• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomarth

Professional Breeder
SilentReaper, I've got a bit of a peculiar request. I have a flawless timid DW Charmander, but I am not certain if it's legitimate or not. I have no reason to believe it isn't, though. If I were to loan it to you so you could check, and assuming it is legitimate, trade if for the Muchlax and the timid Shaymin? Also, I'd like a copy of the Charmander back too.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
SilentReaper, I've got a bit of a peculiar request. I have a flawless timid DW Charmander, but I am not certain if it's legitimate or not. I have no reason to believe it isn't, though. If I were to loan it to you so you could check, and assuming it is legitimate, trade if for the Muchlax and the timid Shaymin? Also, I'd like a copy of the Charmander back too.

acutally im the rnger of this shop would if you don't mind i could check it for you if you want me too i just need to upload it to check and i can trade it back to you if you trust me that is i don't every want to think that i wouldn't give you back...i could give you something that is close to value for the trade to check if that makes you feel better once i use check i can get it analyzed by a dw professional checker but you can always go to the hack check thread too located in the black and white section if you don't trust anyone...

randomarth

Professional Breeder
No, some type of collateral is enough. For when I can get it over to you, tomorrow afternoon (I'm GMT -4) is good. I'll just check to see if you're on and PM you.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
No, some type of collateral is enough. For when I can get it over to you, tomorrow afternoon (I'm GMT -4) is good. I'll just check to see if you're on and PM you.

my green lite is normally off lol so you be waiting for ever trying to see if im on XD im on invisable mode so no one can see when i am on just like silent is but anyway i can trade tommorow if you don't mind to check it for you and then when trade it back give me a bit to have it checked out for you ;) I can't trade at the moment...

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
I too am currious of when you would be next avalable to trade. Just a reminder, our trade was:

Your:

OT: Quote
ID no: 11111
Nature:Sassy
Stealth rocks/leech seed/spikes/ power whip

My: Shiny Klingklang, and a shiny Joltik

Raasikh22

I LOVE SHINIES!!!
I was offering a shiny druggidon, right?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Im pretty sure silent has been really busy with other things right now like me...Im sure he will post soon enough to answer all your guys questions about your trades. My side of the shop though im trying to rng one request now but i haven't had time for a steady sit down constration which im getting timer0 trolled like no tommorow as well as my chatot crys..anyway like i said ill be a bit more free after novemeber 4th so things should go faster by then for the people are waiting...

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Hey silent, are we still on the trade?
Yep sorry we just moved and didn't know it would take comcast a week and a half to come.
I too am currious of when you would be next avalable to trade. Just a reminder, our trade was:

Your:

OT: Quote
ID no: 11111
Nature:Sassy
Stealth rocks/leech seed/spikes/ power whip

My: Shiny Klingklang, and a shiny Joltik
Again yes my internet just got turned on today.
I was offering a shiny druggidon, right?
Yes

Lovice

Hello I wanted to know if the shiny Electivire is still up for trade at all and if so would you have any interest in a shiny pawniard level one adamant female ?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
well good news though one rng for teg member aranox is done please make a pick up date to pick it up please...

214.gif
004.png

|Gender: Male
male.png
| Nature: Jolly | Ability: Guts |
| Lv. 1 | hatched at pinwheel forest | Date: 9/3/13 |
|Egg moves: none | OT: Allie | ID# 15910 |
|HP:
17.png
70 | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31 |
Pokecheck

Status