• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bibarel Gnaws Best! (525)

HoennMaster

This episode gave me some good old Johto Nostalgia, I do admit that I kind of like this episode (kind of).

Cobalt_Latios

2.) Why did the master actually leave ? Why didn´t he just keep on visiting his old friend?
He clearly says he repaired the blueprints to the bridge design. He then goes to show what the old bridge would have done, and then shows that he actually has new blueprints.

~C_L~

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
FRANK!!!! He should have been named that. Or at least should have been given a name, period.

It's nice to see Bella Hudson and Dan Green doing voices in this ep. It seem they got enough brains to quit 4Kids, at least that's what I believe.

I wonder how many will follow, or at least, how many of the original cast members (Veronica et al) will do the same.

I still don't support SOVA's beliefs, just so we're clear on this. >_>

uber gon

Accept Change
I'm REALLY starting to get depressed about how the artists are portraying the physical steel attacks.

ash_forever

Greatest Hero
He clearly says he repaired the blueprints to the bridge design. He then goes to show what the old bridge would have done, and then shows that he actually has new blueprints.

~C_L~

But why such a secretiveness about his pretended aching back? Why didn´t the old man simply tell the truth especially to Bibarel. By gesticulating the beaver Pokemon then could have shown our heroes that there´s noting wrong with it but that it´s only waiting for his master to return! In this case the initial misunderstanding could have been avoided.

TeddiUrsa

But why such a secretiveness about his pretended aching back? Why didn´t the old man simply tell the truth especially to Bibarel. By gesticulating the beaver Pokemon then could have shown our heroes that there´s noting wrong with it but that it´s only waiting for his master to return! In this case the initial misunderstanding could have been avoided.

The whole thing was just a bad plot device. The writers needed a reason for the Bibarel to be lazy and uncooperative.

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
It's nice to see Bella Hudson and Dan Green doing voices in this ep. It seem they got enough brains to quit 4Kids, at least that's what I believe.

As much as I want to believe that, I doubt it. I can't find any proof. The VAs are probably imitations of Bella Hudson and Dan Green.

uber gon

Accept Change
The head engineer looked like a freakin' Muppet!
And Bibarel looked awesome!

Just wait till Reiji's Bibarel appears, it'll be VERY surprising.:p

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Is was nice to show pople that Bibarel has potential and not just an HM Slave.
PLus the teamwork by Brock is starting to show he can be the Best Breeder.

RegalStar

The filler episodes are definitely improving. Brock was hilarious in this episode, and Bibarel was pretty awesome. Also, go go super Happiny <3

Otherwise fairly unremarkable, though. Metang certainly could use a few more apparences.

An average filler, once more lifted by Brock, who I just can't get enough of...(more Brock in the spotlight please?) Isis is a very nice name, and I also enjoyed the 'design' of the Head Engineer, even if (as someone mentioned a few posts back) he did look like a Muppet.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This episode could have been better if the dubbers had done their homework. I mean, come on, guys, the bibarel is FEMALE. At least they got the genders right with the bidoof episode.

The bridge storyline was okay, but the boss was a bit annoying. At least he got his comeuppance.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
^^ Um, maybe they wanted to change Bibarel's gender for effect: the lazy man, not the lazy woman?

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
What's wrong with that? I think it helps t show how he conjuers up the water energy before using the attack...