Games:For Third party characters only. If you're not sure, then put this in.

Personality: Basically how your character acts, etc. At least 2 good paragraphs.
History: At least 2 Good paragraphs. Keep in mind that barring official crossovers, your character has never seen the other worlds before this invasion starts
Appearance: I'm going to take a page from an earlier Smash Bros. RPG on this one, You may provide an image, but if you do you still need to make at least one good paragraph describing the character. If you do not provide an image, at least two good paragraphs.

Moveset/Abilities: Okay basically you can have up to 10 separate unique attacks or abilities that your character can do, please note the "No Godmod" Rule.
Equipment: If there is any special equipment your character carries you may want to make a note of it here if it is not in the appearance. I'd also advise all weapons to be put into here as well.
Final Smash: The big Kahuna of abilities, the one that can make the biggest difference, the FS.[/noparse]

-------------

Other Notes: I will determine what kind of enemies you will face and what certain kind of items I will allow.
Sign-ups will remain open for the duration of the RPG.
Please by all means, have fun with this RPG.

Joshua (Fire Emblem) - rotrum
none either
Proto Man - TurboMechaElgyem
Ike - jakmaster1
treespyro
Bronzong#1 - Lil Mac
ducksgomooful
LokiTheGengar - Geno (Mario)
lawmaster
wayjun - Ghoulmon Black (Digimon)
Skillfulness- Tails (Sonic)
mariobrosvswariobros
lxdarknessxl
Mon1010 - Kirby (Kirby)

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
Sure can I reserve please?

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
Rather than simply asking for a generic reserve, I would specifically like to reserve Geno from Super Mario RPG.

lawmaster

What is that?
Could I reserve please

TurboMechaElgyem

Name: Proto man
Series: mega man franchise
Nintendo platform games: mega man 3, mega man 5, and mega man 10 to name a few
Personality: Proto man is very much a loner. He spends most of his time in the shadows and out of sight, rarely showing his face. He is also very courageous and even somewhat rebellious, as he once kidnapped his creator, Dr. Thomas Light, and has even helped evacuate his brother, mega man, from a collapsing building. He almost never speaks to anyone but himself and his only interests are stopping tyranny and chaos. He is very serious about his work and never shows emotion.

Despite all the things he does, Proto man is seen as a freak by most people and not as a hero or a villian. Naturally, Proto man is very antisocial and secluded. Proto man keeps many secrets, likely because he sees his backstory as irrelevent. He almost never involves himself with others, but he and mega man share a close bond. He also has an unusual habit of playing a tune on a whistle to announce his prescence, but only Mega Man and the good Dr. Light have ever heard this sound.

History: Proto man was one of Dr. Light's early creations. He ran away from doctor light and lived alone for many years. He reappered many years later and met his younger brother, mega man. Proto man tested mega man's abilities several times during mega Man's quest to defeat 8 robot masters created by the villainous Dr. Wily and eventually saved mega from Wily's collapsing fortress. Proto man dissappeared into the shadows and was not seen for quite a spell.

Years later, Proto man returned and kidnapped Dr. Light. Mega man ran after him and eventually realized that Proto man was being manipulated by Wily. After regaining his free will, Proto man continued to assist Mega Man in his later quests by giving him weaponry or backup when the situation demanded it. When Dr. Light was arrested for terrorism, Proto man and Mega man got to the bottom of the case and discovered that Light had been framed by Wily. The two robots later teamed up to find a cure for a lethal virus known as Robenza.

Appearance: Proto man wears a skintight gray jumpsuit with large red gloves and boots. He wears a red belt as well, which is probobly the place where he stores his whistle. He has brownish hair and pale skin, with a small and pointy nose (much like many anime characters). He also wears a red aviator helmet with a black visor and numerous markings on the forehead. One of his hands is a blaster canon that has numerous functions. Finally, Proto wears a yellow scarf and a carries a red shield.

Abilities: Proto man has a blaster on his hand that can be charged up or shoot rapid fire. He can also use his shield to deflect attacks. He can also conjure up platforms to carry him or springs to lift him. Finally, he can absorb the powers of fallen foes and use them. He also has limited teleportation.

Equipment: Blaster and shield

Final smash: Proto man leaps up in the air unleashes a storm of energy bolts down on his foe. This is called the supreme P-buster.

