• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

..:BF Presents: The Falcon Frontier::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
.::Can you reach the Summit?::.
frontiers.png

Introduction

Welcome, fellow Serebii members, me and Ima_Penguin_95 present to you the Falcon Frontier, and facility in the far outskirts of Serebii, in this Frontier you will face members from both The BlackFalcons, Storm Kings and various Serebii members, you will face Frontier Brains hand picked by the leaders of this Frontier for a chance have your name forever edged in Falcon history also will have the chance to apply for positions in each facility.

History

Long ago, a individual named Storm created a clan known today as the BlackFalcons, when the clan started, he was criticized for the name given, various members and leaders from other clans thought this clan was being unfair towards other falcons form above, the leader denied these saying that he could not think up and name for his clan that he liked, while also saying that he would allow anyone falcon into his clan.

Fast forward to 2 years, Storm and his frozen bird companion though of an idea to create a facility for battling, hosting tourneys and of course having fun, they built this facility and the later called it the Falcon Frontier.

Once they built the Frontier, they decided to venture out so they can find suitable trainers that can effectively run one facility in the frontier, they succeed and thus were able to complete something they worked hard for.

The Facilities

-------------------------------------

Hurricane Peak (Open)
pyramid.png
silentstorm.png

Super Frontier Brain: LordCaedus
Friend Code(s): 4468 - 5555 - 0621

yoshifan.png

Frontier Brain: Yoshifan22
Friend Code(s): 2406 1602 1466

Scramble Factory (Roulette Battles only) (Open)
factory.png
imapenguin.png

Super Frontier Brain: Ima_Penguin_95
Friend Code(s): 2621 - 6665 - 0341

bladeknight.png

Frontier Brain: Blade Knight (Xaltago Twiem)
Friend Code(s): 1847 - 8470 - 0703

Serpents Road (Open)
pike.png

lilithh.png

Super Frontier Brain: xLilith
Friend Code(s): 3824 - 3546 - 5689

pokewizo.png

Frontier Brain: pokewiz7o8
Friend Code(s): 3995 - 9252 - 6765

Trainers:
Name: Piekid11
Friend Code(s): 2965 - 3527 - 1949

Name: Andrew1239
Friend Code(s): 0474 - 2487 - 1976

Sky Tower (Open)
towerj.png
flamethrowa55.png

Super Frontier Brain: Flamethrowa55
Friend Code(s): 2750 - 3061 - 4700

firet.png

Frontier Brain: FireTrainer92
Friend Code: 1418 - 4681 - 9445

Falcon Dome (Open)
68730829ry6.png
law.png

Super Frontier Brain: L.A.W
Friend Code(s): 0989 - 0473 - 7205

shadowr.png

Frontier Brain: shadowice1234
Friend Code(s): 3781 - 1208 - 8952

Sparkle Palace (Not Open)
palace.png
skyneth.png

Super Frontier Brain: Silent Storm
Friend Code(s): 4726 - 3171 - 0087

Muscle Arena (CLOSED)
arena.png

darkhonchcrow.png

Super Frontier Brain: Darkhonchcrow
Friend Code(s): 1118 - 2306 - 4890

Rules.

:. It works like this, you battle trainers in one facility, if you manage to beat them and beat a vice captain you will face a brain, pretty simple right?
:. When you fight a Vice Captain and Brain for the first time, it will be 3v3, if you win and you make it to the Vice Captain or :. Brain again, then it will be 6v6, trainers are always 6v6.
:. No hacked Pokemon, getting caught hacking will result in you being blacklisted.
:. When you are looking for a challenge, just post you want to challenge a facility of your choice.
:. All Facilities unless otherwise stated will be Standard Battles.
:. Have fun.
:. If there isn't any trainers in one Battle facility, then you skip straight to the Vice Captain or Brain for battles.

READ BELOW

OK It seems people don't understand how this works
You ask what place you want to challenge.
If there are no trainers, you go straight to the normal brain, this will be EXACTLY like the brain battle in Pokemon Emerald,
Item Clause
3v3 Format
Banned Pokemon

Standard Rules

Normal Trainer battles are fought in 3v3 same as normal brain battle rules.

Next once you beat them you will get a note saying you beat the Normal Frontier Brain, but that is not all mate.

