• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Big Bang Theory

ZekromV

Light Sage
Another thread to discuss a hilarious show. The nerds who live across the hall from a hot girl make the show absolutely hilarious. Sheldon, well, he's got such major social issues that it is funny.

ZekromV

Light Sage

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
It's a terrible show and you should feel ashamed for watching it.

Pretty much this. The show is stupid and its only gimmick is Sheldon social issues (which tries make it out that people with Autism are stupid) and the reference to real life product like youtube is really lame.

ZekromV

Light Sage
Pretty much this. The show is stupid and its only gimmick is Sheldon social issues (which tries make it out that people with Autism are stupid) and the reference to real life product like youtube is really lame.

Why does nobody like this show? It's a funny show!

Profesco

gone gently
As sitcoms go, it has some funny moments. It also can get tedious and annoying at times. Maybe the jewish/indian/whatever nerd stereotype is overplayed a little too often. I've caught some episodes that were nice, but it's not something I'll be watching intentionally.

Sheldon is the show's saving grace, but even he can't carry it alone every episode.

No. 1 Machop Fan

It's a terrible show and you should feel ashamed for watching it.

Agreed. The Big Bang Theory lost me at:

*Sheldon sneezes loudly, and then shows the snot to some nearby restaurant-goers*
Sheldon: Would you call that Moss Green or Forest Green?

Ever since then, I've believed that that show makes fun of disabled people. Apparently the writers deny that Sheldon has Aspergers or Autism, but I know he does.

Last edited:

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
As sitcoms go, it has some funny moments. It also can get tedious and annoying at times. Maybe the jewish/indian/whatever nerd stereotype is overplayed a little too often.

That is mostly due to the fact that the character never seem to grow I mean there about 4 season and Raj still can't talk to women without getting drunk. Gets kinda old fast.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
i came to this thread cuz of atheism!lol
but i do like the show

Judging from the way you type. I am guessing that you are the show target market.

□□□□□

Everyone's doing it!
i like the show, its dumb though(You know not even saying anything about the big bang(which i dont believe)).

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
The only time I ever laughed is bits like the Flash costumes or anything superhero related actually. I can only watch small clips of it but not a whole episode.

Dattebayo

Banned
Had no interest in watching this show, and after hearing these comments regarding my mental illness being made fun of, it makes me feel glad I didn't watched it.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
It's not the best show after awhile i did enjoy some episodes so can't say i hate it, i just don't care to watch as much~ miju .-.

No. 1 Machop Fan

All my friends watch it, and they say I act exactly like Sheldon.

Is that a good thing? ._.

No. They are calling you disabled.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Wait Sheldon has a disability? Wow don't I feel dumb, I thought it was just a personality of his and that he was really like that all by himself.

Anyways I do like the show, watch it whenever I can and I don't mind it, but no offense to anyone else I don't really let the stereotypes get to me that much (And I would love to have a friend like Leonard or Raj, Howard is in between and I doubt I would get along with Sheldon, and I would probably have trouble talking to Penny at first).