Last edited:

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Reserve please. Does your character have to be in three Nintendo games, or can the character be from a franchise that has three Nintendo games?

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Name: Ike
Alias: Ike
Game Series:Fire Emblem
Nintendo-platform Games:For Third party characters only. If you're not sure, then put this in.

Personality: My charectar is a bit of a loner. He is quick to anger, but during battle can keep a cool head. He will accept help, only when needed, usually only for his own gain. He likes to toy with his victims, before finishing them off.
He is also a lover, of sorts. His one true was killed because of his actions, so now he is a lover only of war and death. When he is on your side, he will not think twice about putting his life under yours, and will always try to be the hero.
History:He grew up in a castle, learning to fight. He fell in love with one of the servants daughters. They got married, but she disliked him fighting so much. He did not listen, and one day his enemies learned of her. They captured her and held her for ransom. The price, his life. He made the decision there to be a loner, and killed all of them. The wife was killed in the beginning by the King of the enemies castle.
He later went to kill the king that had murdered his wife. He went into the throne room and without giving him time to speak, killed him. The king was wearing a hood that covered his face, and as he fell to the ground the hood came off. There lay his father, who had double crossed their people. He felt no regret as he walked out. He was now alone in the world, as his mother had died, and he had no siblings to speak of. He decided then, that other peoples lifes mattered more, that is why his heart is always to the mission.
He has fought in many battles since he killed his father. Mainly, just minor wars and upheavings here and there. Then one day, all that was left of the kingdom he belonged to, was rubble. He looked upon the rubble, strewn with the bodies of his friends and enemys, and looked into the sky, thinking "There has to be more to life than fighting." As It would happen the next day, as he was walking through the desert he walked into a small village. It was a village of peacefulls, and they were busy tending to their garden. He asked the head of the town if they needed any help with hostiles. He said no, and that they just moved on when needed. He decided to move with them for the next few years of his life.As the villagers weakened in numbers, wether to sickness, or wild animals, the head of the villagers came to him, "Please, can you take over our village? My time is short, and I have not much power left in me." He agreed and turned the village into a vast kingdom, full of rich fields, and towering houses. He named the place Bablyon, and has watched after it since. There have been many to challenge him to the throne, but all have failed.
Appearance:
FE-PoR_Ike_Ranger.png

Ike is dressed in a robe, cut off to look like a shirt. His pants are tattered for he never changes them. His robe is stained with the blood of his enemies. He Carries a golden sword, forged from his fathers stolen riches. The bandanna he wears around his head is a reminder to him of the betrayel of his father, for it is made of the hood that his father wore when he killed him. As he prefers speed and power, he hits hard, but has no armor to speak of. Just a breastplate over his heart, a relic passed down through his family for generations, and being a man of Valor and respect for his ancestors(besides his father) wears it. His hair is not naturally blue, but blonde. He was in a fight on the ocean, one day, and was knocked out of the boat. The Sea God brought him back to life, at the cost that he always wear the colors of the sea- blue, which is why he also wears the blue robe.

Moveset/Abilities:
1. Basic three hit sword strike
2. Arial backflip into aether attack
3.Stealth neck slice, in which he sneaks up behind an enemie and and cuts there throught
4.Boomerang Sword Throuw. Range Attack, he throws his sword, and it comes back
5. Sword Throw into air. He throws his sword into the air to distract the enemy, then moves in to subdue them.

Equipment: Golden Sword, but I already mentioned that.
Final Smash: Great Aether FTW!

Last edited:

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Sure can I reserve please?

Reserve please.

I'd also like a reserve.

Could I reserve please

Sure but who do you guys want to reserve?

Rather than simply asking for a generic reserve, I would specifically like to reserve Geno from Super Mario RPG.
Considered him reserved for a week. why does everyone like Geno? Mallow all the way!

Name: Proto man
Series: mega man franchise
Nintendo platform games: mega man 3, mega man 5, and mega man 10 to name a few
Personality: Proto man is a bit of a loner. He spends most of his time in the shadows and out of sight. He is also very courageous and even somewhat rebellious, as he once kidnapped his creator, dr. Thomas light, and has even helped evacuate his brother, mega man, from a collapsing building.

