• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
just found out the only thin its not flawless in is its attack and i don't even have any physical moves on him i use! charizard rocks!

Hmm i will i will take the charizard then, and the darkrai if it is UT

Edawgzz2

Arceus
I really only trade Dw events for other DW events though :| but the other two sure.

yeah the porygon could be hacked. i checked and it said it was hacked, but it said the same for the tyranitar i caught, so it kinda can fail. if you want i could give you a kyruem and if you got b/w 2 i can tell you how to get black and white kyruem in your party at the same time.

Could i get more information on your porygon z?

porygon is hacked. i got legendaries. a raichu ang stuff. i could boot them, and i have the shiny haxorus w/ mold breaker and draco meteor and a hm. if you want i could get rid of the hm for something else

Edawgzz2

Arceus
woah added my post in the quote. sorry about that. if you can tell mine from yours, we are ok

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
woah added my post in the quote. sorry about that. if you can tell mine from yours, we are ok

Ehh no thank you, not really interested in anything since i already have a shiny kyurem and a shiny haxorus that im too lazy to catch :x.. But if you find something else to offer please come back :)~!

Edawgzz2

Arceus
I got N/A pokes for b/w2 and trade evo's like scizor, but im kinda to lazy to do much else. the raichu know VT and shizz but the scizor is a e4 breaker and i can get any starter with egg moves if i can remeber some. i could sr you shiny regigigas if you want. if you can find anything else that breeds i can get it w/ my games. i could get giratina for you but it might take a while. thx for trying tho.

if you have any pokes you will trade i can do that. like ones you would trade, but cant trade like good ones from other game that arent shiny or flawless/near i can do that to. i just wanna cewl poke that would be hard for me to get cuz im kinda lazy. i would get you a shiny cresselia if it would show up. any tips for that and its yours for tradin foor sure. srry its a long post.

x.a.x

Psychic Master
Hi ;), what are you interested in? I am interested in these
Walmart Turtwig (With Proof) + (Near-Flawless)
Walmart Chimchar (With Proof) + (Flawless)

I'm interest in

Japanese DW ;001;
Nature: Naive
Id no: 58631
Ot: BLACK
IVS: Highest ivs for HP fire

and shiny searchers piplup

Ilane

Hey Bic :p. Congrats on the shop first off.

Secondly...that DW Treecko...what is the information on it : 3.

You already know to find my RNGs in my shop.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
I got N/A pokes for b/w2 and trade evo's like scizor, but im kinda to lazy to do much else. the raichu know VT and shizz but the scizor is a e4 breaker and i can get any starter with egg moves if i can remeber some. i could sr you shiny regigigas if you want. if you can find anything else that breeds i can get it w/ my games. i could get giratina for you but it might take a while. thx for trying tho.

if you have any pokes you will trade i can do that. like ones you would trade, but cant trade like good ones from other game that arent shiny or flawless/near i can do that to. i just wanna cewl poke that would be hard for me to get cuz im kinda lazy. i would get you a shiny cresselia if it would show up. any tips for that and its yours for tradin foor sure. srry its a long post.
Well i wouldnt wanna make you have to sr :|

Edawgzz2

Arceus
Well i wouldnt wanna make you have to sr :|

No worries man it's fine I beat the game and iz bored. Just need the ice chamber key, or a regice. :D

Also I have the shiny charm.

(Don't ask how)

Last edited:

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
Hi mate I'm interested in

Japanese DW Bulbasaur
Nature:hardy
Id no: 21077
OT: In Japanese

And

Korean Hanguk Rayquaza