• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bibarel Gnaws Best! (525)

OFF TOPIC:i smell a pun based title...cookie to who guesses the show the pun may have been based on.

haha,decent episode.i swear to god,that construction worker had a really weird head!

Dark Cacturne

The Road To Victory!
OFF TOPIC:i smell a pun based title...cookie to who guesses the show the pun may have been based on.

haha,decent episode.i swear to god,that construction worker had a really weird head!

Yeah but he had some strong pokémon too, I was happy to see Aggron once again :p

JunLeaf

We will be heroes!
This was a very nice episode! That Bibarel was really awesome, especially at the end, in the Battle against that Aggron & Co!

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
That battle was odd though. I would've expected all of those heavyweight Pokemon to have put up a better fight, but I guess they weren't trained very well.

Xgurl-o'-darknessX

Crazeh emo Eevee
A hilarious clip.

I just found a hilarious clip from this episode. Brock made some Pokémon food and gave it to ;400;, then it ate it and then it went back to sleep:D!

Rommath

▲_▲
Okay I guess. Nice to see Bibarel get its debut. The builder guy was weird and the fighting Pokemon didn't seem to be very well trained. But the re-appearance of Aggron was certainly welcome.

Anime-Ash

It was an alright episode. First new episode to air on YTV Canada since September(6 months). The animation was good, and a lot of clips from the opening.

Anime-Ash

It was an alright episode. First new episode to air on YTV Canada since September(6 months). The animation was good, and a lot of clips from the opening.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
A nice and entertaining episode with an elaborated plot and awesome battle action!

But two questions remain unsolved (perhaps you know an answer as I couldn´t find one within the episode):

1.) Why wasn´t Bibarel up for working anymore ? Missing its master couldn´t have been the only crucial reason because in this case it should have been obviously sad but not simply lazy.

2.) Why did the master actually leave ? Why didn´t he just keep on visiting his old friend?

Nevertheless an awesome episode which I enjoyed much!
And I did not understand why the model of the master has fell.
Why this means that the bridge will fall too?

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
An okay episode with a few boring parts as well as entertaining. Bibarel had a nice history but the episode was not as clear as it should have been. Not much more to say.
6.5/10.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
It was a great episode, it was cool to see a Magmar, Aggron, and Rhydon fighting together.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So Ash, Dawn, and Brock are randomly walking around on their way to Solaceon Town and they stumble upon a bridge that hasn't been finished yet. Brock saw another pretty girl and as always he just had to go to her aide since she was being yelled at by some guy in a hardhat. It was almost funny to see Brock fall off of the bridge in his hasty to get to the girl, but it was Croagunk to the rescue as usual lol. That showed just how dangerous half-built bridges can be. We get to meet all the Machoke that are trying to build the bridge but Brock starts feeding them for some reason, interesting...

Team Rocket and Meowth appear in the bushes as usual, and I though Meowth's Boss fantasy was a little too complicated. I mean, why would Giovanni need a castle? He's always moving around anyway. We finally got to meet the episode's star on a ledge; Bibarel. It was just lazing around not doing much, kinda reminded me of that fat Mr. Mime in Kanto. Brock tries to please it by lifting some food up to it, but it just ate it all lol. Apparently, Bibarel used to be a hard worker in the past, but now it doesn't do much, though I gotta say, biting through solid rock would make me quit my job too.

Ash and Co. release their Pokemon in an attempt to help out with the stone cutting work, Bibarel didn't look too pleased. Team Rocket made another stealing attempt, this time with the Machoke and Bibarel which was a change. Once the dude in the hardhat returned, a battle quickly ensued. Though through sheer teamwork, Bibarel and the others were able to beat the guy and his Pokemon. Finally, the bridge was built despite a few battles in between. I liked that Brock was seen wearing that Focus Band, I think he took it to mean that the girl liked him. 4/10, kind of forgetable.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I'm glad they made Bibarel somewhat of a tough pokemon instead of a helpless one and I like the cool little headband it had on. Overall this was an OK episode.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I'm glad they made Bibarel somewhat of a tough pokemon instead of a helpless one and I like the cool little headband it had on. Overall this was an OK episode.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
It was an okay episode I guess but kinda boring. Some parts were funny like Brock almost falling off the half bridge. Nice to see Aggron in this episode though

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
How could they manage to construct such a magnificent bridge in such a short time even if there were ten Bibarel....Just beats me