Despite all these heroic acts, Proto man is seen as a freak by most people and only appears if others are endangered. He almost never involves himself with others, but he and mega man share a close bond.

History: Proto man was one of Dr. Light's early creations. He ran away from doctor light and lived alone for many years. He reappered many years later and met his younger brother, mega man. Proto man tested mega man's abilities several times during mega Man's quest to defeat 8 robot masters created by the villainous dr. Wily and eventually saved mega from Wily's collapsing fortress.

Years later, Proto man returned and kidnapped dr. Light. Mega man ran after him and eventually realized that Proto man was being manipulated by Wily. After regaining his free will, Proto and mega continued to assist each other for many adventures.

Appearance: Proto man wears a skintight gray jumpsuit with large red gloves and boots. He also wears a red helmet with a black visor. One of his hands is a blaster canon. Finally, Proto wears a yellow scarf and a carries a red shield.

Abilities: Proto man has a blaster on his hand that can be charged up or shoot rapid fire. He can also use his shield to deflect attacks. He can also conjure up platforms to carry him. Finally, he can absorb the powers of fallen foes. He also has limited teleportation.

Equipment: Blaster and shield

Final smash: Proto man leaps up in the air unleashes a storm of energy bolts down on his foe. This is called the supreme P-buster.

Rejected. Lengthen the History, Appearance, Personality and then try again. A good paragraph is AT LEAST five good sentences. Also the initials Dr. need to be capitalized, just pointing this out.

Reserve please. Does your character have to be in three Nintendo games, or can the character be from a franchise that has three Nintendo games?

Well, I guess you could say that it depends on the franchise. For example, I would let you play as Sora from Kingdom Hearts even though he's been in only two Nintendo games so far, but his "Dimensional" world has indeed been in 3. On the other hand, I would not allow you to play as Cloud from Final Fantasy VII because while the FF franchise has been in Nintendo for the first 6 games, the VII universe has not ever been on a Nintendo system, and don't argue KH, cause I won't listen either.

And if you're asking Naruto from the anime series..NO! Because, and I forgot to point this out, they needed to have originated from the game universe, not the anime universe. Yes to Red, no to Ash. (I will however let you play Jessie and James since they were in Yellow and because TR rules.)

Which character were you thinking of playing?

Personality: My charectar is a bit of a loner. He is quick to anger, but during battle can keep a cool head. He will accept help, only when needed, usually only for his own gain. He likes to toy with his victims, before finishing them off.
He is also a lover, of sorts. His one true was killed because of his actions, so now he is a lover only of war and death. When he is on your side, he will not think twice about putting his life under yours, and will always try to be the hero.
History:He grew up in a castle, learning to fight. He fell in love with one of the servants daughters. They got married, but she disliked him fighting so much. He did not listen, and one day his enemies learned of her. They captured her and held her for ransom. The price, his life. He made the decision there to be a loner, and killed all of them. The wife was killed in the beginning by the King of the enemies castle.
He later went to kill the king that had murdered his wife. He went into the throne room and without giving him time to speak, killed him. The king was wearing a hood that covered his face, and as he fell to the ground the hood came off. There lay his father, who had double crossed their people. He felt no regret as he walked out. He was now alone in the world, as his mother had died, and he had no siblings to speak of. He decided then, that other peoples lifes mattered more, that is why his heart is always to the mission.
Appearance:
FE-PoR_Ike_Ranger.png

Ike is dressed in a robe, cut off to look like a shirt. His pants are tattered for he never changes them. His robe is stained with the blood of his enemies. He Carries a golden sword, forged from his fathers stolen riches.

Moveset/Abilities:
3.Stealth neck slice, in which he sneaks up behind an enemie and and cuts there throught
5. Sword Throw into air. He throws his sword into the air to distract the enemy, then moves in to subdue them.
6. Sword Punch Combo. He punches the enemy in the groin, causing them to reel over, at which point he has his sword pointed up underneath them.(Male enemys only)

Well, I'd prefer it that you lengthen the Personality and History the former a lot more so than the latter. Your history still needs another good paragraph on it too, but your appearance is what needs to most work. Also, no sexism allowed :p Semi-Rejected, Semi-Pending

I wanna reserve Tails please!!!!! YAY! Nice to see you again CyberB.

