• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bictac and eeveelover's shiny/event/custom RNGS shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaximumZero

Hi , do you still have a Flawless Latios Shiny or not shiny ?
Am offering a Shiny Flawless Speed Boost ( DW ) Carvanha :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
these two request have been removed from the pick up list i haven't had a chance to take them off but im sorry you failed to pick up your reqests months ago as well as Ill give you one more chance when you log back on to make a date if you don't the pokemon will be mine also I may have some of these pokemon raffeled off do to I have more then one shiny porygon for example...

137.gif
004.png

| Gender: none |
shiny.png
| Nature: Bold | Lv. 1 | Ability: Trace |
|hatched at Skyarrow Bridge | Egg moves: none | date: June 13, 2013 |
| OT: Allie | ID: 15910 | HP:
17.png
70 | Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 |
LandousTherian
pick up time is 7/14/13 thru 7/21/13
offering: DWF cacnea and houndour

236.gif
004.png

| male only
male.png
|
shiny.png
| Nature: Admant nature | Ability: Guts | Lv. 1 |
| Hatched at Skyarrow Bridge | Egg Moves: High Jump Kick | Date: 4/13/12 |
| OT: Allie | ID# 15910 | HP:
17.png
70 | Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 |
PokeCheck Legal Analysis
Hopsin
offering: DWF Omanyte and DW Charmander near flawless you asked for.
7/30/13 thru 8/13/13​

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
I'm getting pokemon Y and am willing to trade 5-10 shiny flawless for anyone who is willing to give me charizardxmega evo stone if they are getting Y post here or PM me if interested.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
well that is a good idea when x an y comes around i will be looking as well as x version megastones that i don't have so Ill do one rng for that item i can't get to ;) It will be rnged on my black version which later we can trade for it either when i transfer it to bank in December... as well as I added some new pokemon to my extra trades up for grabs ;)

231.gif
004.png

|Gender: Female
female.png
|
shiny.png
| Nature: Bashful |Lv. 1 | Hatched at Twisted Mountian |
|Date: May 29, 2013 | OT: Allie | ID#: 15910 | Egg moves: ice shards|
| HP:
16.png
68 | IVs: 31/20/31/31/31/31 |
Pokecheck

214f.gif
004.png

female.png
| not shiny | Nature: Bold |Lv. 1 | Hatched at Pinwheel Forest |
Ability: Guts |Date: September, 3, 2013 | OT: Allie | ID#: 15910 | Egg moves: none |
| HP:
17.png
70 | IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 |
Pokecheck

361.gif
004.png

female.png
| not shiny | Nature: Serious |Lv. 1 | Hatched at Cold Storage |
Ability: Inner Focus |Date: January, 10, 2012 | OT: Allie | ID#: 15910 | Egg moves: spikes,weatherball |
| HP:
12.png
66 | IVs: 30/0/29/30/31/31 |
Pokecheck

236.gif
004.png

|Gender: Male
male.png
| not shiny | Nature: Timid |Lv. 1 | Hatched at Skyarrow Bridge |
Ability: Guts |Date: April, 13, 2012 | OT: Allie | ID#: 15910 | Egg moves: High Jump Kick|
| HP:
17.png
69 | IVs: 25/31/31/31/31/31 |
Pokecheck

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
attention my customers:

I may be working on my stuff slowly still i may get some time to rng stuff for you guys that are on my wait list ;) and also I got my y game which is when bank is released i will be offering rngs on bw so they can be transferred through there if you like to have some on your current new 6th game.

Raasikh22

I LOVE SHINIES!!!
Would you by happen to have a shiny genesect? I'd happily trade the shiny druggidon for it.

Chayra

Claws of Fury
RNG Request Form
Pokemon: Charmander
Shiny: Either
Flawless Type(Hex,Physical,Special): Flawless
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Either
Hidden Power: Dark (Flawless)
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush (or Outrage)
Nickname: -
Other Details/Notes: <3

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
RNG Request Form
Pokemon: Charmander
Shiny: Either
Flawless Type(Hex,Physical,Special): Flawless
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Either
Hidden Power: Dark (Flawless)
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush (or Outrage)
Nickname: -
Other Details/Notes: <3

alright will do...i work on for you and have it transferred to x and y when bank comes out in December...

insanityturtle

Hello, I'm very new to trade shops, but I found that you had at some point Jirachi, Darkrai, and Celebi. If you have any left, what would you be willing to trade for those?

