• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYOGRE-D

I do not have one, but I can RNG one for you. Though it may take a bit of time. I have a Timid Shiny Flawless Mewtwo, and a Timid/Shiny Latias with HP Fire. Oh, and a Timid HP Fire Latios

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
I do not have one, but I can RNG one for you. Though it may take a bit of time. I have a Timid Shiny Flawless Mewtwo, and a Timid/Shiny Latias with HP Fire. Oh, and a Timid HP Fire Latios
Well if you could RNG me one that would be great ^^... maybe I'll even go 2-1 for it if it causes you any trouble.

KYOGRE-D

Well earliest I can trade is next Saturday (school and exams and need to Poketransfer my Sirskuit and stuff). I wouldn't mind the extra Pokemon haha but no obligation ^^. Also, no egg moves right?

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
Bictac, are you available for our trade? My elekid for your foongus?

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
Cool! I can head into the wifi room now.

Edit: Good doing business with you!

Last edited:

KYOGRE-D

Oh for the love of Arceus.

Basically, my laptop has its cooling system down. Which means, no RNG Reporter. Which means, no RNGs. I may be able to salvage the situation, but it depends if the school's wifi will let me download and extract RNG reporter, and if I can remember my Timer0s. And VCount. Or I'd have to just recalibrate.

So basically, I may not be able to get the Surskit. Blegh. But I will try!

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Oh for the love of Arceus.

Basically, my laptop has its cooling system down. Which means, no RNG Reporter. Which means, no RNGs. I may be able to salvage the situation, but it depends if the school's wifi will let me download and extract RNG reporter, and if I can remember my Timer0s. And VCount. Or I'd have to just recalibrate.

So basically, I may not be able to get the Surskit. Blegh. But I will try!
Alright, that's fine :).

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Hey there, bictac

I'm interested in both the shiny flawless mews (Adamant and Modest)
I can't say I have any flawless pokes but I have a couple of shines and events, if you are interested?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
just saying this

I got to spots still jorge never answered back on the lotad rng so im still taking two different peoples offers for rngs...

also teg jarchi your rng should be done maybe tonight depends on the trolling or not...

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
I heard trolling? Where?!
Anyways, thank you eevee for bringing me to this thread and uniting me with my foongus! Youve made me so happy i could cry. Except im too macho to actually do that.

Kiy7866

Yes maam take your time my fc is 3612 0164 3777 and can you also tell me your email adress?? I need to send you a proof for mudkip ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.