• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicWhiskers

Dragon Slayer
hey im interested in your shiny tododile, please reply back for want you want.

Pokemon: Vulpix
Shiny: Yes
Flawless Type(Hex,Physical,Special): 31/30/30/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Drought
Hidden Power: Ice
Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Hex
Nickname:
Other Details/Notes:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Pokemon: Vulpix
Shiny: Yes
Flawless Type(Hex,Physical,Special): 31/30/30/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Drought
Hidden Power: Ice
Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Hex
Nickname:
Other Details/Notes:

sure thing i can do that for you and ill just use my flawless smeargle for it with my hp ground good iv dwf vulpix...parents already set up for this so cool...i rnged like 3 or 4 shiny vupix's already so this shouldn't be hard unless my time hitting sucks XD

seelteam6

Seel Master
I am interested in your murkrow. I just recently started playing, but I have all the unova starters, lots of pachirisu and emolga, and a japanese ditto that I'd be willing to trade.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I am interested in your murkrow. I just recently started playing, but I have all the unova starters, lots of pachirisu and emolga, and a japanese ditto that I'd be willing to trade.

who you talking too me or silent we both have murkrow's thats why i asked XD i only rng but i do have a spot where i put extra mess up rngs for trades...

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
OMG!!!
Thank you so much!
Can we trade today afternoon?

lol im sorry but its funny when people post in squealing text but anyway still working on a massive snorunt rng but if everything goes right ill be starting on the dw patrat soon...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey evee ~ i have one more rng reauest is it poosible to make anotherone as soon as my patrat is done?? :p

well keep that in mind please until i finish yours having trouble with a pesky snorunt right at the moment....

SilentReaper

Irrelevant

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
Btw, i have a shiny flawless mew(Legit!!!). xD

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Btw, i have a shiny flawless mew(Legit!!!). xD

just curious what is its nature,ot, and id#, shiny mew are very rare and on top of it they are easy hack targets which anyway im sure silent has enough shiny mews XD but im just curious for info if you don't mind...

Last edited:

Rainy Bluefoxie

Offering: movie 2013 Mewtwo, shiny dusknoir.
Pokemon wanted: Zorua
Iv spread:any
HP (hidden Power):any
egg moves:any
Shiny (yes or no):yes
Ability:Illusion
Nature:timid
Nickname? (yes or no):no
If so what name:
what is non redis?(please define what it is here): Not to be redistributed unless you say so.
extra note:
Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all rng's I request are non-redis unless eeveelover824 says that is not.

Last edited:

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Offering: movie 2013 Mewtwo, shiny dusknoir.
Pokemon wanted: Zorua
Iv spread:any
HP (hidden Power):any
egg moves:any
Shiny (yes or no):yes
Ability:Illusion
Nature:timid
Nickname? (yes or no):no
If so what name:
what is non redis?(please define what it is here): Not to be redistributed unless you say so.
extra note:
Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all rng's I request are non-redis unless eeveelover824 says that is not.
Foxy, eevees side of the shop is full. You will have to wait till she finishes her requests.

Rainy Bluefoxie

Alrighty, I'm sorry i did not know. Thanks so much for getting back to me about this matter.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yeah sorry im full still working on my requests and i do have a red sign does say closed >.> not sure if you noticed it but yeah once i open back up again you can post...right now no...ill address when i do open back up...

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
Ok, im ready to trade!
PM me when ur online!

Status
Not open for further replies.