• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
SilentReaper I can offer anything from my trade shop (multiple if necessary) for your Flawless shiny event Genesect (assuming it has all the event moves still on it).

sorry to make it sound like im rude which im not trying too but not sure if you saw my posts above but this shop is closed for good since silent has no interest in trading in 5th gen anymore were waiting on bank to transfer to the 6th gen. he personally doesn't care for trades in 5th gen anymore since x and y is out...he told me personally since he a member of my guild and i work at this shop...

Last edited:

DragonXmicro

何これ?かえったね。
I am interested in your Walmart DW Chimchar. I have a fully trained shiny flawless Dragonite if you are interested
sorry just noticed the above post :( disregard this messsage...

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Closing thread at request of its creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.