• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh another person from the netherlands ^_^ i have a few friends from there on my friends list and sure thing...once i finish eating and getting that rhyhorn to white 2 ill trade...ust enter in my wfc right now so we can get that over with lol and add both just in case for future requests that can go to my black version...

I'm in the wifi room while watching some tv, so I'll see you in there when you're done.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'm in the wifi room while watching some tv, so I'll see you in there when you're done.

sorry my boyfriend kinda took the computer i need to trade it still to my white 2 version give me one sec...

Eevee your inbox is full ;) but it's 1 am here niw so I won't be on for too long to trade now.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Eevee your inbox is full ;) but it's 1 am here niw so I won't be on for too long to trade now.

you can vm your on my friends list lol but anyway we can trade tommorow then its fine...

Yo again~. :)

Looked you over again and I was interested in these two!

Shiny Kyurem
Ot: Sakura
Id: 32413
Nature:Timid
Fusion bolt/ freeze shock/dragon pulse/ imprison

Shiny Zorua
OT: JB
ID: 62375
Nature:Modest
Snarl/sucker punch/calm mind/ roar

I have several new things in the shop now, so let me know what you'd like to trade? :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
also bictac open my shop up again for two spots its fine...i just have hiyy11 request now...i can take two requests for trade offers...FlaconBlade and Jazz Hands are on the pick up waiting list...ill trade FalconBlade's shiny Rhyhorn tommorow...

Crimson-Wolf

Interested in your flawless dw torchic adamant nature. (speed boost ability, just to confirm?)

i have pokemon dream radar:

Adamant shuckle, ID:59647
Mild riolu ID59647
Lonely sigilyph ID: 59647
Qirky igglybuff ID 59647
Sassy swablu ID 59647

Dream world

naughty Remoraid (nicknamed maelstrom) ID 53715
Bold Throh ID 51715
Quiet sandshrew ID 51715

Not sure on the IV's of these, if there is something else you might want let me know through PM please.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Interested in your flawless dw torchic adamant nature. (speed boost ability, just to confirm?)

i have pokemon dream radar:

Adamant shuckle, ID:59647
Mild riolu ID59647
Lonely sigilyph ID: 59647
Qirky igglybuff ID 59647
Sassy swablu ID 59647

Dream world

naughty Remoraid (nicknamed maelstrom) ID 53715
Bold Throh ID 51715
Quiet sandshrew ID 51715

Not sure on the IV's of these, if there is something else you might want let me know through PM please.

Umm no thanks <.>,I don't have much use for dream radar pokes. If you have any dream world events I may trade you for it

Attn to Eevee for an RNG! <3

Offering: Take a look at my shop and post what you want. :)
Pokemon wanted: Torchic
Iv spread: 31/31/31/31/31/30
HP (hidden Power): Ice
egg moves: Don't care really, but if possible I'd like it to be bred with Thunder Punch.
Shiny (yes or no): Yes
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Adamant.
Nickname? (yes or no): No
If so what name:
extra note: Thank you so much in advance!!!

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
I really want Shiny Ninetails would yoU trade your 9 tails form any of my 2 Pokemon in my shop

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Attn to Eevee for an RNG! <3

Offering: Take a look at my shop and post what you want. :)
Pokemon wanted: Torchic
Iv spread: 31/31/31/31/31/30
HP (hidden Power): Ice
egg moves: Don't care really, but if possible I'd like it to be bred with Thunder Punch.
Shiny (yes or no): Yes
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Adamant.
Nickname? (yes or no): No
If so what name:
extra note: Thank you so much in advance!!!

i can do that and ill take a look at your shop...im eyeing some events that i didn't have a chance to rng like jarachi actually...it was before i learned to rng...

edit: alright done deal flawless jarachi careful nature ill take for the torchic...add him in bictac...

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
eeveelover has one more custom rng spot left,so get it fast!!!!!!!!!

i love this post bictac lol and yes anyone that ordered from the shining caterpie inn i can do your rng for you and we can work something out and i don't expect anything big on it either since that mess was horrible to see and i got tricked as well and never got my pokemon back either for it...

Mye

Someone has to win..
I'd may as well re-order my jynx:

Pkmn: Jynx
Level/shiny: 100/yes
EV's: 252spa/252speed/4hp
Nature/ability: Modest/dry skin
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Lovely Kiss/Nasty Plot (egg move)/Icy Wind (tutor move)/Psyshock
Other: Nicknamed "Luna"

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
I'd may as well re-order my jynx:

Pkmn: Jynx
Level/shiny: 100/yes
EV's: 252spa/252speed/4hp
Nature/ability: Modest/dry skin
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Lovely Kiss/Nasty Plot (egg move)/Icy Wind (tutor move)/Psyshock
Other: Nicknamed "Luna"

Well Mye since you're in TEG you could of got an RNG here, or for a free poke from me if you ask eevee, but I don't think eevee does powerleveling o_O... am wrong eevee? <.>

Mye

Someone has to win..
Actually, I joined the guild AFTER I ordered the jynx from caterpie's shop (seeing you, eevee, and the "others" in the same guild made me a bit envious).

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
Hi eeveelover and bictac. Rng request please.
Requesting Form

Offering: anything in my shop
Pokemon wanted: meowth
Iv spread: flawless
HP (hidden Power): any
egg moves: none
Shiny (yes or no): yes please
Ability: any
Nature: adamant
Nickname? (yes or no): no
If so what name:
extra note: thanks!