• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Actually, I joined the guild AFTER I ordered the jynx from caterpie's shop (seeing you, eevee, and the "others" in the same guild made me a bit envious).

Ahh, well you can look through my wares and se if you need anything free...But I'm not sure eevee powerlevels or ev trains, I would have to ask her DX.

Mye

Someone has to win..
If levelling is the only issue then I'll happily take the jynx at lv30 (as that's when it evolves from smoochum/can "re-learn" lovely kiss).

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
i love this post bictac lol and yes anyone that ordered from the shining caterpie inn i can do your rng for you and we can work something out and i don't expect anything big on it either since that mess was horrible to see and i got tricked as well and never got my pokemon back either for it...

Being that TheShiningCaterpie turned out to be a hacker, I'd like an rng from Eeveelover824
Offering: any DWF in my sig, or win2013 Keldeo, or shiny kyushu train sceptile/or Ludicolo
Pokemon wanted: Exeggcute
Iv spread: 31/31/31/31/31/30 or best for Ice
HP (hidden Power): Ice
egg moves: Giga drain, Synthesis
Shiny (yes or no): yes
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Modest
Nickname? (yes or no): yes
If so what name: Kintama

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Pkmn: Jynx
Level/shiny: 100/yes
EV's: 252spa/252speed/4hp
Nature/ability: Modest/dry skin
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Lovely Kiss/Nasty Plot (egg move)/Icy Wind (tutor move)/Psyshock
Other: Nicknamed "Luna"

mye can you fill out my form please that shiny caterpie's now looking it very unorganized and vague >.> so once you fill out that fourm ill start on your request and its fine you can trade whatever like for it...also you know ill be breeding your rng right...all my services are just breeding only so if you want legendaries best go to bictac about it just saying in advance XD saw you talking to bictac about lv. 30 Jynx >.> and i don't do leveling up services just rnging since im so busy...best talk to myrrh from teg if he can do it...

Offering: anything in my shop
Pokemon wanted: meowth
Iv spread: flawless
HP (hidden Power): any
egg moves: none
Shiny (yes or no): yes please
Ability: any
Nature: adamant
Nickname? (yes or no): no
If so what name:
extra note: thanks!

sure thing champ ill get it as soon as i can and ill look your shop it probably be something small cuaz of all that trouble with caterpie

Being that TheShiningCaterpie turned out to be a hacker, I'd like an rng from Eeveelover824
Offering: any DWF in my sig, or win2013 Keldeo, or shiny kyushu train sceptile/or Ludicolo

sure thing i can do it i maybe a bit backup from the other request but it worth it for you guys got ripped off or almost ripped off...i provide with legit! stuff...ill take a look at your dw i actually rnging the keldeo im so not intreasted do to i am rnging two of them now and not much in the sceptile and ludicolo cuaz i can just rng breed...

im closed now until not so backed up...so give me sometime guys i will have your rng soon as i can get to them thanks...ill right down these requests on the side so it will be a side request for the caterpie trouble...

Last edited:

SilentReaper

Irrelevant

I have a shiny exeggutor with hp ice you can have, so eevee isn't so backed up...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I have a shiny exeggutor with hp ice you can have, so eevee isn't so backed up...

that actually is perfect croze is that okay that he give you the shiny exeggutor? what is its nature and ablity bitac and does it have the egg moves?

Mye

Someone has to win..
Offering:
Pokemon wanted: Jynx
Iv spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
egg moves: Nasty plot
Ability: dry skin
Nature: modest
Nickname? (yes or no):
If so what name: Luna
extra note:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Offering:
Pokemon wanted: Jynx
Iv spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
egg moves: Nasty plot
Ability: dry skin
Nature: modest
Nickname? (yes or no):
If so what name: Luna
extra note:

thanks ill have bictac add you to the teg list anyway...your fine ^_^ that looks much better now ;)

Croze

Sick of Bigotry

Hmm, does the Exeggutor have the chlorophyll ability?

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
I guess I can live with a different nature/moves, which DWF's do you want Eeveelover824?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I guess I can live with a different nature/moves, which DWF's do you want Eeveelover824?

really first i want useful ones for competitive battling what i don't have like dw abra,dw Alomomola, dw foongus and etc which are female...stuff that is out that is good for comeptitive battling for rnging people would want and give whatever to bictac wants though if you trade with him cuaz if its all the right what you want i think he should geti it though since he trading you your request though...

Last edited:

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Thats not exactly specific, i can breed a DWF Abra, but what else that is in my sig?
Good ones I have that I can think of sandshrew, Nidoran, poliwag, tentacool, smoochum, murkrow, shroomish, bagon ect.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Thats not exactly specific, i can breed a DWF Abra, but what else that is in my sig?
Good ones I have that I can think of sandshrew, Nidoran, poliwag, tentacool, smoochum, murkrow, shroomish, bagon ect.

dw female abra is fine...i just didn't want to go on a massive listing sorry XD but really think bictac should be benefited if you take his trade...its up to him and you though...

edit: also bictac add mye and champ to the list...mye offering anything and he reposted my form and champ i working with him i think we have a deal with a event shiny raikou...

Last edited:

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Well then what do I trade?
I have the DWF's in my sig
win2013 Keldeo
Shiny near flawless kyushu train event Ludicolo
Shiny near flawless Kyushu train event Sceptile

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Alright, also can I have
Conkeldurr