• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BF tricks and tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
^Sorry, I only play UU matches. OU is overpopulated with people who have no clue what they're doing. If you have a UU Team, we'll battle.

Well, the problem with that is I do use creativity in OU, so I did this. That brings me to my UU team-Standard, I was impatient...

Anyway, one damn good anti-lead:
Aerodactyl@Choice Band
Adamant/Jolly
252 ATK/252 Spd, 6 HP
Ice Fang
Crunch
Earthquake
Stone Edge
That works wonders to OHKO Uxie, it does have a chance.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
*facepalm* You're showing me that you're one of the idiots that overpopulates OU. That's not an Anti-Lead. It's overspecific and it doesn't have any way to deal with Trick Users that are extremely common in UU. Clefable is a perfect example of a Pokemon that would bring your Aerodactyl to its knees.

Luxe

Stranded MeisterIsle
Terry-T, stop trying, because you're losing, and quite frankly, annoying the sh*t out of all of us, even moreso than my excessive use of commas is.

calum

Banned
I got VMed by the OP asking me to tell you all that he is a good rater, even though I am a CRMT person.

Ingame is like the stepping stones for CRMT in my opinion and some of the noobs stoop even lower than CRMT noobs as a result. You need to lurk and learn more Terry T, but Im sure you can get better.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
*facepalm* You're showing me that you're one of the idiots that overpopulates OU. That's not an Anti-Lead. It's overspecific and it doesn't have any way to deal with Trick Users that are extremely common in UU. Clefable is a perfect example of a Pokemon that would bring your Aerodactyl to its knees.

Oh, I don't mind trickers. Once, I got outsped by a TrickScarfer, I hold CB, so I could outspeed the opponent and kill it with another Stone Edge. Result~
So, it:
Kills of enemies
Ruins trickers
Outspeeds lots

So, I only do OU, but I have done UU and Random.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
@calum: I realize that. What is so stupid is the fact that nothing goes through his skull to his brain. He needs to stop posting, rating, and making teams that are supposedly (according to him, and he has no problems with lying about it) amazing, have huge BT Streaks, and other crap that is completely unbelivable.

Terry: You have no way to counter a Tricker that holds the Flame Orb. Those f*ck your Aerodactyl over. Get on Shoddy, and I'll show you how bad you are.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
@calum: I realize that. What is so stupid is the fact that nothing goes through his skull to his brain. He needs to stop posting, rating, and making teams that are supposedly (according to him, and he has no problems with lying about it) amazing, have huge BT Streaks, and other crap that is completely unbelivable.

Terry: You have no way to counter a Tricker that holds the Flame Orb. Those f*ck your Aerodactyl over. Get on Shoddy, and I'll show you how bad you are.

Okay, I thought you meant Scarf.
BTW-I'm in Extension for everything except PE.

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
If this was a true guide, there would be EV's on the pokemon you've put for an example with decent movesets to follow. Also threats are different for each team. For example, one team might be weak to a DD Gyarados and another team might be weak to CM Latias. Also that Electivire set= lolz. I'm not trying to troll here or anything, but I'm just suggesting that you might want to make a few changes to your "guide."

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
Seriously, time to let this die. You didn't show Shiny Trainer your guide before posting, did you?

ungulateman

Vaporeon4evr

Cyndakill
I feel obligated to remind you all that the OP is 11. No use arguing with him. He's young and naive, and believes that telling on you can get him some sort of advantage, since he's best buddies with a mod or something.

That being said, Terry, I think you can become quite good at rating, but for now you are too inexperienced to be of much help to us. It's a wonder this thread hasn't been closed already.

Ampy

Light The Stars
Right...
Anyway, Shine said to make the thread and when he gets here, he has a good chance of sticking it as it has helped, I've seen loads of guests come here, then PM me on YouTube saying it's a good guide, I now have 83 subscribers, at least 15 to this guide. Epic...

No. There is absolutely no chance that this will get stickied. I think we are all sick of your antics, I promised to help you but this just drew the line, you didn't even show this to Shine or Lydia before posting it, which was your first mistake. Second of all, you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Terry we've been trying to drill this into your head for months, you need to lurk more. I used to be like you (albeit in the CRMT), and I know how you feel. I was thick-headed and wouldn't take any advice. But after getting my butt flamed/trolled off I finally quit and began lurking, and I found my "love" for IG.

Also, yes you did explain items, but it's very vague, and quite frankly not that imformative. It's also pretty bad, that you said this was as good as Vappy's guide on Shine's wall.

Terry T. said:
Kingdra, one Draco Meteor=Death.

-.- That's not countering.

"Requested Lock"

Last edited:
Even if Shiny Trainer did approve this, this thread isn't useful at all. You're offering advice that is not useful to anyone, as well as bad movesets for Pokemon. If you do want to post a guide, it's important to have one of us view it first. Everyone else agrees with me when they say this isn't useful, so I'm going to close this.

closed.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I expect good guide, really...suggesting that Vire is not a good one. The only thing that uses Plates is Arceus, that's it.

And I said just open the thread because everyone is allowed to post a thread in this section.....not because I allow you to hide behind me.

And I never said I might sticky it....
I said

Then just open it up, I'll check it later on, I'm currently on the middle of a class lol

"check it", not "sticky it". We probably have a bit of misunderstanding in here?
And no, I never edit the VM.

And everyone, I'll stop this before this thread is blazing.
For Terry, I sent you a PM.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Oops, when I posted that, your post is not yet there, and the thread was still opened xD

Status
Not open for further replies.