• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Geiri 63562. Its from 4th gen. Im not sure about the ivs, cause im not 100 % sure what it was ev'd in. I know Defense, but everything else is up in the air. Can you take a look at it ?
Take it to the trainer in the battle subway and tell me what he says.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Hey there bictac :)
Just wondering if you are interested in:
Shiny EV trained magnezone, is evd in sp atk and speed, timid nature
Not sure on IVs but I think near flawless ( I'll check on that)

ae1013

I'm very interested in your walmart chimchar. If you still have it, what are you looking for? Willing to offer multiple pokemon, sent you a PM as well.

ae1013

I still have it, what do you have to offer?
I don't have much, as far as events go I have a slightly trained smr2012 keldeo, a 2012may darkrai UT, a slightly trained spr2013 meloetta, and a spr2012 UT reshiram. I also have a few DWF and a shiny grumpig.

ae1013

Yeah, I figured. If there's anything you're looking for in particular then let me know and I'll see what I can do, if not then thanks anyways!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
it depends on a dw he/she has bi what ones does he/she have if he wants a rng and what does hee/she want if he/she does?

edit: wow that was a confusing sentence >.> when reading it back but i hope you understand what i meant XD

also update on my poportion of my rng services so please make sure to read carefully as well as i have separate application forms for teg members, and updated the shop's rng request service application so please make sure to check it out and add and fixed and revised some of my rules but more will come soon...so please be careful, thanks to Ragnarok i now have permission to edit the post now ^_^ as well as ilane for helping me out ;)

Last edited:

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Are your S/F pokeys fully leveled up and EV trained? Or are they just evolved?

Would you be so kind as to look at my shop and see what, if anything, you might like? I would want some of your pokeys if they are EV trained. :) And, I think, some that aren't.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Are your S/F pokeys fully leveled up and EV trained? Or are they just evolved?

Would you be so kind as to look at my shop and see what, if anything, you might like? I would want some of your pokeys if they are EV trained. :) And, I think, some that aren't.
Some are in fact leveled up and EV trained, and some are EV trained but not fully leveled. I will take a look at your shop and post there.

The pokes are ready now,falcon.

Aight, awesome ^^ Cya in the wifi room!

Note: Please contact me, since I can't see other people, even after removing and re-adding them to the pal pad.

I'll be in the wifi room for the next 4 hours or untill you join me btw :p will check back every few mins for you.

Last edited:

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Some are in fact leveled up and EV trained, and some are EV trained but not fully leveled. I will take a look at your shop and post there.

That sounds good either way. I look forward to your reply!

EDIT:

I'm interested in these,sid:
Krabby: Jolly
Level 1
Mudsport/Bubble
FLAWLESS
Sheer Force

Machop: Adamant
Level 1
Thunder Punch/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Bullet Punch
31/31/31/18/31/31
No Guard

Onix: Sassy
Level 1
Tackle/Harden/Bind/Smack Down
31/31/31/25/31/0
Sturdy

Weedle: Jolly
Level 1
Poison Sting/String Shot
FLAWLESS
Shield Dust

Absol: Adamant
level 1
Scratch/Feint/Swords Dance/Superpower
FLAWLESS
Super Luck

Archen: Adamant
Level 1
Head Smash/Acrobatics/Stone Edge/Earthquake
FLAWLESS
Defeatist

Burmy: Modest(if it is male)
level 1
Protect/
31/13/31/31/31/31
Shed Skin

Dunsparce: Adamant
level 1
AncientPower/Bite/Rock Slide/Headbutt
FLAWLESS

Durant: Jolly
Level 1
ViceGrip/Sand Attack/Baton Pass
FLAWLESS
Hustle

Cool. Let's see what we can do. :)

I like:

OT YuNeto Conkledurr (what are the IVs/EVs/level)?
OT Quote Alakazam (IVs/EVs/level?)
OT Dawn Electivire (IVs/EVs/level?)
OT Kaiser Growlithe (IVs? I assume it's UT, right?)
OT Amere Rhypherior (IVs/EVs/level?)
OT Shell Glaceon (IVs/EVs/level?)
Adamant Mudkip (IVs? And UT?)
Calm Snorkax (IVs? And UT?)
OT Robert Whimsicott (IVs/EVs/level?)

Last edited:

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
That sounds good either way. I look forward to your reply!

EDIT:

Cool. Let's see what we can do. :)

I like:

OT YuNeto Conkledurr (what are the IVs/EVs/level)?
OT Quote Alakazam (IVs/EVs/level?)
OT Dawn Electivire (IVs/EVs/level?)
OT Kaiser Growlithe (IVs? I assume it's UT, right?)
OT Amere Rhypherior (IVs/EVs/level?)
OT Shell Glaceon (IVs/EVs/level?)
Adamant Mudkip (IVs? And UT?)
Calm Snorkax (IVs? And UT?)
OT Robert Whimsicott (IVs/EVs/level?)

Conkledurr: IVS:Flawless and I believe this is the spread:120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 SpD level 100.
OT Quote Alakazam: IVS: 31/30/31/30/31/30(hpfire70), the spread is 252sp attack/252 speed level 70
OT Dawn Electivire: IVS: 31/29/17/31/31/31, the spread is 252 attack/252 speed level 100
OT Kaiser Growlithe:IVS flawless and yes it is UT
OT Amere Rhypherior IVS: flawless, I have no idea on the spread but it is fully eved, level 50
OT Shell Glaceon: IVS: 31/3/31/30/30/31(HPground 7) the spread is 252 sp attack/252hp level 24
Adamant Mudkip IVS: flawless and UT
Calm Snorkax:IVS:flawless except sp attack, UT nn totoro
OT Robert Whimsicott IVS: flawless the spread is 252 hp/252 sp def level 100

Status
Not open for further replies.