• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bidoof pokédex

MetalHarpey

Fan Art Maker :p
Bidoof pokédex

So... Everyone hates bidoof and bibarel...
Well... I DON'T!!!
So... I'm making a bidoof pokédex!

First three are done already!

Edit: So far I got these...

001bulbasaur.jpg
002ivysaur.jpg
003venesaur.jpg
004charmander.jpg
005charmeleon.jpg
006charizard.jpg
007squirtle.jpg
008wartortle.jpg
009blastoise.jpg

010caterpie.png
011metapod.png
012butterfree.png
013weedle.png
014kakuna.png
015beedrill.png
015pidgey.png
016pidgeotto.png
017pidgeot.png

Well... What d'ya think?

Last edited:

sora247

~Ding Dong~
i think they're really cool! the shading looks good. the only bad thing i cant point out is on bidoof/ivysaur the leaves look rather odd perhaps you could position them again.

rayquazax

DFC: 2277 3185 9685
pretty nice, don't give up, or I'll sned my mewdex army to destroy you XD

Metamence

Theyre pretty good!The 2 flaws are that on the Ivysaur one the leaves look weird and always save your sprites as PNG

Littercube

Haywire
First of all, always save as PNG. JPG ruins the sprite quality.
Second of all, these look rather cut and pasted. The leaves and flowers look oddly positioned, and aren't to scale with Bidoof. Next time, try and scratch the body parts onto Bidoof, so they fit better.

DevilPunk

a screaming soul
sorry to say, but they suck cause bidoof is in them

Cerulean-Charizard

Reptile Trainer
The colours look a bit washed out on the sprites, did you save them as JPG? The Squirtle line's shells could be made to look bigger because it looks like you just recoloured the body the the shell design if you know what I mean. :S Those are still quite good though! Even if I'm one of those Bidoof haters. >.>'

kirby8933083

mai husbando
They are excellent spirits, very nice. But just so you know.....I DON"T LIKE BIDOOFS! He did get a bad rap in PMD2, but its just a weak pokemon if you ask me, not that many good moves either. :( Its not that I hate it, I'd just prefer another pokemon.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Bidoof/Charmander!! Oh I love it!!

I hope you keep up this project :) While the sprites do need more work (see others' comments), the idea is original and I'd like to see more! I'm trying to imagine Bidoof/Arceus but it phails XD

Oh and don't mind the people who say Bidoof sucks. Bidoof is just Bidoof. They don't bother me :)

This are seriously awesome!You should keep going ^^.They tottally satisfy me XD.Keep of the good work :D.

Golden Arceus

The First
There's no shading under the leaves of the Bulba-line..

they look good otherwise, but if you're missing things like what I mentioned above, you're probably rushing.. slow it down abit because you look like you have some talent..

and make sure you save in png format, not bmp or jpg.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Those are so cute and so funny!

Yami Ryu

Not even an attempt to recolor with Caterpie decorations? Because just simple slice and dice and slap n dash recoloring doesn't make a good sprite. Try Scratching, try adding more than recoloring; I mean you didn't even give it a belly like Caterpie, or edit the legs. Just because you're making a new pokedex fad doesn't mean it has to be messy.