But of course, you have a week to finish Tails, and it's nice to see you too, Skillz.

Last edited:

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
I thought we could just reserve and then say what our character would be in our sign-up. Oh well. I'll think about it and get back to you soon. Exams and whatnot might keep me a bit busy, but we'll see. If I randomly need to quit partway through, am I allowed to give myself a dramatic death?

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
I thought we could just reserve and then say what our character would be in our sign-up. Oh well. I'll think about it and get back to you soon. Exams and whatnot might keep me a bit busy, but we'll see. If I randomly need to quit partway through, am I allowed to give myself a dramatic death?

...If turning into a trophy = dramatic, then sure.

He has fought in many battles since he killed his father. Mainly, just minor wars and upheavings here and there. Then one day, all that was left of the kingdom he belonged to, was rubble. He looked upon the rubble, strewn with the bodies of his friends and enemys, and looked into the sky, thinking "There has to be more to life than fighting." As It would happen the next day, as he was walking through the desert he walked into a small village. It was a village of peacefulls, and they were busy tending to their garden. He asked the head of the town if they needed any help with hostiles. He said no, and that they just moved on when needed. He decided to move with them for the next few years of his life.As the villagers weakened in numbers, wether to sickness, or wild animals, the head of the villagers came to him, "Please, can you take over our village? My time is short, and I have not much power left in me." He agreed and turned the village into a vast kingdom, full of rich fields, and towering houses. He named the place Bablyon, and has watched after it since. There have been many to challenge him to the throne, but all have failed.
Appearance:
FE-PoR_Ike_Ranger.png

Ike is dressed in a robe, cut off to look like a shirt. His pants are tattered for he never changes them. His robe is stained with the blood of his enemies. He Carries a golden sword, forged from his fathers stolen riches. The bandanna he wears around his head is a reminder to him of the betrayel of his father, for it is made of the hood that his father wore when he killed him. As he prefers speed and power, he hits hard, but has no armor to speak of. Just a breastplate over his heart, a relic passed down through his family for generations, and being a man of Valor and respect for his ancestors(besides his father) wears it. His hair is not naturally blue, but blonde. He was in a fight on the ocean, one day, and was knocked out of the boat. The Sea God brought him back to life, at the cost that he always wear the colors of the sea- blue, which is why he also wears the blue robe.

Moveset/Abilities:

Okay, *sigh* here we go. First thing's first, you need to double space between paragraphs. It makes things a lot easier to read. Secondly, you may want to work on your spelling, I suggest downloading Mozilla Firefox (it's free and it comes with Spellcheck.) If you don't know what that is then google it. Thirdly, your personality is still lacking a margin. And fourthly, Ike is not your character, it's Nintendo's character Moved from Rejected to Pending

rotrum

Ice Cold
Name: Joshua
Alias: Prince of Jehenna/King of Jehenna. The Tempest King.
Game Series: Fire Emblem
Nintendo-platform Games: Idunno, so I'll just say he's exclusive to Nintendo systems. Plus, he's a sticker in Brawl (From what I've heard, I don't own the game myself)

Personality: Joshua is calm and a gambler with a soft spot for pretty girls. That basically covers his entire personality. He is very humble, leaving his place in Jehenna in order to roam the countryside rather than live in the palace. And in general he has a rather loose interpretation of the world; if he's hired he might just leave in the middle because a pretty girl wants him to or someone else pays him to do less-as he's actually rather lazy.

His gambling habits also often dictate his life, as his carefree personality often leads him to put a life changing decision on a simple game. Although his cunning can easily allow him to cheat his way through life. He has a strong belief in luck dictating things. In battle he is calm and focused, prepared and careful.

History: Joshua was born the only son of Ismaire, Queen of the White Dunes/Jehena. Ismaire's husband, the King of Jehena, died, leaving her to rule the nation. Carlyle, a man deeply in love with the queen, but never having acted on it, taught Ismaire swordsmanship as the leader of the Jehennan army. Later he would also teach Joshua swordsmanship. In his teens, Joshua left his home to wander the country side as a mercenary, in order to learn about the people and became worthy of his lineage. For a while he was part of a mercenary troupe with a man named Caellach.

