• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Like I posted, just name something you're missing and I'll get them for you by the time it's done :)

oh okay ill take a look again what i need and ill get back with you...

I have a request for a Shiny Regenerator Foongus, Relaxed natured, with 31/31/31/31/31/2 for HP Ice. Preferably Female (just personal preference, not a deal-breaker).

I can offer in exchange a Shiny Flawless Solosis,
MAT Shiny Flawless Elekid with Fire/Ice Punches, or
Shiny Flawless Golett UT (Caught in Premier Ball).

Alternatively, i can offer event pokemon such as:
FEB2012 Mewtwo
Movie14 Victini
TRU Arceus
GAMESTP Jirachi
GAMESTP Suicune
GAMESTP Entei
WIN2011 Celebi
FAL2010 Mew

I can be reached most quickly using PM but i will also check this thread from time to time.

wow venididurt wow its been awhile my friend are you asking bictac if he has one are you asing for a custom rng not sure what your asking right now i think your asking bictac correct? if its to me read my third post it explains everything...

Last edited:

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
hi Eevee! i have been gone for a long time. college, you know? actually, i found this thread simply by checking my old messages and such, and seeing that youre constantly posting on this thread. figured, why not ask and try?

um.... after checking the top couple threads, i suppose i am asking you!

as far as your specific requests go, im unsure what i could get that fits those specifically - i do not have any flawless events, but i have a number of events as you can see. i can EV train in exchange, or toss you a few PP maxes....
in case you couldnt tell, im really reaching right now. i have been wanting the Foongus for a very long time.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
I have a request for a Shiny Regenerator Foongus, Relaxed natured, with 31/31/31/31/31/2 for HP Ice. Preferably Female (just personal preference, not a deal-breaker).

FEB2012 Mewtwo
Movie14 Victini
TRU Arceus
GAMESTP Jirachi
GAMESTP Suicune
GAMESTP Entei
WIN2011 Celebi
FAL2010 Mew

I can be reached most quickly using PM but i will also check this thread from time to time.
Well if you want to save eevee time I already have a bold shiny flawless foongus.

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
Hi Bictac. i currently have a shiny flawless Amoonguss ive been using, but its not Regenerator. ive lost battles because Effect Spore poisoned the enemy at the wrong time and i wasted a Spore. is it Regenerator?

hi Eevee! i have been gone for a long time. college, you know? actually, i found this thread simply by checking my old messages and such, and seeing that youre constantly posting on this thread. figured, why not ask and try?

um.... after checking the top couple threads, i suppose i am asking whoever is able and willing to help me!

as far as your specific requests go, im unsure what i could get that fits those specifically - i do not have any flawless events, but i have a number of events as you can see. i can EV train in exchange, or toss you a few PP maxes....
in case you couldnt tell, im really reaching right now. i have been wanting the Foongus for a very long time.

so, to be official, um....

Requesting Form

Offering:

FEB2012 Mewtwo
Movie14 Victini
TRU Arceus
GAMESTP Jirachi
GAMESTP Suicune
GAMESTP Entei
WIN2011 Celebi
FAL2010 Mew

Pokemon wanted: Foongus
Iv spread: 31/31/31/31/31/2
HP (hidden Power): Ice
egg moves: n/a
Shiny (yes or no): Yes
Ability: Regenerator (Dream world)
Nature: Relaxed or Sassy
Nickname? (yes or no): No.
If so what name:
extra note: I love you.

Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all rng's I request are non-redis unless eeveelover824 says that is not.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Hi Bictac. i currently have a shiny flawless Amoonguss ive been using, but its not Regenerator. ive lost battles because Effect Spore poisoned the enemy at the wrong time and i wasted a Spore. is it Regenerator?

um.... after checking the top couple threads, i suppose i am asking whoever is able and willing to help me!

so, to be official, um....

Requesting Form

Offering:

FEB2012 Mewtwo
Movie14 Victini
TRU Arceus
GAMESTP Jirachi
GAMESTP Suicune
GAMESTP Entei
WIN2011 Celebi
FAL2010 Mew

Pokemon wanted: Foongus
Iv spread: 31/31/31/31/31/2
HP (hidden Power): Ice
egg moves: n/a
Shiny (yes or no): Yes
Ability: Regenerator (Dream world)
Nature: Relaxed or Sassy
Nickname? (yes or no): No.
If so what name:
extra note: I love you.

Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all rng's I request are non-redis unless eeveelover824 says that is not.
Yes mine has regen

Jorge565

Magikarp
hello guys.
Offering: all dream radar dwf including slowpoke, palkia, and ho-oh
Pokemon wanted: lotad
Iv spread: highest possible (wasn't on first page)
HP (hidden Power):rock
egg moves: fake out
Shiny (yes or no): no
Ability: rain dish
Nature: +Sp Def -att( i think it's calm but not sure)
Nickname? (yes or no):
If so what name:
extra note: do you think you could give me the egg do it's My ot if not it's alright
Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all rng's I request are non-redis unless eeveelover824 says that is n ot.

Last edited:

Vendidurt

« Breeder »

FEB2012 Mewtwo
Movie14 Victini
TRU Arceus
GAMESTP Jirachi
GAMESTP Suicune
GAMESTP Entei
WIN2011 Celebi
FAL2010 Mew

I can give also, 3 PP Maxes, 10 PP Ups, EV training services, basic stuff non-RNGers can do, you know?

SilentReaper

Irrelevant

FEB2012 Mewtwo
Movie14 Victini
TRU Arceus
GAMESTP Jirachi
GAMESTP Suicune
GAMESTP Entei
WIN2011 Celebi
FAL2010 Mew

I can give also, 3 PP Maxes, 10 PP Ups, EV training services, basic stuff non-RNGers can do, you know?

I'm fine with the elekid.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hello guys.
Offering: all dream radar dwf including slowpoke, palkia, and ho-oh
Pokemon wanted: lotad
Iv spread:
HP (hidden Power):rock
egg moves: fake out
Shiny (yes or no): no
Ability: rain dish
Nature: +Sp Def -att( i think it's calm but not sure)
Nickname? (yes or no):
If so what name:
extra note: do you think you could give me the egg do it's My ot if not it's alright
Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all rng's I request are non-redis unless eeveelover824 says that is n ot.

no i can't give you the egg cuaz it generates in my game so once i trade it to you its not shiny nor nothing what you wanted it has to be hatched in my game that is how it goes sorry :/ also what is the iv's and the nature of that dream radar ho-oh? im interested even though its not really female its genderless XD also who is it own too btw as well as well as who you got from either way...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey. bictac. did you just log out?

um, should i trade with Eevee?

whats going on?

bictac is on invisable mode so its hard to tell when he on...im sure he still on though he never has his green light when on just wait for a post or vm him directly for the trade better not do much here though may spam up the thread...

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
bictac is on invisable mode so its hard to tell when he on...im sure he still on though he never has his green light when on just wait for a post or vm him directly for the trade better not do much here though may spam up the thread...

oh. thank you. i just PM'd him. if i dont hear from him for a bit then im gonna go eat dinner.

EDIT: Bictac, i cannot tell if youre on or not since youre invisible. i have to leave, but i dont want you to forget about trading with me! i will be on later today, and sometime tomorrow.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
oh. thank you. i just PM'd him. if i dont hear from him for a bit then im gonna go eat dinner.

EDIT: Bictac, i cannot tell if youre on or not since youre invisible. i have to leave, but i dont want you to forget about trading with me! i will be on later today, and sometime tomorrow.

welcome and yeah he takes his time though when he post so he should get back to you soon enough...he not a instant guy....

KYOGRE-D

Hello, bictac!

I'm interested in your Shiny Timid Sinjoh Ruins Palkia.

I can offer various RNGs, as well as any you may want. My events are: Timid Keldeo, choice of HP Ice, Ghost and Flawless, Timid/Naive Flawless Meleotta and a bunch of flawless Genesect. In addition, I have a shiny Relaxed 31/31/31/x/31/0 Ferroseed, Naive HP Ice Cobalion, Timid HP Ice Virizion, Timid Flawless (apart from attack) Latios, as well as a Timid HP Fire Jirachi. Also have the upcoming Deoxys event.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Hello, bictac!

I'm interested in your Shiny Timid Sinjoh Ruins Palkia.

I can offer various RNGs, as well as any you may want. My events are: Timid Keldeo, choice of HP Ice, Ghost and Flawless, Timid/Naive Flawless Meleotta and a bunch of flawless Genesect. In addition, I have a shiny Relaxed 31/31/31/x/31/0 Ferroseed, Naive HP Ice Cobalion, Timid HP Ice Virizion, Timid Flawless (apart from attack) Latios, as well as a Timid HP Fire Jirachi. Also have the upcoming Deoxys event.
Well I already have move of those events and shinies flawless, what other types of flawless shinies do you have? Do you happen to have a shiny flawless surskit or its evo?

Status
Not open for further replies.