• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bidoof, annoying or amazing

Bidoof, annoying or amazing

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Totodile

To be honest, Bidoof doesn't bother me much. In fact, it's actually quite cute.

But Bibarel is another story. It's horrible, bland and has the strangest facial expression I’ve ever seen. I think game freak planned to make bidoof ridiculous and unlikeable.

It's a shame really, because for those reasons I will never use bidoof and have voted annoying.

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
To be honest, Bidoof doesn't bother me much. In fact, it's actually quite cute.

But Bibarel is another story. It's horrible, bland and has the strangest facial expression I’ve ever seen. I think game freak planned to make bidoof ridiculous and unlikeable.

It's a shame really, because for those reasons I will never use bidoof and have voted annoying.

Poor Bibarel...

How can you hate that wide eyed stare and that happy smile? It's Diamond/Pearl sprites just flat out scream "Hug me!" How can you hate that? <3

Skull-Kid

Poor Bibarel...

How can you hate that wide eyed stare and that happy smile? It's Diamond/Pearl sprites just flat out scream "Hug me!" How can you hate that? <3

Haters gonna hate.

I loved Bidoof. It has a cute little smile and was a great HM Slave.

Whimsicott

Bidoof isn't annoying, but it's not amazing either.
Just because it evolves into Bibarel,
It's a pretty decent Pokemon :3
;399; < ;400; < :505:
Agree, yes?

Xx Flare xX

Bidoof is the cool one so I'd vote "Amazing" for him.
Bibarel on the other hand...*loads a shotgun and aims*

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.

Do you really want to hurt this poor little guy?

Richard91

I wouldnt care if they made bidoof the stronget pokemon ever it broke my shiny chain. And it always does.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.

Silver Totodile

No... Floatzel's Plat sprite just flat out sceams "Hug me!"

I'm sorry but I don't see anything to love, unlike most of the "rodents"

Raticate: Nostalgia, and this pokémon kind of looks awesome
Furret: Damned adorable
Linoone: Never sat down and played through all of emerald yet, but when I look at zigzagoon, all I see is Tom Nook.
Watchog: One word? Awesome.

Bibareal is just... ugly. It took everything good about bidoof and ruined it

Do you really want to hurt this poor little guy?

Yes, actually. I would love that.

You see, in my first ever play through of diamond, Muffin the bidoof was a fantastic companion. But... then it evolved. I remember gasping at the disgusting creature that had seemed to have eaten poor, innocent Muffin.

I released it on the spot. I was horrified and scarred for life. I can still hear that disturbing cry, and to this day it still sends shivers down my spine.

Okay, maybe a little exaggerated but my point remains. Bibarel ruined the plump mouse pokémon.

You see, in my first ever play through of diamond, Muffin the bidoof was a fantastic companion. But... then it evolved. I remember gasping at the disgusting creature that had seemed to have eaten poor, innocent Muffin.

I released it on the spot. I was horrified and scarred for life. I can still hear that disturbing cry, and to this day it still sends shivers down my spine.

Umm.....seriously? That's a bit extreme, but yes, Bibarel is a sucky pokemon.

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
Annoying in the regular games, amazing in Mystery Dungeon.

BlazingCold

I made a title

[IMG200]http://imgboot.com/images/aragornbird/400.gif[/IMG200]
ok that is pretty cool

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
[IMG200]http://imgboot.com/images/aragornbird/400.gif[/IMG200]
ok that is pretty cool

That head tilting and the poofy business he does with his face is SOOO Cute!

Everyone in this thread who thinks Bidoof is annoying has been reported to the mods and you will get banned.

Yay, I'm going to get banned! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.