Shiny Ho-Oh

I am interested in your Shiny Flawless Kyogre and Shiny Flawless Thunderus

I have four shinies to offer for this: Shiny Medicham, Voltorb, Carvanha, and Golem

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Announcment

I just want to announce since my co-worker Bictac/silent hasn't done so. Silent and myself will be moving to XY Section soon when PokeBank comes out which i still will be offering rng services for people that need it in my older versions which i will transfer the custom rngs to my game to trade with you guys what you wanted. Note I will do custom breeding for X and Y but they will not be as indepth as I would when i rng for 4th and 5th generation due to its not possible to rng on X and Y yet. If you want a 6th gen pokemon ill do my best to provide a form for it for what you want for it. Bictac will be transferring all his shinies and trade stuff over to his game when Bank comes out so then it will be all set for him to make trade agreements for all you guys but im glad to have wonderful services with you guys here on the 5th generation trade section which I will try to continue through the new generation. Also, I would like to announce that the people on my wait list rng will be done as soon as i can i have more time so I will work on rnging them which if you want me to transfer them to x and y when bank comes out ill trade them to you.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
How about the trade offer I posted above? ^

Im not sure if silent is interested in trading now since x and y is out if its possible im sure he may continue the trade business through when the shop is moved. I can't force him to post about your trade offer since im the rnger of the shop not the shop owner that conducts the other side of the trade shop businesses. I only rng my requests in my section which i may not be taking offers after the others are finished do to the shop is gunna transfer and I rather wait until we move. I sorry on my behalf that Silent hasn't answered yet but he is really slow at answering back. Silent posts mostly when he feels like answering back when interested but ill try to talk to him at least post so you know you didn't waste your time or anything but if he doesn't post that may mean he not intreasted...

Shiny Ho-Oh

Im not sure if silent is interested in trading now since x and y is out if its possible im sure he may continue the trade business through when the shop is moved. I can't force him to post about your trade offer since im the rnger of the shop not the shop owner that conducts the other side of the trade shop businesses. I only rng my requests in my section which i may not be taking offers after the others are finished do to the shop is gunna transfer and I rather wait until we move. I sorry on my behalf that Silent hasn't answered yet but he is really slow at answering back. Silent posts mostly when he feels like answering back when interested but ill try to talk to him at least post so you know you didn't waste your time or anything but if he doesn't post that may mean he not intreasted...
Okay sounds good it's just the last trade I wanted to do in the 5th gen haha.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Okay sounds good it's just the last trade I wanted to do in the 5th gen haha.

yeah i understand but since x and y is out this section is dead so there no point to continue sadly :/ we shall await to have you at our shop when we move to x and y section :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hi I wanted to know if your shiny heracross is still up for trade at all ?

im sure everything is up for trade lovice with silent but he seems to not want to trade right now until we move and right now were in the progress of moving and should be back running in the 6th gen section after back comes out in decemeber... i made announcement on page 107 about us moving to the x and y section...so if he doesn't get back with you im truely apologize...

one request done Kyle12 moving onto slyveon's request for lillipup on the main list now :)

133.gif
004.png

female.png
|
shiny.png
| Nature: Jolly | Lv. 1 |Ability: DW aticipation |
| Hatched at Skyarrow Bridge | Egg Moves: wish | Date: 10/2/17 |
17.png
Pokecheck

alright Slyveon that was good news very easy cuaz i could use the same seed so it has the same date as the eevee, so here you go your shiny lillipup :3

506.gif

female.png
|
shiny.png
| Nature: Adamant | Lv. 1 |Ability: DW Run Away |
| Hatched at Skyarrow Bridge | Egg Moves: none | Date: 10/2/17 |
17.png
Pokecheck

Last edited: