• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I accept ^_^
When would you like me to trade you the shroomish?

alright when i get your request done...im only trading with nick cuaz i need that dw murkrow for his request...bictac macabre on the list please which he trading dw shroomish just make sure please to have it jolly or adamant please...ill be leaving soon...

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
alright when i get your request done...im only trading with nick cuaz i need that dw murkrow for his request...bictac macabre on the list please which he trading dw shroomish just make sure please to have it jolly or adamant please...ill be leaving soon...
Ok I added both to the RNG list, also bump <.>.

Nickdaflick

Can trade anytime you want Eeveelover

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Can trade anytime you want Eeveelover

im on right now pm me since i don't notice the updates when you see my green light thing on pm me...ill be on most of the day...

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Ok, so I accidently traded for the same nature venomnat and thus I have no use for it<.<. So think of this as my first small give away I guess-_-
048.gif

OT:SKINNER
ID:00641
Nature:Timid
Ability: Tinted lens
IVS:Flawless
Tackle/disable/foresight/psychic
So yea I don't know how to do it so maybe a raffle? So pm me your name I'll put it in a bag or something and draw tomorrow I guess<.<​

Dracø_fāng_02

T.U.N dragon E4
Ok thx. Would you like a legendary, a pokemon not avalible, or a shiny haxorus. i can trade any time today, or almost always check the weekends, as im always on all night on the weekend.

My FC 0820-2926-0077
Offered-garchomp/iv flawless
Wanted-shiny elctavire

Bullock95

hi bictac, im interested in:
Japanese DW bulbasaur
Nature: Naive
Id no: 58631
Ot: BLACK
IVS: Highest ivs for HP fire
i have a flawless german ditto, a flawless/near flawless alamos darkrai and several other shinies/events to offer if youre interested?

Jay305

Im interested in your timid shiny bluemew espeon. What level is it? Also is it ev trained? Would you be interested in trading it for an ANAs flying pikachu?

Nickdaflick

Can i get information on your PC Garchomp? Nature/Iv's/Abilites?

gally_40k

Shiny Hunter
Hi,

Im interested in your flawless Jirachi

I have a flawless dream world Walmart Piplup Naughty

Interested??

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
hi bictac, im interested in:
Japanese DW bulbasaur
Nature: Naive
Id no: 58631
Ot: BLACK
IVS: Highest ivs for HP fire
i have a flawless german ditto, a flawless/near flawless alamos darkrai and several other shinies/events to offer if youre interested?
Not really interested in the ditto or darkrai sorry DX... well maybe if the ditto has imposter and shiny? <.>
Im interested in your timid shiny bluemew espeon. What level is it? Also is it ev trained? Would you be interested in trading it for an ANAs flying pikachu?
Um sure, is it the onefrom third gen or fifth gen?
Can i get information on your PC Garchomp? Nature/Iv's/Abilites?
I can't seem to find my pc garchomp in my boxes<.>, probably realed it by mistake as a normal garchomp. I'll ask hiyy for a replacement<.>.
Hi,

Im interested in your flawless Jirachi

I have a flawless dream world Walmart Piplup Naughty

Interested??
Umm I already have a naughty flawless piplup actually Ot: Zyfon, ID:62926 correct? <.>..Do you have anything else to offer? :p

Also for all people who want to be in the first small giveaway pm me by tonight for a chance to win:
048.gif

OT:SKINNER
ID:00641
Ability: Tinted lens
IVS:Flawless
Tackle/disable/foresight/psychic

gally_40k

Shiny Hunter
erm, I have all dream world starters, but I think that was the only one not on display in your shop.... I have a dream radar Dialga flawless, or I can RNG any breedable shiny flawless for it??

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
erm, I have all dream world starters, but I think that was the only one not on display in your shop.... I have a dream radar Dialga flawless, or I can RNG any breedable shiny flawless for it??
Could you do this?
Pokemon wanted:Snorunt
Iv spread:31/30/31/30/31/30 is HP fire 70
HP (hidden Power):Fire
egg moves:Spikes, disable
Shiny (yes or no):yes
Ability:moody
Nickname? (yes or no):
If so what name:
extra note:

gally_40k

Shiny Hunter
yeah I could I just dont have a moody snorunt, if youdo then I can do ot

Emiko Bellerose

Hello I noticed you have shiny Wishmaker Jirachis.
I am curious if you have a Modest one? If so...um may I know its IV spread? Please and thank you.
Um my offer is I can RNG flawless shiny Pokemon for you. ( ; v ; )

Emiko Bellerose

Oh no? That stinks. May I ask what other natures do they have?
And yay really? ; v ; I am a rookie so you are my first person to RNG for //salutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.