Not long ago, he served as a mercenary for the country of Grado, which had gone to war with the rest of the continent on account of a corrupt and demon-possessed leader (Technically, the leader was possessed by his son who was possessed by the Demon King.) Eventually, he was ordered, along with the rest of his squadron of the Grado Army, to kill a cleric, Natasha. Instead, he made a bet with her about whether or not he would join her and the fighters working against Grado. One coin flip later he was fighting agaisnt Grado with Eirika, Princess of Renais. No one knows whether or not the coin flip was actually fair or if he cheated on purpose except for himself. He eventually fought his way until they reacehd Jehenna, where Caellach and Carlyle had taken over the palace and kidnapped Ismaire. Out of his love for Ismaire and a promise from Caellach for her, Carlyle fought to the death-eventually losing to Joshua. Joshua still keeps the Wind Sword used by Carlyle. Meanwhile, Caellach, now a Grado General, had already killed Ismaire. After hearing Ismaire's dying words and obtaining the sacred weaponry of Jehenna, it was all the group could do to avoid getting burned down with the rest of the Palace. Soon after, Joshua would kill Caellach after reminiscing a bit. Eventually, the Demon King would be defeated and Joshua would begin his reign as the Tempest King. However, soon he would end up in another world by some off chance...

Appearance: Joshua is lean and fit, having trained and fought his entire life, from his early swordsmanship training to his teen and early adult years as a mercenary. He's still rather young, in his early twenties, and he could probably look younger. His long long red hair flows behind his head, but is otherwise securely inside his black cap. His dark eyes are kind, but can easily become cruel looking after his experiences as a mercenary.

His clothing is simple despite his royal lineage and his current wealth and status. He wears a plain black tunic and has bandages wrapped around his arms, he has simple, crude, tan pants that lead into knee-high dark boots. His boots are heavily weathered, showing their age and overusage, however the rest of his clothing is only a bit worn but otherwise completely unscathed despite the sheer amount of battles he's participated in-showing his speed. On his head is a black cap, folded outward, that is lined with gold fabric, the only hint to his being any more than a commoner. He also has a jacket of similar material to his hat, black with slight amounts of gold fabric, however also using simple yellow and orange die in the lining. The jacket is clearly aged, but still in rather good condition when considering how long it's been worn into battle. His sheer speed and skill are shown by the lack of battle scars and the lack of damage to his simple garments. His three swords are sheathed at his sides.

200px-Joshua.jpg

Moveset/Abilities:

Minor Ice Magic: While wielding Audhulma, Joshua can invoke small amounts of ice magic, such as freezing small bodies of water, creating small levitating ice blades to fight for him, or coating himself or his opponent in ice (Armor for himself, or freezing/slowing down his opponent).

Minor Wind Magic: While wielding the Wind Sword, Joshua can create sharp vacuums the follow the tip of his blade. Basically, when he slashes, a crescent wind blade come out.

Swordplay: Joshua is an expert Swordsmaster who was a wandering mercenary for years, since his teens. Therefore, he has expert Swordsmanship and agility.

Afterimage: His movements are incredibly fast, allowing him to leave afterimages in his wake as a distraction while he goes in for the kill.
Joshua_swordmaster_sword.gif

Equipment:

Audhulma: The Sacred Sword of Jehenna. This sword is blessed with Ice power and is deadly sharp. Minor ice magic can be performed by those gifted enough to wield it, making it a perfect spellblade. Two-sided light-blue sword

Wind Sword: One of the lightest swords in the world, blessed with the power of the wind. It is said that is has become so sharp that it leaves a vacuum when it is slashed hard enough. IT is a powerful sword with minor wind magic.
250px-Wind_Sword_%28TCG%29.jpg

Killing Edge: Just a normal curved sword. However the one side that it has that is sharp is said to be able to cut through anything.
250px-Killing_Edge_%28TCG%29.jpg

Excalibur: A powerful wind tome with incredible power, and the sacred tome of Jehenna. Under normal circumstances Joshua, a swordsmaster, cannot tap into it's power. However, as the King of Jehenna, he can activate the tome if he has to.

A Deck of 52 Cards, numerous dice, several coins, and a large amount of pocket-money: Joshua is an incurable gambler.