After beating the normal Brain you will get the chance to fight the Super Frontier Brain, these guys are tougher and matches are fought in:

6v6
No item Clause
Banned Pokemon
Standard Rules

After you beat them, you get the Gold Frontier symbol.

.:For Brains, Vice Captains and Trainers Only:.

Being a Brain, Vice Captain or Trainer does not restrict you from challenging any Frontier Facility and just for kicks, you Brains can even challenge your own Facility with your Vice Captain being the Brain.​

Banned Pokemon.

Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys (all forms)
Dialga
Garchomp
Giratina
Groundon
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Latios
Lugia
Manaphy
Mew
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Shaymin-S
Wobbuffet​

Applying for Trainer position.

Name:
FC:
How active are you?:
Where do you be stationed (what facility)?:

.:Hall Of Fame:.
.:Those that have beaten all facilities twice in a row:.
- -

.:Hall Of Shame:.
.:Those that broke the rules:.
- -

Credits: Pokecharms for the Wes sprite.

Last edited:

Connor™

Showstopper
My my. Talk smack do I. Why you . . . *looks at msn chat logs* umm yeah, thats me <.<
Meh, I'm gonna be accepting challenges as soon as I get my Vice Captain and 2 understudy trainers, get applying people D:

Nice to see some more clans getting into the league business. =D

I'll probably challenge when you get all the co-leaders and trainers set up. Which might take a while with the amount of spots you want to fill. D:

So we are using mono-type teams? Hmm, I was thinking of making a new one (My current flying one is useless, and my poison one has two non poison types in it.)

It wont take long, I've already got the Pokemon bred, I just didn't get round to training.

Connor™

Showstopper
Sheesh, Storm didnt do all the work you guys :p
Wheres my credit xD
Anyways, I think I have my vice captain storm, awaiting confirmation.

Edit : I have my Vice people, BladeKnight.

Last edited:
So do we all have to pick a vice captain?

Hmm, do the vice captians and brain trainers teams need to follow the same mono type format as the brain?

Connor™

Showstopper
Only you have a mono-team facility iirc Mudkip.
Each of the members of your facility must use a different mono-type though.

charlie rulez

「STAND USER」
i forced this out early so id like to challenge the falcon frontier! or apply to be a vice!

Last edited:
I'm thinking of accepting Charlie here as my vice, BUT I'll need to test him first, and to do that I need to finish my mono team.

Shouldn't take long, only a few left as of yesterday.

Are you sure you want to have that many battlers involved? It will take you ages (if ever) to get 24 extra league members, especially on a pathetically slow forum like this.

What I would recomend you do is open up each battle building once you have the leader and co-leaders and then just collect the trainers as you go along and/or you could allow the 2 trainers in the gym to be challengers aswell.

Just some friendy advice. It's just that I've seen leagues struggle to fill GL and E4 spots let alone the number of battlers you require. ;)

Connor™

Showstopper
Dan, I know what you mean, however, I highly doubt every league has a pool of two clans behind them, you know ?
I know your concern is well placed and your advice is good, but I'm sure we can manage lol.

Fair enough. It's just that the amount of members (around 40 if you include challengers) might be a tad difficult, even with 2 clans. D:

But I'm sure you'll manage if you think you can do it. ;)

Flamethrowa55

XD, This is awesome SS.
Ive already sent VMs to every one of the people that need testing yesterday.
Explaining that I will be testing them and to VM me back, Haven't heard back from any yet, But just lettin' you know im up to my job.

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
Name: Wizard Quil.
FC: 3995-9252-6765
How active are you?: Very, everyday.
Where do you be stationed (what facility)?: Sparkle Palace :D

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Dan, I know what you mean, however, I highly doubt every league has a pool of two clans behind them, you know ?
I know your concern is well placed and your advice is good, but I'm sure we can manage lol.

3 clans if Radiant Dawn accepts.

I was thinking of making it so that max amount of trainers allowed in one facility is three trainers, of course vice captains and brains don't count.

Edit - I will be making some changes, like adding some rules and changing Trainer Sprites as the ones from Advanced are too small.

Last edited:

L.A.W

Bulky Offence
this is cool and shadow is my vice in the falcon dome
i also need some trainers so if anyone is up to it pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.