• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Beyond the Rainbow! (873)

Leonhart

Imagineer
The fact that such an elegant and simple Pokemon like Florges was the source of so much trouble still bothers me since this subplot was contrived in several ways, yet the farewell scene when Numelgon left Satoshi's team was touching enough to dispel the flaws.

I thought this episode was pretty sad. I did feel like crying when it got close to the end of the episode when Ash released Goodra. And btw, the dialogue at the beginning wasn't really that good - isn't there another title to call Team Rocket other than "bad guys," because we want the younger audience to learn more complex words.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Frankly, I do wish that we had seen Numelgon remain with Satoshi, although in hindsight I suppose that him saving his homeland and leaving was destined from the beginning.