Final Smash: Joshua dual-wields Audhulma and the Wind Sword after invoking the power of Excalibur, giving him mastery of the winds. He unleashes a heavy storm of blades made of air before rushing into the fray with Audhulma and the Wind Sword, slashing everything apart.

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
((I was going to join as Cap-White from Elite Beat Agents, but I've misplaced my copy of EBA. I might join if I find it.))

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
MUST... RESERVE... I don't remember who I want to reserve, but I'll get it soon!

Wait, can we reserve manga characters, if they have been in games on three different Nintendo systems?

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!

Personality: My charectar is a bit of a loner. He is quick to anger, but during battle can keep a cool head. He will accept help, only when needed, usually only for his own gain. He

likes to toy with his victims, before finishing them off.

He is also a lover, of sorts. His one true was killed because of his actions, so now he is a lover only of war and death. When he is on your side, he will not think twice about putting

his life under yours, and will always try to be the hero.

History:Ike is the son of Greil, leader of the Greil Mercenaries, and takes leadership when his father is killed by the Black Knight. For the most part of the game, he is in the service

of Princess Elincia. Ike is rather naive in the beginning of the game, but grows into a brave character later on. He has little memory of his life in Gallia as a young child, and prior to

joining the Greil Mercenaries, shows that he does not know what Laguz are. At the same time, his lack of knowledge of the Laguz reveals Ike's true personality; not only does he

show no prejudice against them, but he even defended Ranulf from being attacked by a group of Beorc when his disguise was uncovered.

He is a kind and brave character, and is very protective of his friends and family. His motivation is to avenge his father's death, but he seeks no reward in aiding Crimea's liberation

and helping Elincia to claim the throne as queen, except for the usual payment as being a mercenary. Although he has no desire to become a noble, he accepts the title as Lord so

he can lead the Crimea Liberation Army after his triumph over Duke Oliver.

Ike begins the game as the newest member of the Greil Mercenaries. The other members look down on him as a rookie, such as Boyd and Shinon. After learning about Daein's

invasion, Greil makes Ike work harder to prepare him for the task of leadership. Following Greil's death, Ike takes over leadership of the Greil Mercenaries, to Gatrie and Shinon's

disdain. After Shinon tells Titania that he would not serve Ike, Titania gets mad at Shinon due to her affection towards the now departed Greil. Gatrie leaves alongside Shinon

because he feels his skills deserve a better challenge, but he rejoins Ike at Astrid's urging in Chapter 13 because of his love for the mercenary group. If Ike talks to him, he will

admit that he felt bad that he quit so soon after Greil died, but Ike willingly accepts him back into the group.

After remaining in Gallia until Chapter nine, realizing that Caineghis is unable to help him, Ike leaves and is escorted to Port Toha by a squad of Laguz including Ranulf, Lethe and

Mordecai. Ike then leaves and travels around the continent in order to help Elincia reclaim Crimea. Along the way, he meets and recruits many allies.

Eventually, near the end of the game, he acquires the Divine Blade Ragnell and duels the Black Knight with the assistance of his sister Mist. Although it does not matter whether or

not the player is truly able to defeat the Black Knight, the castle in which the duel takes place collapses after five turns pass, and the Black Knight is declared dead (cannonically,

Ike slays the Black Knight). Ultimately, Ike defeats Ashnard, and reconquers Crimea with the help of his allies.

History credit goes to- http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Ike

Appearance:
ike-dtaunt-ssbb.png

Ike is dressed in a robe, cut off to look like a shirt. His pants are tattered for he never changes them. His robe is stained with the blood of his enemies. He Carries a golden sword,

forged from his fathers stolen riches. The bandanna he wears around his head is a reminder to him of the betrayel of his father, for it is made of the hood that his father wore when

he killed him. As he prefers speed and power, he hits hard, but has no armor to speak of. Just a breastplate over his heart, a relic passed down through his family for generations, a

and being a man of Valor and respect for his ancestors(besides his father) wears it. His hair is not naturally blue, but blonde. He was in a fight on the ocean, one day, and was

knocked out of the boat. The Sea God brought him back to life, at the cost that he always wear the colors of the sea- blue, which is why he also wears the blue robe.

Moveset/Abilities:

Last edited: