• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
When would you like to make the trade?
I'll pm you once I have somebody clone it.
all these are UT unless i specify otherwise: charmander, bulbasaur, treeko, YOTD bagon and deino, clamperl (touched), mesprit, rattata, tangela and a shiny EV'd lvl 100 rayquaza. Take your pick :)
I'm guessing these are normal shinies? I'll take the shiny flawless relicanth and clamperl.

UPDATE: GIVE AWAY NUMBER 3 added to post #1

Last edited:
Hey Bictac, do you happen to have any interest in the coming Wifi Deoxys Event? I'll be able to get 3, but I can reserve one for you :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I will be getting one for myself.

bi i can supply you with the new wifi event deoxys ill be rnging like 3 of them when it comes out on my white, black and white 2 so no worries...also add adaptable please to the teg list rngs he gunna supply me with a dw tentacool i don't have that one yet but i will soon...

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
bi i can supply you with the new wifi event deoxys ill be rnging like 3 of them when it comes out on my white, black and white 2 so no worries...also add adaptable please to the teg list rngs he gunna supply me with a dw tentacool i don't have that one yet but i will soon...

Umm alright, and ok I'll add him.

Nickdaflick

Yes I don't mind waiting longer. It's okay :)
Well I'd like a next request then, if it's okay :)

Offering: DWF Gligar or DWF Drifloon/Wingull
Pokemon wanted: Shroomish
Iv spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
HP (hidden Power):
egg moves: Focus Punch
Shiny (yes or no): Yes
Ability: Poison Heal
Nature: Adamant
Nickname? (yes or no):
If so what name:
extra note: Drain Punch from the Move Tutor?

so you cancelling the other request for this one correct? and also focus punch will be a bit hard i have to pass down breed a few times to get it but if this is the new request to replace the old its fine for the wingull and drifloon...

wanted to know if my request was still active, didn't see it on the first page. Just wanted to make sure.. Sorry for any inconvenience.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
wanted to know if my request was still active, didn't see it on the first page. Just wanted to make sure.. Sorry for any inconvenience.

bi must of forgot to add you thats all its fine, we get busy sometimes and forget...see i can't edit my area its all up to bitac to do that for me...i wish i had that post but i can't :( sorry about that...bictac can you add nick please to the list...

also adaptable is asking about something...

Bictac has the TEG one month request offer thing if permission is gotten from you. So I was just wondering if it would be ok to ask for the below chinchou under this.

Ot:Murr
Id:54999
Nature:Modest
Bubble/charge beam/ice beam/ substitute

Also, am I to offer something in return and do I post in his shop or PM if you give permission?
Thanks in Advance XD

i give him permission bictac i think he has been for a month i think >.> ill double check...

Last edited:
Heya Eevee, your RNG's are closed right now, correct?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Heya Eevee, your RNG's are closed right now, correct?

tbh i don't know XD but anyway im having major trouble with kiy treeko as well as i have to get it tutored on white 2 version...

tbh i don't know XD but anyway im having major trouble with kiy treeko as well as i have to get it tutored on white 2 version...

Ah, alright, just let me know when it opens up ;) I'm trying to get a Shinx for X/Y :p

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Ah, alright, just let me know when it opens up ;) I'm trying to get a Shinx for X/Y :p

oh okay yeah ill let you know when im open its just this treecko is so annoying >.> im only on the first part and not the shiny -_- plus been busy with life so everything been slower today as well as my art requests for my art shop...

Just realised Bictac has a Shinx :p

OT:shin
ID:07160
Nature:Adamant
Intimidate
Tackle/fire fang/ice fang/crunch

Anything from my sig interests you mate?

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
Bictac, Im interested in your
Not shiny but flawless Victini
OT:Movie14
Id:12031
V-create/fusion flare/bolt strike/searing shot

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Just realised Bictac has a Shinx :p

OT:shin
ID:07160
Intimidate
Tackle/fire fang/ice fang/crunch

Anything from my sig interests you mate?
Interested in the charizard and hydriegon so you can pick another poke.
Bictac, Im interested in your
Not shiny but flawless Victini
OT:Movie14
Id:12031
V-create/fusion flare/bolt strike/searing shot
Umm do you have any flawless shinies or events?

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
haha i acutally have a ton >.< I'm gonna organize them and put it into sections hey is like 29/28/30/31/31 flawless?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
haha i acutally have a ton >.< I'm gonna organize them and put it into sections hey is like 29/28/30/31/31 flawless?

flawless spreads are spreads that have hp 70 for there hp of choice that would be near flawless close to to a flawless spread...sorry bi couldn't resist to butt in XD

PikaPalace

Random Master
Requesting Form

Offering: Flawless Aipom with egg move Fake Out and Pursuit and, Ability: Run Away = Technician and Prankstar Dw Murkrow Flawless with Perish Song
Pokemon wanted: Gyarados
Iv spread: Doesn't Matter
HP (hidden Power): Doesn't Matter
egg moves: Bounce, Dragon Dance
Shiny (yes or no): Either or
Ability: Moxie
Nature: Doesn't Matter
Nickname? (yes or no): Yes
If so what name: Lucky Dragon
extra note: Could you please EV train to 88 HP / 248 Atk / 4 Def / 168 Spe

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Requesting Form

Offering: Flawless Aipom with egg move Fake Out and Pursuit and, Ability: Run Away = Technician and Prankstar Dw Murkrow Flawless with Perish Song
Pokemon wanted: Gyarados
Iv spread: Doesn't Matter
HP (hidden Power): Doesn't Matter
egg moves: Bounce, Dragon Dance
Shiny (yes or no): Either or
Ability: Moxie
Nature: Doesn't Matter
Nickname? (yes or no): Yes
If so what name: Lucky Dragon
extra note: Could you please EV train to 88 HP / 248 Atk / 4 Def / 168 Spe

sorry im not interested in that apoim cuaz i can rng that unless bictac wants it...im only looking for dw females which i need at least two for one rng as well as i don't do ev training i think i need to add that to my rules -_- i am looking for correct nature older generation events and such that are good iv's as well for competitive battle...

Status
Not open for further replies.