• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
well just a heads up for my requesters timer0 giving major trolling so requests will be slower now..shiny eevee is trolling...so once eevee is finished ill go on to treecko...also kiy i didn't relieze but tbh what hp you really want really cuaz tbh i depends i don't mind what you want...if you want water that is fine...tbh i noticed now your nature is quiet since its your custom pokemon really i don't mind what you want...

Kiy7866

well just a heads up for my requesters timer0 giving major trolling so requests will be slower now..shiny eevee is trolling...so once eevee is finished ill go on to treecko...also kiy i didn't relieze but tbh what hp you really want really cuaz tbh i depends i don't mind what you want...if you want water that is fine...tbh i noticed now your nature is quiet since its your custom pokemon really i don't mind what you want...

Alright cool pm me when you are done ;)

Bictac why you sending me messages about sucking cockkkkk ???? No! I ain't no *****hh faggittt like you!! I don't want no blow job from your fagggiiiit assss!!!! Quit messaging me bro! Go suck your granddaddys cockkkkk foreal bro. Oh and quit sending me pics of your tiny diiiiick

According to his post history he's been sending similar messages all over, so I think he left his account open in a public space.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
According to his post history he's been sending similar messages all over, so I think he left his account open in a public space.

Naw just don't even bother with that idiot, he's just trying to get me mad with his unoriginal insults he probably googled. All because I exposed him of scamming months ago, on top of that this is his third time doing so.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Bictac, would you be interested in my flawless shiny ev trained Darmanitan with sheer force for your shiny flawless Impish Skarmory?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
okay in reply to your post can i get more info on

PCJP Wish bagon from gen 3 for my absol

and for the mudkip id like
Abrams Cloyster Flawless

for my celebi can i request a rng

sorry but no you can not request for a rng for a legendary its in my rules i thought i added that, i only do things that are breedable even i do know how to rng legendary events, and etc i only do breed rngs in this shop. please make sure to carefully read my rules also i need to add that when people request there rngs they should be aware that it may be a non redis poke, unless i say so. If your telling me you want a rng for your celebi though i really dont need celebi sorry :/ I already got one unless you have a good flawless one or something and nature depends as well as its origin...

also peel your request is done:

133.gif
004.png

|Gender:
male.png
male | Nature: Bold |
shiny.png
|Lv. 1 | Egg hatched on Route 3 |
| Ability: Adaptability | OT: Allie | ID: 15910 |Date: January 7, 2013 |
|Egg Moves: Wish/Curse | IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 | HP:
17.png
70 |
https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4314015

curse came with it when i breed XD also non redis please this for your personal collection ^_^

Eevee, I think he means that in return for his Celebi, he can ask for a RNG from you ;)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Eevee, I think he means that in return for his Celebi, he can ask for a RNG from you ;)

we shall see im a bit picky on iv's on the celebi as well as the nature depends and origin thanks though for saying but i will wait what he says...

Status
Not open for further replies.