• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

MitchIn3D

IV Breeder
Ehh then i guess I'll do the trade, have you seen the rules of my no redis policy and everything?

hey, sorry about the late reply, i must have missed your response :/ ive actually managed to find another trade for a similar torchic, so thanks anyway. id still be happy to trade the Arceus for something else if youre still interested in it?

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Thanks for the trade, bictac! :)
You're welcome knock!
Interested in these.

Charmander
Japanese Dw
Nature: Timid
Id no: 13546
Ot: Ray
IVS: Flawless

Torchic
Japanese DW
Nature Adamant
Id no: 04332
Ot: in japanese
Ivs: Flawless
Really only like to trade my dream world events for other dream world events :/..or something im desperate to find. Is there anything else you are interested in?
Grand. When can you trade. I'm in ireland so my time is GMT. Not a member for a month yet, but in another 20 days I will get back to you on that offer :D
I can trade anytime after school if I'm around. Make sure to ask eevee first though.
hey, sorry about the late reply, i must have missed your response :/ ive actually managed to find another trade for a similar torchic, so thanks anyway. id still be happy to trade the Arceus for something else if youre still interested in it?
Hmm maybe.. what are you interested in?

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Thanks for the trades dude! Hope to trade again soon! If you ever find Garchomp, let me know ;)

beetredknob

Troll of Tanas
Hey I'm interested in your shiny scyther. I'd trade UT event keldeo, genesect, or meleotta (when she comes out)

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
hello. im sorry to intrude but would you still have the shiny cyndaquil or a shiny charmander for trade?

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
[=beetredknob;15753045]Hey I'm interested in your shiny scyther. I'd trade UT event keldeo, genesect, or meleotta (when she comes out)[/QUOTE]
Mayne for the meloetta <.>.
hello. im sorry to intrude but would you still have the shiny cyndaquil or a shiny charmander for trade?
I do have a shiny cyndaquil, it's in my shiny flawless section.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I do have a shiny cyndaquil, it's in my shiny flawless section.[/QUOTE]

would you be okay acepting a normal shiny for it? i have a steelix i got in a trade at level 35 i had it checked through the forum here on hacked pokemon and they read it as a legit one or something else i do not have a lot though =/

Status
Not open for further replies.