• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
alright I just didn't know its been a while since I've played pokemon
I'll vm you once my cloner is online. What is the ot and Id of the scraggy?

MajesticPrince

MajesticPrince

MajesticPrince

champisreal

Hey you might remember me from before, i've been away for a while and i had a request that probably got cancelled already, but i forgot to let you know i was leaving to visit some family so i was wondering if you would still be interested in this offer:

Requesting Form

Offering: DWF Druddigon and DWF Sandshrew
Pokemon wanted: Piplup
Iv spread: flawless
HP (hidden Power):
egg moves hydro pump, agility
Shiny (yes or no): yes
Ability: torrent
Nature: modest
Nickname? (yes or no): yes
If so what name: Trident
what is non redis?(please define what it is here): non distributional
extra note:
Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all rng's I request are non-redis unless eeveelover824 says that is not

Chayra

Claws of Fury
Hey you might remember me from before, i've been away for a while and i had a request that probably got cancelled already, but i forgot to let you know i was leaving to visit some family so i was wondering if you would still be interested in this offer:

Requesting Form

HP (hidden Power):
extra note:
Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all rng's I request are non-redis unless eeveelover824 says that is not

RNGs are closed but maybe if you're lucky she still has it for you. ;)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

Requesting Form

HP (hidden Power):
extra note:

Ill only let it slide this time but next time please make sure to let me know...my rules say that you have two weeks to pick up your requests...i still have the piplup....ill give you a week to pick it up after that its done...i can make time around my insane busy schedule so we shall see...

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hello its been a long time are you back yet?? :)

who you talking to kiy? if its me i know about your rng i just haven't got to yet im still working on the others first and also btw are you changing your request to miltank as well is it has to be female...i can do that before i start your request...

Last edited:

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
Are you interested in any of these?:
Flawless PC Garchomp(UT)
Flawless Event Kyogre(UT Lv 100.. OT JAP/ID 11212)
Flawless Event Groudon(UT LV 100.. OT JAP/ID 11212)
Flawless Oblivia Deoxys attack form(UT)

Chayra

Claws of Fury
Hey Silent :)

Pokemon wanted: Sinjoh Ruins Palkia (if possible), otherwise your Landorus :)
Are you a member of TEG?: Yep
Did you get Eevelovers permission in order to request?: Yep

It doesn't say specifically, but would it be Redis or Non-Redis? :)
If we could do this with our other trade that'd be nice.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Hey, since I've been a member of teg for a month. May I take the jolly flawless dw torchic?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey Silent :)

Pokemon wanted: Sinjoh Ruins Palkia (if possible), otherwise your Landorus :)
Are you a member of TEG?: Yep
Did you get Eevelovers permission in order to request?: Yep

It doesn't say specifically, but would it be Redis or Non-Redis? :)
If we could do this with our other trade that'd be nice.

yeah that is fine and lol everyone is asking for the free palkia XD i have a shiny sinjoh ruins palkia as well...mine is non redis though after trading with a clone and is only for teg members in the shop and mrmuffin i haven't seen you post in teg in so long again which you have only 3 posts? i don't really think thats is enough, so im still thinking about it and i don't know if you know you pmed me like a second time i just never got a chance to message back please stop pming and let me decide but you know what its his trade shop so for your request i will let him decide...i give silent full choice now to determine if you get it or not...

edit: you know what i personally think you don't deserve it yet but ill let silent decide...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.