• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Ok, if you'd prefer that. If you have pokecheck, what we could do is the starmie-donphan trade or a starmie-whatever trade, then you could pokecheck the starmie. If it is flawless, you could trade back the latios, and if it's just near flawless, then just the donphan.

But again, it's up to you. I'd be fine with either.

meh naaw cause you could just easily get the donphan cloned and you could get both <.>

ninth

@bictac
okay, im still waiting in wi-fi room.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
meh naaw cause you could just easily get the donphan cloned and you could get both <.>

Alrighty, Starmie-Donphan it is.

If you're free tonight, let me know, but anytime tomorrow would be fine.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey bictac just giving a update me and cueva had traded you may remove his rng from the pickup list ^_^ and will be working on the eevee soon for bleuumbreon...once im finished with that ill open...

ninth

@bictac
What shinies would you like to trade for Shiny Flawless
Exeggcute
Shinx
Treecko
Ditto
Lapras
Ralts (M)

Hey again, both of you :)
Happen to be interested in anything from my sig? I updated the list to what I currently have ready for trading.
Also, I got that Aipom from you for that Samurott, but is the Aipom Full, Semi or Non-Redis? It doesn't really say clearly :)

Last edited:

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
@bictac
What shinies would you like to trade for Shiny Flawless
Exeggcute
Shinx
Treecko
Ditto
Lapras
Ralts (M)
Umm I'll take the flawless ditto
Hey again, both of you :)
Happen to be interested in anything from my sig? I updated the list to what I currently have ready for trading.
Also, I got that Aipom from you for that Samurott, but is the Aipom Full, Semi or Non-Redis? It doesn't really say clearly :)
Semi <.>, and uhh I have al of your pokes<.>... if anything I guess the sceptile is interesting depending on its nature

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Bictac, since we're both online, would you like to do the trade now?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll wait till we're both online.

On another note, I recently got an ev trained jolly flawless Terrakion. If I offered that for the trade, would you be interested in trading your Latios/Adamant Mamoswine in return?

Last edited:
Sceptile is Timid, and thanks for the heads up.

Sceptile - lvl 40
Timid
1/7/2012 Day-Care Couple egg received.
1/7/2012 Route 3 Egg apparently hatched.
Capable of taking hits.
OT: Lily
ID No. 35850
IVs: Flawless (!jirachi! checked)
Moves: Energy Ball, Agility, Frenzy Plant, Pursuit

Last edited:

ninth

@bictac
my shiny flawless is lvl 61, the guy I got it from had it in the daycare as a sex slave

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
@bictac
my shiny flawless is lvl 61, the guy I got it from had it in the daycare as a sex slave

be careful what you say here ninth and the eevee searching is taking forever but ill take two more requests though but ill be keeping my shop closed in the mean time...if you give me a good trade ill accept otherwise no way...

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Bictac, since we're both online, would you like to do the trade now?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll wait till we're both online.

On another note, I recently got an ev trained jolly flawless Terrakion. If I offered that for the trade, would you be interested in trading your Latios/Adamant Mamoswine in return?
I already have a shiny flawless jolly terrakion. Also Hiyy wasn't on long today so I didn't get the clone made, so if you could clone back that would be great.
Sceptile is Timid, and thanks for the heads up.

Sceptile - lvl 40
Timid
1/7/2012 Day-Care Couple egg received.
1/7/2012 Route 3 Egg apparently hatched.
Capable of taking hits.
OT: Lily
ID No. 35850
IVs: Flawless (!jirachi! checked)
Moves: Energy Ball, Agility, Frenzy Plant, Pursuit
Meh already have a timid treeko <.> was hoping it was adamant, do you have anything else to offer?
@bictac
Haha XD, whats its ability? imposter or limber?

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
I already have a shiny flawless jolly terrakion. Also Hiyy wasn't on long today so I didn't get the clone made, so if you could clone back that would be great.

Alright then, nevermind. Sure I can do a cloneback, would you like to do the trade now?

Status
Not open for further replies.