• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

..:BF Presents: The Falcon Frontier::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Aww. :|

Alright.

Maybe no one challenges this league because the leaders are assholes, I've VMd pokewiz7o8 several times while he is online and he does not reply until I am offline. Your leaders need to get their act together if you want more people to challenge

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
I've been trying to VC you, but every time, it says,

"The following errors have occured:
Your message must be at least 10 characters long."
When it is much longer. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to battle you, but now we have a palace trainer, so you have to battle Piekid11.

Landotron

Can I challenge the Falcon dome?

My FC is in my signature, but it's 1246 5632 8394 if you're too lazy to look.

I'm just asking this, what are the rewards for beating fronteirs? I could use another leftovers if it's a prize.

Connor™

Showstopper
Kinder, calm down, please.
I can tell your peed off at this but we're trying, I aint had a single battle or challenge from what I can recall and Im a reliable person, so, while you think that, I know otherwise.... then again, roulettes can turn people off.

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
ok. do I battle him in 3v3?

I think because I signed up before he came I should get to battle you anwyay. system don't make much sense

I see what you mean, VC me if I'm on, and we'll battle.

I'm really sorry, but after losing internet for almost a week, and therefore not being able to post here, I could not tell you guys that my copy of Pokemon Diamond has died on me. So therefore I can't do any battles until I get a new copy, which will take a while.

I'm really sorry guys. But you'll have to take me off the roster for the forseeable future.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
:( sorry about your loss of of game, hope you can rebuild your roster.

It seems that now we are short one facility, in light of this as well as the issues kinder surprise has had, this whole league is going into evaluation periods.

Darkhonchcrow

As Mudkip Fantastic has left, I will take over their position as head of the Muscle Arena.

I am also looking for a brain to help me with my Arena.

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
Kinder beat meh, he's on Lilith now..

Woah, that sounds wrong ._.
EDIT::

Kinder failed to Lilith, 2-0. Kinder, you now have to battle PK, then me, then Lilith.

Last edited:

charlie rulez

「STAND USER」
honch remember i am your vice and mudkipz said that the arena would do monotypes

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Actually no, when you left Serebii, you gave up every title in the clan and the league, if Honch decides to take you (which is not likely) then fine, but right now you are not a vice captain anymore.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
=/ No but it is too late now, Honch is the new owner and he has the right to kick you off, and it seems like that is what is gonna happen.

When I get a new game I'll have to re-do all my teams from scratch, which will be a good thing in my opinion because I had been planning on re-doing my teams for a while because some of them didn't work at all.

But it looks like, by that time, I'll be a mere challenger. And I'm really looking foward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.