• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bicycle Road Route 110

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
My question to you reading this is what is your record on the bike path and almost records? Mine is 0 collisions and 9.30 seconds! And 50% of the time i go on that path i usually hit the 1st Biker girl on the top of the trail

cocoa_adele

0 collision in 10.2 seconds
i usually hit the 1st boy, the one that cycles in a circle at the start

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
9.58, with no crashes. But I almost always hit the biker talking about her raven colored hair...... God, she's annoying.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
let me fire up my emerald version real quick,
0 collisons in a time of: 9,43 seconds.

not bad i think.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Mine was good sometimes

blueorbified2

MIne is 9.30 seconds.Quite a time though!

TSreh

9.00 was the best I managed.

burninator59

9.02 with one crash. i always run into that first person who moves. she always moves right in front of me

0 collisions, 9.16 seconds.

Mines like 10 with 1-2 hits <.<

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
1 Collision... 9.96 seconds...

After reading this, I tried doing the Cycling Road thing again. I've gotten rusty.

Edit (1/21/09 - 6:42 PM GMT +8): I got a new record!
No. of collisions: 0 time(s).
Elapsed time: 9.95 seconds!

Last edited:

Rommath

▲_▲
My record this time around is 0 collisions with 9.00 seconds. The girl with the raven hair used to annoy me a lot when going for a record, not so much now.